It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

second sun hungary (time lapse video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'd have to say this is the most convincing video yet. I really would have to say that the world is about to have a serious close encounter.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

Actually, if the object were much closer than the sun from the perspective of the water, the reflection could indeed almost appear to be "copied" instead of mirrored while still appearing close in location while looking at it directly in the sky. There is no reason to believe that this video was a hoax. I did see a few other "objects" on a couple of other videos, but NONE were reflected onto the water, which I was able to disregarded immediately as lens-flares.

With that in mind:

IF it was a "second sun" THAN it would show up in most if not all the video's.
IF it was a glass pane in front of the camera reflecting THAN it would also show up in most if not all the video's.
IF it were Mercury, Venus, Saturn or this "Niburu" you guys always prattle on about THAN the light of the sun would make it imperceivable to the camera, not brighter.

Now that we know what it isn't...

I am going with very cool optical illusion created by the position of the sun, clouds, the lake and the camera.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

That is not what is happening...

The sun is reflecting on the glass window in front of the camera. That is creating the "second sun".

The reflection on the water is also reflecting on the glass window. That is creating what looks like the "second sun's reflection".

There is only ONE sun, and only ONE reflection on the water. BOTH are reflecting on the glass, and it is creating a smaller version of itself on the glass creating the illusion of a second sun and a second reflection.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sararainmaker
reply to post by Ptenjakin

IF it was a glass pane in front of the camera reflecting THAN it would also show up in most if not all the video's.

It does show up in other videos.

The video I posted a few posts back confirms that the camera is behind a glass. You can see the specs of dust and dirt on the glass at certain points.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well there is the answer!

In this video you clearly see the seccond "sun" travel in front of the mountains and the sea before winking out as the th real sun goes behind the horizon

camvid.idokep.hu...

camvid.idokep.hu... the file name is topart22-2010-06-08.avi if you would rather download it than watch it in a plugin.

It is reflection.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpencerGR
While it probably is two reflections, I have another theory to propose. Isn't it possible that the small orb of light is much closer to the camera, thus accounting for the reflecting seeming off? Afterall, you can see it in front of the horizon/mountain line in some of these stills. Just my 2 cents.

(first post for me, yay)

my thought’s as well the small orb has nothing to do with the sun and that’s why the reflecting seems off and the orb goes in front of the mountains but it does looks like it follows the path of the sun but closer to the camera, just my thoughts on this ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lol, Phage thank god you and the rest of the disinfo agents figured this lense flair out! this second light radiates off the water and shaZZam, yet again life is what it seems

Thanks guys everyone has been corrected just a lense flair until

When this finally comes into our system.what will be your guyes response

lol,. i am laughing so very hard right now. cause we all know what is heading our way

only difference between me and you is your posse has the gold

but is it enough

edit on 9-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by Phage

Lol, Phage thank god you and the rest of the disinfo agents figured this lense flair out! this second light radiates off the water and shaZZam, yet again life is what it seems

Thanks guys everyone has been corrected just a lense flair until

When this finally comes into our system.what will be your guyes response

lol,. i am laughing so very hard right now. cause we all know what is heading our way

only difference between me and you is your posse has the gold

but is it enough

Did you look at this video where the seun goes IN FRONT of the mountain and the water?

Video

He who laughs last laughs longest, I am at laughin at you right now! Man, at least try and do a little research before you get things so wrong.

Watch any of the videos (All taken from the same camera at the same locations) and you will see this is not a seccond sun!!

List of videos

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have a feeling we're looking at a different phenomena. A new earth type planet being birthed. All planets, all matter is made up of photons, think about that. Also in a holographic universe, the stars are the projectors/input systems, the signals in basically to the radio station/tv station universe. Birthing a planet is actually just imputting code and pixels, then they're erected 3d by the laser/stars.

Planets move too, as new schools are formed and moved in, from what I suspect almost like gears, moving.

The point is, there is more than one theory on what that actually is. If my theory is correct, we're in the transformation time, which is what I hope for, not just one more cycle, or nwo coming. But something we need to work on what Spirit we shine, who we're becoming.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The folks on the pontoon seem to be finding everything quite normal. Maybe they are used to seeing two suns setting........ or maybe, just maybe it's really not there. i know if i were on time lapse video i'd have been on every frame staring in amazement.......guess thats just me though.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The majority of solar systems are binary, what makes us the exception? Could this be Betelgeuse? There are many videos and pictures online of this. Could they all be dismissed as a hoax, lens flares, or sun dogs? Why is this just now showing up on film and in pictures for the past two or three years? It's in the best interest of all of us to keep an open mind and not dismiss this. Our government or NASA would NOT come out and say this is true. This would cause panic and set up a doomsday senario for the public. Why is the government feverishly getting underground bunkers completed? Is it just to have them? OR do they know the real truth?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well i bet its edited,i am from hungary never seen something like that,but thats not why i think its edited.Its simply awkward why would someone record the sun as its going down....too mainstream haha.

And a second sun would be clearly visible to other people around so it at least would went to the news that day.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

The vids does not seem to be working in the Opening Post.

Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I second that...

Vid is currently removed. I wish I could have seen it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join