It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great opportunity to get clear answers about the Nasa UFO Footage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Dear fellow ATSers, how small is the world? Very small...

I learned to know the son of one of the men that designed the cameras for the space shuttles. I saw him last weekend, but heard from a friend of him about his father just today. He will be here this weekend when there is a meeting for radio-amateurs and he is one of them. I will ask him about his father and will "insist" to meet him, but I think that won't be such a problem, he might be coming along. He has been here more often.
When I get the chance, I will show him the sts-75 and other footage and I really wonder what he has to say about it.
It might provide a reliable clear answer for all of us, because many of you are just like me not convinced that it is nothing but debris and ice-particles.
If there is anything one of you would like to know about the cameras you can put the questions in your reply. I'll ask these questions if I get the chance to meet him. I'm not an expert myself, but specific highly technical questions are no problem.
I also would like to know which footage I definitely should show him, besides the sts-48 and sts-75 footage that is.

Thanks for your replies and questions in advance,

sincerely, Regenstorm.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Good post, I am looking forward to your follow up.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"No film no proof"

Try to film if you can, as the answer will become timeless and more credible. Just tell him you're a reporter for ATS

edit on 7-6-2011 by WordPlayJAy because: (no reason given)

link   
Double

*Mods please delete*
edit on 7-6-2011 by WordPlayJAy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I'd like to know what cameras for what missions he helped with? I'd be interested to actually know who this person is. Its kind of hard to accept anything they may say without knowing their true identity. Either way im interested in hearing about this. Thanks for your efforts, Regenstorm.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I will only reveal his identity if I get permission from him. I will also ask him if I could film/interview him.
As far as I know he worked on the outside cameras.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Dude, you should also ask about sts 114. That right there blows my mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I asked today and chances are good that this guy is coming this weekend.

He is a radio-amateur as well. As I was talking to the guy who told me about this man, he was talking over the radio, "that's him" said the guy I was talking to.
These radio amateurs are nice guys and most of them are very intelligent. One of them has talked to the guys on the Space Shuttle, ISS and even the Russian MIR-station. He has also build Sterling engines, he even started to design a solar powered sterling engine for a car which wasn't possible due to the lack of a strong enough transparent material and has also tried many other things in order to create cheap power. He's also convinced that over-unity isn't possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Well, any updates?

top topics

join