It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this Secret Handshake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I will take this opportunity tell you that the grips are something that should be kept from the public. these are modes of recognition that should not be taken lightly. The word Brother is a title... it indicates masonic brotherhood, and a fraternal fellowship of truth, love and integrity. Why would anyone need such grips while not being a mason? is equal to fraud. You are literally fooling a person into a position of treating you like family, when you most likely have the most detestable intentions. its a form of security, against those who lie, cheat, steal, corrupt, enslave, murder, and destroy

that being said, it could have been the grip of some other random secret society

edit on 16-8-2011 by Themadalchemist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have received one of those wrist tapping hand shakes before but for the life of me I can't remember where, only that I thought it odd.

Another hand shake I have caught on to from several different people is one where they bend your right hand ring finger backwards leaving it aching for about ten minutes. Its past your average firm hand shake, there is definitely some evil looks and grins behind it. Its not by Fn accident or just plain brute strength that's for sure. Try it on someone right quick. You have to curl your fingers in extra hard on the back of the victims ring finger.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I suggest that maybe with the subject matter being discussed prior to the hand shake, that maybe you had met a Rosicrucian.

These are considered some of their secret texts.

A video about them.

edit on 17-8-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The "ENTERED APPRENTICE" Degree handshake, which is not called handshake, is done so like this...
A typical handshake, only you grip firmly for 3 seconds while pressing your thumb firmly on the knuckle of the receiver's thumb...
You speak nothing and you make eye contact so as to receive the merits of the receiver...

I could have my throat slit for revealing this. BUT!

I am Pinocchio the Great... I broke a Rock with a Stick...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
ALSO... The song "Bruises" which is performed by "Chairlift" is in fact Freemasonic...
She is singing about invoking Freemasons to aid a fellow craftsman with the "Grand Hail Sign."

Example: I try to do handstands for you...

But the man she loves repeatedly lets her down and she ends up serving and worshipping the rival according to the merits of his heathen and heretic god... giving head is how she ends up.

I am Pinocchio the Great...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Just wanted to chime in and follow up with what Sahabi said, this sounds very much like a hypnotic handshake, or at the very least some similar form of NLP or suggestion, depending on the context.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Don't worry my pine eyed friend, that is not the grip of an Entered Apprentice Mason.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themadalchemist
reply to post by Sahabi

I will take this opportunity tell you that the grips are something that should be kept from the public. these are modes of recognition that should not be taken lightly. The word Brother is a title... it indicates masonic brotherhood, and a fraternal fellowship of truth, love and integrity. Why would anyone need such grips while not being a mason? is equal to fraud. You are literally fooling a person into a position of treating you like family, when you most likely have the most detestable intentions. its a form of security, against those who lie, cheat, steal, corrupt, enslave, murder, and destroy

that being said, it could have been the grip of some other random secret society

edit on 16-8-2011 by Themadalchemist because: (no reason given)

This statement is one reason people tend not to think much of Masons.

Lighten up, Francis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join