It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic evidence emerges that European e.coli superbug was bioengineered to produce human fatalitie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Forensic evidence emerges that European e.coli superbug was bioengineered to produce human fatalities

www.naturalnews.com

So how, exactly, does a bacterial strain come into existence that's resistant to over a dozen antibiotics in eight different drug classes and features two deadly gene mutations plus ESBL enzyme capabilities?

When considering the genetic evidence that now confronts us, it is difficult to imagine how this could happen "in the wild." ...... Simply put, this superbug e.coli strain could not have been created in the wild. And that leaves only one explanation for where it really came from: the lab.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-6-2011 by EthanT because: truncated snippet

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So, could this have happened naturally? It sounds pretty unlikely according the article.

What do you all think?

Is BigPharma, amongst others, really willing to take it this far?

Eight strains of antibiotics sounds like a lot. But, it's my understanding they really pump those farm animals full of antibiotics just to keep them free from disease because of the horrible conditions they keep them in. I'm sure they use multiple strains.

Either way .. none of this is good!

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure this would be any good for "BigPharma" except maybe getting some research grants out of it.. seems like a great biological weapon though.. If you're out to kill people then you'd want to make it as resistant as possible

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
According to the artilce it would benefit them in this way:

-----------------------

Now, remember: All this is happening on the heels of the EU ban on medicinal herbs and nutritional supplements -- a ban that blatantly outlaws nutritional therapies that help keep people healthy and free from disease. Now that all these herbs and supplements are outlawed, the next step is to make people afraid of fresh food, too. That's because fresh vegetables are medicinal, and as long as the public has the right to buy fresh vegetables, they can always prevent disease.

But if you can make people AFRAID of fresh vegetables -- or even outlaw them altogether -- then you can force the entire population onto a diet of dead foods and processed foods that promote degenerative disease and bolster the profits of the powerful drug companies.

It's all part of the same agenda, you see: Keep people sick, deny them access to healing herbs and supplements, then profit from their suffering at the hands of the global drug cartels.

GMOs play a similar role in all this, of course: They're designed to contaminate the food supply with genetic code that causes widespread infertility among human beings. And those who are somehow able to reproduce after exposure to GMOs still suffer from degenerative disease that enriches the drug companies from "treatment."

-----------------------

I agree though, it seems a bit extreme to me.

Although, this article is far from the first to make claims along these lines.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
According to the artilce it would benefit them in this way:

-----------------------

Now, remember: All this is happening on the heels of the EU ban on medicinal herbs and nutritional supplements -- a ban that blatantly outlaws nutritional therapies that help keep people healthy and free from disease. Now that all these herbs and supplements are outlawed, the next step is to make people afraid of fresh food, too. That's because fresh vegetables are medicinal, and as long as the public has the right to buy fresh vegetables, they can always prevent disease.

But if you can make people AFRAID of fresh vegetables -- or even outlaw them altogether -- then you can force the entire population onto a diet of dead foods and processed foods that promote degenerative disease and bolster the profits of the powerful drug companies.

It's all part of the same agenda, you see: Keep people sick, deny them access to healing herbs and supplements, then profit from their suffering at the hands of the global drug cartels.

GMOs play a similar role in all this, of course: They're designed to contaminate the food supply with genetic code that causes widespread infertility among human beings. And those who are somehow able to reproduce after exposure to GMOs still suffer from degenerative disease that enriches the drug companies from "treatment."

-----------------------

I agree though, it seems a bit extreme to me.

Although, this article is far from the first to make claims along these lines.

That's the New World Order for you.

Depopulation is one of their main goals, this is just another small step in achieving that goal.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this informative passionate article to attention. I, too, immediately thought 'manufactured' when I read and continued to read about the progress of this outbreak. Was having trouble determining who benefited and for a moment forgot to follow the money. This puts it back into refreshing perspective.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Speaking of depopulation, here is a video from Bill Gates:

www.naturalnews.tv...

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

How exactly does a really great job on those bring about depopulation? I always thought health care and vacciness were supposed to SAVE lives!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It just doesn't make sense - The New World Order wanting to kill off overpopulation in European countries when the birth rate is already falling rapidly.
Hence I am certain this cannot be a depopulation scheme, I mean come on - If you wanted to reduce global populations, you would obviously look to start at India and China (no offence).

edit on 7-6-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
Speaking of depopulation, here is a video from Bill Gates:

www.naturalnews.tv...

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

How exactly does a really great job on those bring about depopulation? I always thought health care and vacciness were supposed to SAVE lives!

I think its just poor wording - I think what he meant to say is we could lower the increase rate - I mean he's not saying kill the existing population but slow down the rate of growth - I'd like to see the rest of the speech - I'll be looking for it - I think its taken out of context

Now, a great job with reproductive health services could possibly do that if so many people weren't fighting for their right to breed like cockroaches - like if they'd just shut up and listen for a second, and put on a condom - survival of the species is nowhere near an issue right now - there's no reason in my mind for anyone to be popping out 5 and 19 kids (HELLO DUGGARS) - if we only replace ourselves (1 kid per person) the population would decrease on its own (cause we know not all kids survive) - but who am I to make that decision - absolutely no one (neither is Bill in my opinion)

I'm actually torn on this issue - too many people on the planet is a bad thing - just like ANYTHING in excess is bad for you - on the other hand, if we are a virus on this planet - just like any virus we have to run our course - but that will likely kill off the majority of us and only leave the anti-bodies (you figure out who those are)

oh and thats why some people might go to lengths to depopulate the planet

edit on 7-6-2011 by Forevever because: otherwise I may be perceived as OT

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is the most scary thing I have ever read because I don't understand what purpose this kind of chemical manipulation is designed to achieve.

Is there any possibility that this was designed for another purpose other than the pain and destruction of humans. If there isn't, it must be a priority of the world to find out who is responsible for its production and how it has got into our food chain.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
This is the most scary thing I have ever read because I don't understand what purpose this kind of chemical manipulation is designed to achieve.

Is there any possibility that this was designed for another purpose other than the pain and destruction of humans. If there isn't, it must be a priority of the world to find out who is responsible for its production and how it has got into our food chain.

I'm sure after they finally prove HIV/AIDS was man-made they'll get right on that

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Monday, June 06, 2011
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

""When considering the genetic evidence that now confronts us, it is difficult to imagine how this could happen "in the wild." While resistance to a single antibiotic is common, the creation of a strain of e.coli that's resistant to eight different classes of antibiotics -- in combination -- simply defies the laws of genetic permutation and combination in the wild. Simply put, this superbug e.coli strain could not have been created in the wild. And that leaves only one explanation for where it really came from: the lab.""

Before this he states.

Thursday, June 02, 2011
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

Want to know where this e.coli really came from? The abuse of antibiotics in factory animal farms.

Factory animal farm operations, you see, raise cattle, pigs and chickens in such atrociously bad and dirty conditions that they have to pump them full of antibiotics just to avoid the rapid spread of infection. This constant dosing with antibiotics creates the perfect breeding ground for superbugs in the guts of these animals.

So he says...""While resistance to a single antibiotic is common, the creation of a strain of e.coli that's resistant to eight different classes of antibiotics -- in combination -- simply defies the laws of genetic permutation and combination in the wild.""

But before he said...""This constant dosing with antibiotics creates the perfect breeding ground for superbugs in the guts of these animals.""

Also all the other chemicals/pollution ect in the enviroment can and does have a bearing on how things evolve in the wild.

In everyevent like this there is one thing missing. Its called a "Pause"

Yes new information is coming out all the time, but a lot of the newspapers and internet sites are pumping out so many different theorys, many angled towards how the reporter thinks. Sometimes it has looked like the ""Red under the bed"" irrational thinking.

Plus newspapers want and need to sell papers and internet sites want you to come and read what they have posted.

A lot of anti goverment sites and anti big bussines sites are shouting " Its man made" "Its biowarefare" and so on.
Then when you read them it sounds like the reason we went to war in Iraq.

It might be
We believe
We think
We suspect. and so on. Also stories change not only by the day but by hour to hour.

In most cases of an outbreak it can take months or longer to find the real reasons behind the virus/disease. Then when this is published its normaly not front page or even covered by many papers or internet sites. As some new ""News"" has gripped the people.

We use so many atibiotice and other medical drugs, also many house holds use tons of cleaning products, some with added antibiotics. Then there are the drugs in the animal foods and we inject them with multiple drugs and antibiotics.
Over the years i have seen reports showing that large quantities of these drugs are getting past the sewage firms and water treatment plants and entering the water system.

So many ways for this to have happened. Yes it could be a ancidental or purpose lab release but it could also be a natrual evolution of the virus.
This has happened before, a virus comes along and we treat it with experimental drugs, then find a cure "of sorts". Then a few years later it rears again in a new strain that the normal drugs dont touch.

So i use a "pause".
Wait for the information to come in and look at what we know so far, as in most situations like this. It changes day to day, hour to hour. Then relook at it with the new information.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The below was translated from Polish to English using Google translator.

- The Commissioner noted that the informal can only say so much that more and more we are sure that the source of infection comes not from the manufacturing plant - said Sawicki. We still do not know what is the source of infection, which affected more than one and a half thousand people and killed 23, including 22 in Germany alone. - Vegetables and fruits are probably not the source of infection with E. coli - the surprising preliminary conclusions, the European Commission said.

He spoke of the Commissioner for Health John gave at an extraordinary meeting of EU agriculture ministers in Luxembourg. His statement reported the minister of agriculture, Marek Sawicki.
source

Now we are starting to get somewhere...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

Not surprisingly, all the opinions reported so far in this thread are just what we'd expect of those who first came up with them. That doesn't mean they're wrong, but they do just mirror established positions.

I'm wary of all of them at this stage, whether we're blaming Big Pharma, food manufacturers or whatever, because if anyone competent was going to act against the general population of just one country - and the cases outside Germany started there - then why would they choose something so random, with such a low percentage of fatalities?

It looks like any 'bioengineering' explanation is going to have to ask, first, Why Germany?, and second, Why a less than 10% fatality rate? Just now, this still looks pretty random to me.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Snippy23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join