It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The last meetings were in Spain and Greece. Does this mean Switzerland will be the next to go down?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Who is that scary lady on your picture?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hillary Borg.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
The last meetings were in Spain and Greece. Does this mean Switzerland will be the next to go down?

Unfortunately it does seem that way, your not in Switzerland by any chance are you?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No. I don't want to live in rich countries, anyway. They're boring and lack character.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
How about you all Confront this group. Get 1000 strong to storm their castle and let them know that they're oppression is coming to an end.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Resistance is futile

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If it was a good thing, and always has been, then why the hell hasn't the Guardian, or any other mainstream outlet ever talked about this? If Bilderburg was is so great, and good-intentioned, then where the hell were you last year the Guardian?

Yes, Guardian, they have our best interests at hand, and that is why you have never reported on them before.

edit on 9-6-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

They still haven't reported them now. It's a blog post. Not a report.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by annonymous1234

They'll just transfer to another castle, anyway. Or change their name.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bomb scare

www.infowars.com...

Breaking: Secret Bilderberg Agenda Leaked by Mole
www.infowars.com...

According to AFP journalist and legendary Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker’s inside sources, the agenda now under review includes a number of critical issues at the top of the elite’s to-do list. These breakdown as follows:

The elite are concerned that the American Congress may soon turn against the illegal and immoral invasion under humanitarian cover by NATO and the UN against the north African dictator Moammar Gaddafi.

As columnist Patrick Buchanan noted yesterday, Congress is rising in opposition to bogus wars launched by the executive branch in violation of the Constitution.

“Last week, House Speaker John Boehner had to scramble to cobble up a substitute resolution to prevent half his GOP caucus from joining with Democrats to denounce President Obama’s war in Libya as unconstitutional and to demand a total U.S. pullout in 15 days,” Buchanan wrote.

More than a third of House Republicans voted to pull out of the NATO coalition attacking Gaddafi’s forces, in essence forcing a NATO withdrawal from the color revolution engineered civil war in that country.

In January, former oil industry pastor Lindsey Williams revealed that his inside sources said oil prices will skyrocket – a fait accompli with gas prices at the pump now at historically high levels – as the global elite work behind the scenes to take take down national economies. Williams appeared on the Alex Jones Show to talk about new revelations that deal with the death of the dollar, exploding energy prices, and the engineered onset of order out of chaos revolution worldwide.

The elite now meeting behind closed door in the Switzerland are pushing for a wider war and incalculable suffering in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So a group of very powerful people get together at a secretive location, protected by hordes of armed men, talk "off the record" about how they can control their territory, make plans for global domination, refuse to hold a press conference and some very paranoid people call it a conspiracy. How silly of them!
Nobody bats an eyelid when Al Quaeda does exactly the same thing....... or have I got that wrong again?
they will be planning how to bring down the global economy once and for all (probably via the collapse of the Euro - so they can usher in their one world currency

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

They take the money and leave? Maybe something happens on 26th of June in Switzerland?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Alex Jones has all the inside real time scoop. I'm waiting with anticipation Monday, to hear all. From this weekend. I have a feeling the Bilderbergs are meeting their Waterloo.

I was thinking about making a thread asking, IF the Bilderbergs were to meet with defeat, for example, arrests for assaulting members of that country's leadership and European Union members (who demanded to come in,) of which I heard one incident on Friday: Then would stuff in this world start to change for the better? In a manner like dominoes falling over.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Great job to everyones who made efforts to expose corrupt entities that are trying to enslave
society as a whole.
There are too may of us everywhere, we do not want to have war and conflict, we just want to 
live our every day lives, growing our own organic food, driving our fast electric cars that draw 
energy from alternative/exotic energy sources and not be a slave to the designed rat race.
I realize, it is not the governments that are bad, I have worked in numerous positions on 
government projects issuu.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dejasol

Well you apparently posted a reply just as I was awakening. But your reply was a first copy of one left on an other Bilderberg thread a few minutes earlier. That post appears to have been posted shortly after your registration. Then you went off line.

Will you ever come back? Will you ever return? Will you ever be involved here other than to drop canned adverts for your own website?

If so, I found this interesting.

I think of the third coming of Jesus
is symbolically the transformation of our consciousness, a spirit that lives within all of us

Third coming? I thought most were waiting for the second.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Shanti Ritam and Bo Johnson went to this year's Bilderberg meeting in Switzerland in order to document the meeting. Ritam interviewed by Russia Today, during the interview was the fact up to Carl Bildt and Minister Ewa Bjorling may have been guilty of the crime "bad faith when negotiating with foreign powers" that can lead to imprisonment for a fixed period, at least two and not more than ten years, or lifetime in prison.

Now investigated whether the Swedish ministers Carl Bildt and Ewa Björling committed crimes in connection with the visit to the Bilderberg Group meeting this weekend. According to the informant to RT, it is likely that they could be prosecuted if their presence at the meeting are being investigated.
Quite interesting but as usual I can not see a police investigation against Sweden's policy.
Or am I wrong here?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Lol this article is the most biased peice of propaganda towards bilderberg ever !

more like 'The Guardian-s of Bilderberg'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join