It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President John F Kennedy predicted his own assassination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by brill

just because the books and general consensus say he was good, and the same goes for Lincoln/JFK, doesn't mean they are.

100% Agreed.

And at the end of the day, Obama may not be remembered in a positive light if an assassination similar to JFK did indeed take place. I just feel that history repeats itself and he most probably would be. I guess there really is no saying what will happen until it happens.

true. He was supposed to be the face of change and perhaps his legacy will be remembered i just hope he doesn't take a bullet for that to happen. Thanks for your reply

brill

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

John F kennedy was unpopular?? thats funny./.everyone i knew old school where i live, old people, and the newer generation in chat rooms, ALL said john f kenendy was the man

With all due respect, but you should have either looked a bit harder, or you've been influenced by the media over the years.

Reason being, It's common knowledge JFK wasn't an overly popular president, especially in Texas where he died. He was disliked here more so than anywhere else in fact.

Shortly before his arrival in Dallas, these leaflets even started to appear all over the place:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e6bf28873c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Personally, I think he, and his brother, were great people. And his administration did a good job, but like every other president, the popularity doesn't last for ever, especially during the time in office.

Anyway, here's a nice link for you to check out. It highlights approval ratings, from highest to lowest, of some of the past presidents of the Unites States: Public Opinion Archives: presidential approval ratings

You'll note JFK wasn't the most popular president here.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm reading a very good book about the Murder right now, and it was written after the government's second attempt to find the truth.
www.amazon.com...

The book pretty much says Oswald did not pull the trigger, was likely not even in the room when the shots were fired.
I can certainly see where JFK thought the Cuban Missile Crisis would get him killed.
He [and/or his brother, Robert] deeply angered the CIA, the Mafia, the Cuban resistance and other assorted malcontents/government intelligence.
And since the above groups often worked unofficially together, it is easy to see how they could have done the deed.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
He actually played out a fantasy of how he could be killed on the plane heading for Dallas on the day of his assassination. Creepy or what? He was a really special guy.

Why release this information now? I wonder if this info is to reinforce the idea that Kennedy premature death made he a mith or this information is just to erase some theories about him being trying to interfere in the interests of powerful people.

JFK speech about secret societies wich led to his DEATH and MURDER:

Have you read the full speech?

www.jfklibrary.org... on.aspx

It's not about secret societies, they just get a passing mention as an illustration of how Americans don't like secrecy. He's talking about the role of the press in handling the Soviet threat in the wake of the Bay of Pig. How the press would exercise restraint if war was declared, but here no actual war was declared, it's the Cold War. So he's asking them to act as if we were at war.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

The book pretty much says Oswald did not pull the trigger, was likely not even in the room when the shots were fired.

Im sure he didnt. Was an impossible shot. I saw this in a documentary.

I think this illustrate what Im saying:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

More than that, he likely was on a different floor when the bullets came from the window. Witnesses put him elsewhere and it would be almost impossible time wise for him to do the shooting, and get to where he was seen.
Although the book goes into a lot of depth, and is somewhat confusing, it's worth the read to any JFK conspiracist

What I find interesting, even though he knew he had made powerful enemies and that his brother had deeply angered Hoffa and Carlos Marcello, they kept on the paths they did.
Makes you wonder who really killed RFK.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I agree with Rising, this is hardley predicting his own assassination. However it could be pointed to, as being indicative to knowledge. That if certain forces were to decide, that it would be so. He knew whos tea cup he was pissing in.

Still a Flag and a star. for bringing this forward in fine fashion.

edit on 4-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It seems a very interesting reading. I'll go after this book. Thanks DTOM.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

He knew whos tea cup he was pissing in.

Im sure he knew. Thanks randyvs, I appreciate your comment.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Seems like the motive for the assassination of a president, his acquaintances and family members involved more than disgruntled Americans.

The world changed when Humans developed space flight. First contact with extraterrestrial civilizations, and the possible exposure of their presence around Earth, could have been the real motive.

See
knol.google.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a) the secret society speech is out of context apparently . But im sure it had underlining messege .

b) all presidents get death threats thinking about your assination weather you show it or not is on your mind and im sure there were plenty of places where he would play it out and think about it but this one just happened to come from a good source .

c) obama gets threats how many ish?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

"Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service"

clearly its on every presidents mind,

if anyone of you were president you bet your ass you would be thinking about it and planning about it and pondering how it will go down

d) the ending in zero presidential curse (2 exceptions) im sure was also on his mind
www.snopes.com...

my 2 cents he didnt predict anything , just an attempt to make a link .

I hope to one day know what went downt hat day and who really did give th g0 order

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
As a student of history JFK must have studies some of the past assassinations and assassination attempts, and known that there was always a chance of that during his term. So many reasons for a possible removal - his attempt to work around the Federal Reserve, the Bay of Pigs fiasco, Vietnam, his and his brother's frontal attack on the mob, and many more. Even if Oswald acted alone out of whatever brain burp he was having, the holes in the case keep throwing light on all of the factors and data points I mentioned above. So in a way, having so any theories about JFK's death actually helps to throw light on all these other subjects and projects as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Makes you wonder who really killed RFK.

As Marcello is once claimed to have said: "Cut off the tail of the dog first (This being RFK in this metaphor) and the head (This being JFK) will turn around and bite you. But instead cut off the head of the dog first (assassinate JFK), the tail dies with it".

In other words, if you kill JFK first, Bobby also shuts up and stops coming after you. Vise versa means you face the wrath of the presidency and his administration.

JFK was a problem to many people, but Bobby was THE problem.

For anyone interested, here's an interview with Jack Van Laningham, former prison mate of Carlos Marcello. He tells of his alleged confession of ordering the death of JFK specifically to get to Bobby.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by goah6

The world changed when Humans developed space flight. First contact with extraterrestrial civilizations, and the possible exposure of their presence around Earth, could have been the real motive.

See
knol.google.com...

This is what i think too. JFK talked of a new Camelot. What could he have meant by that? I think he was about to reveal all about the existence of ET and start afresh with the world. In a good way. He was just 50 years ahead of his time. Had he been alive today i am sure he would have made it and revealed all. But i guess back in 1962 he did save the world from nuclear oblivion so we do owe him a great debt from that point of view.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hey, I was wondering if you had any links about Bobby being "THE" problem?

I'll check the one you posted now, but I'm really interested in this part of the story

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Hey, I was wondering if you had any links about Bobby being "THE" problem?

Well, I doubt there's many links or websites out there dedicated to proving Bobby was the main target to be honest, or the main reason why JFK was killed should I say. Instead, It's just a conclusion I've come to myself after researching the case for a while I guess.

This being so, here's an interesting link discussing Bobby, his life, his actions and so on. You might find it an interesting read.

Here's a snippet of interest:

This decision by Robert Kennedy to take on Lyndon B. Johnson caused Jackie Kennedy great concern. A few days after Kennedy announced his candidacy, Jackie said to Arthur Schlesinger at a dinner party in New York: “Do you know what I think will happen to Bobby?” When Schlesinger replied that he didn’t, she said: “The same thing that happened to Jack.”

It is the view of William W. Turner that Robert Kennedy intended to reopen the investigation into the death of his brother once he had been elected president: “Throughout the primary (in California), Bobby Kennedy was asked by audiences whether he would reopen the investigation of his brother’s death if elected. He hedged, saying he would not reopen the Warren Report, but remained silent on the question of whether he would take action on his own. RFK was a pragmatist, if anything, knowing that he had to control the Justice Department to launch a new probe.”

I might make a thread one day discussing in full why I think Bobby was the primary reason why JFK was murdered also.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join