It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Subjects Testify at Presidential Commission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Mind Control Subjects Testify at Presidential Commission

www.bioethics.gov

This is a transcript and video archive of the public comment session of meeting 5 of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues that was held in New York City on May 18 2011. Victims who testified claimed to have been subjected to behavior-modification experiments without their consent, in line with older mind-control projects such as MKULTRA and COINTELPRO.
This is the transcript from the public comment session from Meeting 5, Session 6 that took place on May 18 2011.

www.bioethics.gov...

This is a video archive of the May 18-19 2011 meeting. Sess
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Must read : is justice for victims of us-led mind control experiments around the corner? will obama admit to remote central nervous system stimulation capabilities (ie: artificially induced auditory hallucinations)? will victims and families ever receive compensation for years of deception and abuse at the hands of the mental health system? or will this chance be wasted and the problem swept under the rug and forgot about for another 10 years?

www.bioethics.gov
edit on 9/6/11 by masqua because: Edited 'All Caps' text

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is a video archive of the May 18-19 2011 meeting. Session 6 is the Public Comment session where victims testify.

www.tvworldwide.com...

This is a video archive of the March 1 2011 meeting. Session 10 is the public comment session where victims testify.

www.tvworldwide.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Awesome thread...this topic does need to be taken more seriously by the mainstream as the tech in existence far out weighs the public comprehension and as such allows for people to take advantage of those who have no idea what is possible.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
yep SnF and here's hoping this heats up with some real debate people need to know how much they can mess with our heads and demand they be held accountable.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I actually believe that the MSM is not very friendly to this subject. I would suspect that it's because their industry was historically involved in some of these experiments.... if i were the suspicious type....

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I just cant believe they were able to keep things like this secret for so long. how much do they pay them for silence on the things they are testing? and with all the vast resources and funding that probably went into it how many consenting members are there?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wondering why Cathy O'Brien wasn't there.

Have you read "Trance-Formation" of America?

I am reading it now, very slowly, only twice a week, because after reading it I have a really hard time going to sleep.

Everyone should read this book.

You will find some horrific things in there about Robert C Byrd, Gerald Ford, Bill and Hillary plus many others.

I feel her story is very real and that scares the crap out of me.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechNoir

MUST READ : IS JUSTICE FOR VICTIMS OF US-LED MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS AROUND THE CORNER? WILL OBAMA ADMIT TO REMOTE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM STIMULATION CAPABILITIES (IE: ARTIFICIALLY INDUCED AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS)? WILL VICTIMS AND FAMILIES EVER RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR YEARS OF DECEPTION AND ABUSE AT THE HANDS OF THE MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM? OR WILL THIS CHANCE BE WASTED AND THE PROBLEM SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AND FORGOT ABOUT FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS?

www.bioethics.gov

This stuff is definitely going on, but the United States Government doesn't have that technical capability. There's another group, that's more aliens related that definitely controls the government (this organization actually thinks they control multiple governments, and probably does) that has this "remote control" capability where they gain control of you remotely, and do just about anything. I'd imagine they could even kill you.

But I don't think any of these other "conspiracy theorists" would ever believe that, now would they?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You can believe this SH*T has and is happening!

I've posted this link below elsewhere in response to other threads, but this one seem the most relevant, so hopefully more people will read & comment on it. Not my thread BTW.

HISTORY OF SECRET EXPERIMENTATION ON US CITIZENS

And people wander why there are CONSPIRACY THEORIST like US here!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I would suspect that it's because their industry was historically involved in some of these experiments

Historically if we're lucky! But otherwise I completely agree, and think this subject needs all the attention it can get.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is one of those ATS topics where I read information I would probably not read anywhere else. If I didn't know about HSS or hypersonic sound which is directed sound similar to light being focused and directed in a laser I would never have believed such a story. I only read about HSS because it might become an important kind of technology in the future.

I don't think it's farfetched to assume the military (be it US or other countries) has spend a lot on developing such technology and creating a weapon which allows to influence one's mind without the subject being consious of it.

I read an article the other day about a hypnosis show going wrong, where the hypnotizer became unconscious after he had put several of the audience in a trance. He got out of it by himself, but associates stated they always have a recording of his voice just in case. His media agent stated to the press it was part of the show and some were informed before hand but I'm not sure that's true because it sounds more like they wanted to save face.

So I don't know much about hypnosis or if it truly works that way but what if such a recording was beamed straight into someone's head? Could someone induce a mild trance, give instructions, then have them wake up? All questions I can't answer but I'm curious to find out. Not that I am volunteering for any experiments though, think I'll pass on that.
edit on 8/6/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Wondering why Cathy O'Brien wasn't there.

Have you read "Trance-Formation" of America?

I am reading it now, very slowly, only twice a week, because after reading it I have a really hard time going to sleep.

Everyone should read this book.

You will find some horrific things in there about Robert C Byrd, Gerald Ford, Bill and Hillary plus many others.

I feel her story is very real and that scares the crap out of me.

imho, I wouldn't trust any of the 'victims' with O'something in their name.
They always seem to turn out to be the sensationalizing & money grabbing ones.
Anyone who does attempt to profit from the spreading of information on this topic or misinformation,
loses my sympathy. All that said I can't prove Kathy or Brian wrong, I just don't trust them.

these transcripts are interesting & I will read them & come back later with my 2 cent, in the meantime here are some victims whose stories I have decided to put my faith in already, I believe their accounts.

Transcript of Interviews with Dr.E Cameron's victims - www.turnerhome.org...
the short news piece with the interviews (video) - www.veoh.com...

This next link is to a torrent which contains a wealth of information apparently compiled by 'chris carota' which could be a pseudonym including the word 'carrot' as in a carrot to get the donkey moving...but I could be wrong about that - thepiratebay.org...

peace,
-Bob
edit on 8/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Interesting.
Just from a brief read-through of the complaints in the report my first thought was that they all sound like reports from people who think they are being contacted/abducted by "aliens"

Ever since reading works by Jacques Vallee, I've been of the conclusion that our government is most likely the culprit of most, if not all, of the "alien contact" shenanigans.

The information shared in this thread only serves to justify my conclusion, IMO.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The unspoken assumption by many is that this effect emanates from a gizmo or device in some room area or lab.
What many people do not realize is that there really are people that can get in you head.
I once witnessed two women read and completely destroy a room full of party goers.
I challenged them on their reason for doing this and they both said at the same time. Its just a thing we do.
Many of the symptoms retold in the witnesses accounts are symptomatic of electromagnetic sensitive people.

The government for the most part are inefficient. While I do not deny the possibility that experiments are carried out and intimidation occurs. I do think that there are alternate explanations to some of the symptoms experienced. The problem being is that a lie which is partially true is twice as potent.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Excellent post sir, some very good resources. As stated, many people fail to understand the reality of mind control. Now lets keep this down to Earth - forget about remote manipulation, that's all theoretical. What isn't theoretical however, is illegal Government programs such as MKULTRA. People seem to give their Governments unconditional trust, and they even mock conspiracy theorists like us who claim they shouldn't be so easily trusted, throwing around words such as "unpatriotic". Morons. If history has shown us anything, it's that those in power will abuse those powers, and that the masses will remain almost entirely oblivious to their scheming and corruption.

Here are some more good mind control/mkultra resources:

Mind Control Information Center
The Secrets of Mind Control
MKULTRA Mind Control Program
Project MKULTRA

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Glad to see that all these decades after the first hearings, that some thing may have a chance of being done about all this. Of course, it may be allowed to have gone public to raise interest of course, but in doing do it also does for the budget of continued clandestine programs.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TechNoir

This sounds like a science fiction novel. I'm not saying that I don't believe it to be true, but for me it is a difficult concept to grasp. I often wonder what kind of technology our government has at its disposal. I guess the best way to think about it is to look at the most advanced technology known to man, and then try to imagine what technology will be like in 50 years, and that is the secret technology the government already has and is testing.

As far as the mainstream media is concerned, they could certainly be in on it, whether they want to be or not. Maybe the members of the media have no idea that they are in on it. The best way to control the population, or to at least control the ideas and beliefs of the population is to have a firm grasp on the media and the people reporting the "news" (I use the word news VERY loosely) Instead of using the mind control technology on every individual person, because that would be an overwhelming task to say the least, they have concentrated their mind control technology on the media in order to spread their propaganda to the masses.

Also, one can't help but think of HAARP and it's mind control capabilities when discussing this thread. This is certainly very interesting, and frightening.
edit on 9-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am having trouble breathing as I watch the video with the "test subjects". This is why I remain at this site because there is indeed REAL news with REAL videos and news articles that awakens me to the reality of the evil in this world. This is something I have only heard about and never thought it could be true. I am saddened by the fact we are a nation on prescription meds. You can't go to the doctor without leaving with a "happy pill". Now this evidence is more alarming than I can possible articulate. I had to stop watching the video after 18 minutes just to rant for a minute!!!!

Back to the video.. but while I watch...I have to ask (and maybe someone already answered as I have not read all the comments) wth do WE do to prevent this sh*^ from happening to us???? To our family??? To our KIDS???

I am pissed!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well duh. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, I remember that here (in Quebec), there was a big scandal about the church and the Quebec/Canadian governments being paid by the US government for MKUltra on it's orphans...back in the 50s-60s-70s.

People got paid off in court...

Here a report on it...
CIA, CAS, Catholic Church, Canada, and MKULTRA: mass grave of dead children found near Montreal

Another Duplessis Orphan has come forward with horror stories, including electro shock therapy, straight jacket sessions and mind altering drugs injections after being subjected to illegal government experimentation programs as a young child.

Pierre Sampson, 60, of Vancouver, Canada endured the torturous treatment for six long years until at the age of 14 when he finally escaped.

But thousands of other Duplessis Orphans weren’t as lucky, as investigators recently uncovered a mass grave outside of Montreal where the bones of hundreds of children are buried in a mass grave.

Called the “pigsty” since the grave site is located next to a hog farm, Rod Vienneau, whose wife was also a child victim, said a push is now underway to exhume the bodies with strong resistance from governments on both side of the border, both denying any involvement in the face of compelling evidence to the contrary.

“I have been researching this atrocity for more than 10 years since my wife went public about being abused as one of the orphans,” said Rod Vienneau this week on Greg Szymanski’s radio show, The Investigative Journal, regarding the Duplessis Orphans, who may number more than 50,000 and named after former Prime Minister Maurice Duplessis, a key figure in the child experimentation cover-up.

“We have documentation proving the link among with the CIA, the United States government and the Canadian government, all of them willing accomplices to the illegal experimentation of children.

“Thousands of children have died, thousands of others have endured great suffering and there remains about 3,000 surviving victims we know about who are still seeking justice. What’s even more astonishing is that the illegal experimentation is still taking place while we speak.”

Sampson, who went public for the first time in the United States on The Investigative Journal, is one of tens of thousands of children who were reduced to experimental guinea pigs by unscrupulous doctors, some known Nazi war criminals in a CIA program starting in the 1950′s.

Recently, a Canadian high court in 2004 awarded damages to adult mind control victims in a related case, pinning the CIA with responsibility as well as their unscrupulous doctors, including Dr. Ewin Cameron.

Most of these sickos never got what they deserved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join