It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who needs some reiki/enrgy healing/ light ? Free per request.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello jgarcya,

I have not felt anything yet, but I have picked up one of my old books on the chakras and am trying to relearn where I left off.again I an very limited on time so I use my time before falling asleep.i figure this us better then nothing.i have also searched for local reiki teachers and there is a class this october that I hope I can attend.thanks fot the PM and the saying ast the end " you already have the answers you seek through intention"

I look forward to feeling your energy soon.thanks for everything.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi there. I have felt much more relaxed about alot of things the past few days. Things between us are dwfinotly not how I want them to be, but my heart is still broken and I wish he could see how I feel, but like I said, alot more relaxed. Bless you!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I do not wish to be rude,however this could be certainly a hoax.Anyone could offer online help and give a fairy story.

I feel the poster has turned this into something very tacky and attention seeking.Crystals are important and not a side show carnival act.

When I go to bed shortly,the silence will be deafning as I ask myself why people play games with the soul.
edit on 13-6-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I will take some positive energy, please. I feel lately that my chakras have been unbalanced and I could use a reboot.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i will ask again then. Please send me some healing for myself. I am having respiratory issues and really could use everything you can spare. thanks

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I could use an energizing workup, I also would like to request some light for my four year old daughter as well...sleep issues,thank u. Blessings.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm not asking for any, but if You could on My part instead of picturing Me, picture the Earth and send the energy there so Everyone can feel a little bit of it, that'd be nice. Myself, I just picture getting energy from the Sun and coating the planet in a bright Violet light and then a blush-green light to help Everyone if they so choose to use it, on it.

Anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i could really use some energy healing. anything you can do for me would be much appreciated and i will do my best to return a favor

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Please jgarcya, send some energy my way. I have a feeling I might be needing it in the next few months or so to come. Better to have it than not, right?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

sorry that you feel me spending my time meditating and sending people energy is a hoax. what can be a hoax? i make no claims other that i will write down all the people who ask for energy down on a list and send them love, prayers, energy, and overall well being, and the hopes that they can get in touch with their own healing energies.

i document all my meditations with time and date and all that I receive from it. I have a witness, my girlfriend, who has been following my threads since i started them(she is not a member of ATS). I have told a few other people that have personal first hand knowledge of my ability, to follow this thread.

i have nothing to gain. I'm sorry that you feel that someone trying to help and educate people of the universal energy that they have the ability to tap into is a hoax.

Dare to think that others may selflessly give of themselves and love unconditionally.

Blessings to you, and may you enjoy the light.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have been trying to heal myself (jaw and tooth problems) but seem to have some mental blockage. I could truly use some helpful energy. Thank you so very much. I will post any sensations. ETA: And who couldn't use some extra light?

edit on 15-6-2011 by amarenell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

I will add you to the list. Look into vitamin k2 and dr. price's research. I will add you to the list and pray for to to release your blockages to start your healing process again.

blessings

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Thank you jgarcya for offering to do this. I have a chronic health condition that I have seen the doctors for since I was 3 years old. I am suffering from that condition, as well as an overall lack of energy at times throughout the day.
At this time, pain is not a severe thing for me.

I do think that there is truth to energy healing, there's thousands of examples of how it's helped other people. When conventional "medicine" as they call it in the world only treats the symptoms, and rarely if ever the true cause, I would be willing to try any alternative that could help.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I appreciate it, immensely. I have recently had my amalgam (mercury) fillings removed. I believe this pain might be part of the detox process.

I had not heard about vitamin k2 and am off to do some research on that and Dr. Price.

For the past week or so my energy has felt almost as though it was being used up. Normally, I can recharge and feel better after a good night's rest, but I feel even more worn out afterwards now. I have some theories but am not entirely sure why this might be.

Again, thank you so very much for any and all assistance.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Okay here's something interesting. I got some test results back from the doctor today. The test results were from about a week ago.

What I'm wondering is if it is possible that reiki/energy healing is not limited to time as we know it (i.e. If it could have a retroactive effect?).

The reason I'm saying this is the results indicated that my condition is better now than it has been a few years, and most of my life.

I must also mention that I feel that I do have more energy than I did before.

I am amazed, because this is the first time that I have ever tried this.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

I'm glad that you are on the path to recovery. I wish i could take credit for that one
, but even though i will add you to my list of meditation, i do not believe i have sent you any energy yet.

Here's what i have for you. I am not sure how long you have been contemplating alternative energy, but maybe your opening up to the idea is leading to your better health and energy.

One of the symbol that i use in reiki is called hon-sha-ze-sho-nen. we have been taught that it means "no past ,no present, no future". whenever i do a distance session i would use this symbol. so in response to your question about time, reiki knows no time nor distance.

continued success in healing yourself.
blessings

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I will be learning as much as I can find out about this. That gave me a whole lot of research to do. Thanks for spreading the word at the very least. And also thanks for adding me to your list

edit on 15-6-2011 by InFriNiTee because: I'm glad to receive prayers.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So tonight between 7:00pm CST and now, I have felt my energy level lifting. At 8:45pm CST the tooth that was hurting started pulsing, lasting 2-4 minutes. Then the whole jaw that had been hurting yesterday ached a little. Then sort of surged with ache a few times all the way up to the right ear. When I reached the door of the house 9:00 pm CST my tooth no longer hurt. I was able to bite down on something. (hadn't been able to do this all day.) Now the ache came back a bit and is gone again. Probably shouldn't have tried eating with it. Lol.

When I felt the energy, I sent love back down the line so I hope you got that. Thank you so very much. I also feel like some of my energy blockage is gone. I can't express how grateful I am for this.

May light and love shine in and through you

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just updating on how I am feeling. I truly feel great today. I hope that I am over what I think was nothing short of withdrawls from this antidepressant that I had been on for years. I didn't even know that was possible for an antidepressant. But it was a tricyclic. And I do know from working in the medical field in the past that it is sometimes drug tested and will show on a drug test. Just never figured out why they would drug test for an antidepressant which is non narcotic. It was such a horrible feeling that I just don't see myself taking it ever again simply because I don't ever want to go through how I have felt the last couple weeks. I hope that I continue on my path to recovery for mental and emotional well being and I feel the good energy you have sent my way has helped. Thank you so much. If I knew how to do it myself I would send you some in return in show of my appreciation.

edit on 16-6-2011 by SavannahJane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Lately I feel as if I have reached a crossroads in my life. Stress has taken control of me and I no longer have the mental and physical energy to put myself back on the right track. I feel like I am self-destructing for unknown reasons and I'm afraid it will tear my family apart. Anything sent my way will be greatly appreciated. I am so tired of feeling like a zombie and I want my life back. My wife could also use some positive energy as it seems like she has been affected by state as well. Again, thanks for listening. Just admitting this helps a bit.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join