It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1919 signed letter contains Hitler's first known stance on Jewish 'removal'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Still you leave us with the feeling, that you want to tell us, nothing has happened at all.

The writer of the text, you link, says it clearly in his last sentence:

Yes, the notion of absolute truth in life-writing is notoriously fraught. But when a writer stands before other survivors and gives as scripture what is stolen from the memories of real witnesses, they can expect little sympathy.

The fraudsters don't make real events disappear. They try to profit in some form or the other. Now deniers try to profit from them. It is not worth to mention the fraudsters in a serious discussion at all.

You mentioned, that you have to appear at the court for "doubting" things. You should not try to convince them with the same argumentation then. It doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by Dr Expired

Well, as I said in a thread earlier today, people who do what he did are not spiritually well. So I will expand that to saying it also is indicative of not being mentally well.

It's one thing to want to stand up for your country or restore it to its former greatness. It's another thing to go on a complete rampage.

Hitler didn't just kill Jews. Another one of his dreams was to take over Russian and Polish territory, killing anyone deemed necessary. And not to mention other 'undesirables' or those with differing political philosophies that he felt stood in the way of his utopia.

So one can be a patriot without committing such deeds. That is what makes him a madman. Not to mention the testimonies of those in his inner circle that admitted to him exhibiting some rather disturbing behavior. I don't think it's an 'easy explanation.' Just an accurate one.

Even if you take antisemitism out of the equation, the man was sick.
edit on 6/8/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

Star. Just wanted to add that Hitler's ultimate, number one goal was to destroy the Soviet Union. Also, his mind was completely twisted on drugs, and he was not the greatest military strategist. He seemed to have a deep interest in the occult as well leading to his ideas of a 'master race'. I believe our leaders of today our heavy on the occult and dictate world events according to the flow of the heavens(astrology type stuff), and of course alchemy, another very interesting topic.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join