It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman breastfeeds calf, goats, monkey and 8 year old kid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Got milk ??

Just wanted to make a thread about breasts in a diffrent way..
breasts used in a new strange way in my opionon.. and a wrong one

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Oh my!!!!!!!!! This is very bizarre!!!

S&F for this interesting (and disturbing) post!

My 2 cents: 8 years old is WAY too old for breastfeeding....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Those animals are chewing those things up... If I was a chick I would imagine that that would hurt like heck! In the 2nd video that woman is ending up with a net loss of food, because she is loosing at least %10 of the food energy she gives to those goats... Weird and gross S+F tho

edit on 7-6-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sounds wrong but now im thirsty lol

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
um.. 8 years old!!! Wow, regardless of the potential increased IQ, i think this would be devasting socially if their school friends found out! The animals, well thats different, still bizarre but i can sort of understand in a third world country to keep their animals fed, but 8 year old kid! Its almost disturbing!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guess its give and take relationship.

We milk them (goats and cows) so whats wrong if their young ones need some milk for few months ?

Its all good.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow...I wouldn't be able to do this

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Humans drink the milk from cows and goats. But there's something wrong if it's the other way around? And we drink cow's milk, not just when we're babies and NEED the nourishment, but all our adult lives. Some people drink milk directly from the cow.

Yes, a goat or cow nursing from a woman is a bit bizarre, but when you think about what it really is, it's not all that strange compared to what we do.

As far as the 8-year-old nursing, I don't know why it's a big deal. Lots of people do this. Many primates wean their young when they get their first molars... For humans, that's about 6 years old. A Natural Age of Weaning

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Anyone who has ever bottle fed calves or goat kids will know those things butt hard when they feed. You could see that a bit with the kids. I made the mistake of bracing the bottle on my stomach to feed a calf once...something I never tried again after getting the wind knocked out of me.

Humans breast-feeding animals is bizarre, but in the case of the woman and the little goats, losing them would be a big economic loss so I can understand her dilemma. At any rate within a month or two she could stop as their rumens developed and they could switch to browsing.

I am undecided about the late weaning of human children, I've known of parents that kept breastfeeding for many years and the kids seem well adjusted.

top topics

join