It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of American Culture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I can't believe the things that going on in America these days. I know sex sells but is it appropriate when millions of kids are looking up to them?

Let me show you some examples,

Jersey Shores SNOOKI Makes $32000 for Rutgers Address

Rihanna Gives Fan A Lap Dance @ Loud Tour (Baltimore)

Lady GaGa Stripper Moves - Live concert

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis grope each other on national tv

Halle Berry and Jamie Foxx Make-Out Session on National Tv(they censored out the touching part)

miley cyrus shaking her ass at a concert

Maybe 2012 is really coming.

edit on 7-6-2011 by MikeBoss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hmmm does your empty post represent the American Culture?

Edit: why start a topic without content just to come back later and add content. Weird.

edit on 7-6-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Americans are obsessed with sex, celebrities, scandal, everything empty. We're all empty-headed, and headed for our own destruction...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Lol, I accidentally press enter after writing the title and it posted before I had the time to write anything else.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

Meh nevermind

I'm watching the vids now

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There are just as many examples of young people doing good things too that you haven't added to your post.

You should know that every generation as it ages looks at the new one coming up and thinks it's the end of the world with the way they act.

Remember the flapper girls in the 20's or the (skip depression) the zuit suits in the 40's, the greasers in the 50's, hippies in the 60's, 1970's are best left forgotten, we all know the 80's....you get the point.

American culture will always be changing and not much you can do about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is happening everywhere.

There has been sex depicted in main stream media for a while.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is the cost of freedom without morality, the moral change that happened during the late 80s, these are the children of those parents who let their kids do as they pleased and allowed them to be raised by the liberal morals found in the education system. Millions of them are out there...waiting for "The Change" that will lead them to a new world....

These are the soldiers of the new revolution, America, raised below the social radar of the conservatives. I guess a war was needed and an enemy was created to blind them while this rot was festering. Beware the enemy within, it's them who will bring the coup de grace.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

Are you a member of Westboro Baptist Church by any chance?

new topics

top topics

join