It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This the first time that the guardian had reported and even written an article on the Bilderberg 2011 Meeting This June.

Bilderberg 2011

As Europe groans, and austerity bites, as defaulting looms, and once proud nations fall to their knees in debt, there's only one annual conference of bankers and industrialists that can step in and save us all… Bilderberg!

Next week, in Switzerland, Henry Kissinger and his brave band of corporate CEOs, high-wealth individuals and heavyweight thinktankers will lock arms with Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and David Rockefeller, and stand their ground against the economic contagion.

The last thing a bunch of bank bosses and multinational executives wants is for the nation-states of Europe to collapse, allowing their assets to be bought up on the cheap. Right?

---

Well there you have it, the mainstream news spinning writers want us to believe that the Bilderberg are having secret meetings on ways how they can save us, even thought that isnt true, the Bilderberg group is seeking the collapse of eupore with finical pain on the euporean citizens with more taxes.

I feel they have similar plans for the north america union, oh and you can be sure in the Bilderberg meetings they are having a discussion on who will they install as the next puppets in the middle east in those regions where there are the unrest's happening.

as for the number of the comments in the article they kept mentioning of the newly released book tiled Bilderberg People" which it claims to debunk the myths of Bilderberg but personally i believe in Jim Tucker reports on the Bilderberg.

For him he had the real access inside information on the Bilderberg then any other journalists in the media.

If anyone is troubled by this article David Rockefeller is attending this years Bilderberg, what are your thoughts on this meeting?

edit on 5-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Good Lord!

I'll give it to TPTB, they ain't shy!

So, let me see if I got this right...

The very people who have completely mucked up this beautiful world we have are now the only hope we have?

LMAO!!!!!

Okay, one more time, let me get this straight for the record.

These folks gather in secret. A group of international mucky-mucks. A group that "controls" pretty much everything going on around us going from gas prices to who wins "Dancing With The Stars" on any given week. Let alone who the President of the United States is going to be and they are our only hope????

Anybody got a "blue pill" handy?

God, I really need a blue pill right about now.

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

Can we be a bit more blatant? Please?
edit on 5-6-2011 by Hessling because: ETA

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A long time ago I read a book about con artists. Interesting history lesson. There were short cons and long cons. They were simple or complex. Some take only minutes while others go on for years and years, witnes Bernie Madoff. Many were international

A common theme is to create the problem and then sell the solution. It's so simple. Selling protection. Rings bells don't it.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

"like" button on that post.
There's also the more common "divide and conquer", like the Rockefellers did in World War II (see "Standard Oil"), or like "Republicans" vs "Democrats", that both belong to the same Society and STILL rig the election anyway, get caught, and move on like nothing happened.
And 4 years later people STILL go vote like it matters because they're L vs R opinion just gets 'em out of bed and sends em runnin to the polls to waste some more time and what little of their brains they use to begin with.
Gotta hand it to 'em, they succeed repeatedly with little or no resistance.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You should really read the book ''the true story of the Bilderberg group'' by Daniel Estulin. Its very informative. It also explains the creation of council on foreign relations, trilateral commission, club of rome and the royal institute of international affairs and how these groups work together.

Lots of respect for Daniel, he is a tough guy and went trough some very dangerous situations to get this information together.

Next week Switzerland, I'll be there this time.
edit on 5-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
so the lecherous zhidkovs are meeting again to plan more destruction and deaths from which they will profit . I don't know what to say?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Nuke Switzerland for not arresting all the bastards.

Joking. But seriously, if any leader of any nation had any guts, they would just send a missile up the building they do their meeting.

200-300 war criminals/corrupt trash/police state funders/banker would get wiped out. The world would be a better place.

What Switzerland gonna do? Just say they were terrorists... or that some hackers too control of your missiles for a moment... or just tell them to piss off... UK, US and France do it all the time.

When I went to Bilderberg in 2006, we were like 20 people, at most. One Canadian journalist. It was a joke.

If we would have had thousands of protesters, they wouldn't have been prepared and we could have stormed the building, hanged them all...

We would have got Hillary... yeah she was there.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know. - Harry Truman

I wonder what the other races think of this group. They're exclusively white. I want me some Bilderburger! White meat only, please!!!

EDIT: Um, it's not even a proper article. It's a blog post! Nothing's been reported.
edit on 6/5/2011 by eldard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Things will never be fixed with attitudes shown here! You need to call their bluff. Apparently the reason for a secret meeting is so that they can discuss things openly. So you call their bluff. THEY HAVE FAILED! Their secret meetings have not resulted in a better world and problems resolved. In fact the biggest crisis of recent history (banking) has all the "players" in that scenario at the bilderberg meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to lobby our political leaders to do something about this group of thinkers who thought the world into a financial crisis.

So stop moaning and start lobbying.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger is old and fat, it's about time for him to just die already.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Oh, okay...so it's as simple as that, eh? Start lobbying the corrupt political leaders that they have put in office?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
it's secret alright...They are there this time to decide at what time they should head for their bunkers in time to save themselves and still make the most real human beings die. I see them all going underground before Sept.1st....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Kissinger, should be put up for war crimes as well. That Serbian guy, is only half as bad arse as this guy.
Yes, i think while they are all togeather at billderburg. Someone should arrest them all.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
You should really read the book ''the true story of the Bilderberg group'' by Daniel Estulin. Its very informative. It also explains the creation of council on foreign relations, trilateral commission, club of rome and the royal institute of international affairs and how these groups work together.

Lots of respect for Daniel, he is a tough guy and went trough some very dangerous situations to get this information together.

I agree, but Jim Marrs' "Rule by Secrecy" has it beat hands down.

Go get it!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You can be sure in the matter of taxation, the cards are already being played. In the UK which has the highest tax per capita in probably the world, the current government is quietly pursuing a two-faced strategy on taxation. It's all rather complicated, but what it boils down to, is that big corporations with subsidaries, (like banks) off shore, will no longer need to pay tax any more than the rate of the country they are operating in. That is a big smack in the face to ordinary citizens here, who have to continue to contribute at the high rates here, no concessions for them, and all the while a big slashing of education, health, and military budgets. This borders on the illegal, and they are getting away with it. More reading from The Guardian here..the story is from Feb this year, and most of the media seems to have quietly put it under a bushel,

www.guardian.co.uk...

I was going to start a separate thread for this story, but this is an appropriate, and important thread to insert this link.
edit on 5-6-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
yep same old game of problem, reaction ,solution
I might be wrong but i think a famous quote from one of the bildebergers meetings was "the check is in the mail and i promise not to c*m in your mouth

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You only have to look at men like Kissinger attending anything to know its bent. One senses a huge campaign going on to convince many people that its all up, we can do nothing about the rape and asset stripping of our countries, industries and citizens its all accomplished - accept it la,la,la.

I suspect there is a basic strategy, used before, that is being played against many countries now and I suspect it starts on the lines of:

Decide your long term plan and utilize the strategy of getting people loyal to you only, into the highest places of power within both sides of the the government, media, judiciary, education, health/petro/chemical/energy, industry and top banks etc etc. VIP ingratiate yourselves with the top dogs by flashing your teeth and money. Now you dictate their governmental policies, especially foreign ones and can utilize the lives of their armed forces to fight any war you choose, if you are really clever you can make them buy their weaponry from your companies and you can finance through your banks both sides during the war.

Enact laws that mean you are protected and can't be prosecuted for your conspiracy, treason, attrocities and thievery.

Once those laws are in place make your move, always assuming that countries have accepted your Central Banking system, only let them use the currency you have a vested interest in for all their international trade, make them hold wadges of your currency against their gold reserves as their reserve currency in your Central Bank in their country.

Encourage your world banking system to gently release more and then much more credit to countries, their industries and citizens than you know they can pay bank. Squeeze out some of their biggest employing industries. Suddenly stop that country's credit line, even downgrade their AA??? status so you can charge them even more interest. Grab as much of their assets as you can get away with. Then graciously and benevolently re-negotiate their credit levels and start again. - what does it matter chunks of that money wasn't really real!

The next word coming up is the one that scares the Bildenburgers to death - may it come soon!

You go back in history to the use of Nationalisation. I worked in a Nationalised Industry. It was efficiently run, we were well paid, where I worked had a terrific apprenticeship training scheme whereby we took over 500 kids from school and turned them into engineers and tradesmen, every year a new intake, We have no mass providers of good apprenticeships since these industries were privatised, although we have given some work to a load of varyingly qualified foreigners whilst our youngsters can't get apprenticeships because our old providers are privatised so don't do them anymore . Our overheads were cheaper then. We paid the top managers of these industries a good salary, no-one kept their job if they failed at it and got the Sir Fred handshake like today. Why the industries and institutions had to be sold off was nothing to do with the institutions themselves it was to do with the government using the money collected by these industries as a cash cow and not investing enough back into them each year. They were used as a form of indirect taxation.

We have to do back to groups such as the bildenbergers the strategies they have done to us. We also need to identify whom in government lopes along to these meetings - in the UK Ken Clarke is the resident 'pet' our royalty is a bit long in the tooth but she is 5th cousin to Queen Beatrix so I bet she gets her copy and also Cameron is another 5th cousin so he will get to read it if he doesnt make it.

I don't care that they meet althouth the company is not that choice. What I object to is the fact that my government today is not working for my country and seems to be given its orders by foreign and vested interest. I expect my government to be focusing on this country's ailing infrastructure and hoards of other things, job creation and training , not cutting my social services in order to fight and interfere in other countries. We also need a very close look at having anyone in government who holds a dual passport with countries that could compromise us. Prime minister's question time is like watching Noddy and Bigears - pathetic I want to see some important things discussed in open parliament like they use to be so we see who is saying what. These twee little comittees and kwangoes need to go.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Good to see The Guardian growing a spine and hopefully American based media outlets are next!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I only hope i live long enough to see a deck of cards with these pigs faces on and
watch them being hunted one by one.

The worst criminals ever. One day they will pay.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

Nice post,
Daniel Estulin has been reporting on these meetings for years and I always read his reports = top man
You forgot to mention the Carlyle group and the committee of 300
My blood curdles everytime I hear Kissengers name but this guy (Wolfowitz) is just as bad.....

PEACE,
RK

edit on 7-6-2011 by Rigel Kent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join