It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Gas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So I'm hunting through you tube looking for an old jazz piece titled "The Preacher" and I fall across this video. I did an ATS search and could not find that it had been posted before so here goes.

I hope this brings tears to your eyes as it did mine and to any who are offended, well what can I say but tee hee, sorry.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Hahaha!.....I'm christian and I didn't get offended. Thanks. I'll start practicing that face so going bathroom can become an spiritual experience too.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Now I recall years ago watching this guy on tv and just marveling at his antics and the faces he would make. I never considered him a man of God but rather a charlatan taking the money of the faithful. So in that light, here we go again.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Trueman

I'm so glad to have helped your happiness this evening. Glad you could enjoy it in the spirit it was offered.

T

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by Trueman

Trueman

I'm so glad to have helped your happiness this evening. Glad you could enjoy it in the spirit it was offered.

T

Sure brother, that made start the day with an smile. By the way you are right in that one too :

I never considered him a man of God but rather a charlatan taking the money of the faithful.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

S&F !!

Haven't laughed like that in a while !!!

Thanks !!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

So glad.

I'm going to keep this one on tap. Coarse as it is, it can really be a tonic for the stresses of this place.

Please feel free to use it when ever you wish to unburden others.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I can't figure it out. Is this guy really on a christian tv channel farting to his flock? Or is this just a sketch? no way anyone could do this and pull those faces for something serious.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
S&F lmbo!

Gr8 stuff. I especially cracked up when he jumped
!!! from there on loL!
Loved it. Oh and btw, I'm Christian too, but that man may not be .. imo, he is a wolf in sheeps' clothing. My opinion!! of course..

top topics

join