It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling energy sensitive people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Hello again TKDRL.

The only thing I am picking up is.........

Slightly plump female. Single parent with daughter. An "aquaintance". Someone you had a relationship with. She had/has more genuine feelings for you than you had for her. "Friends with benefits" kind of relationship on your part. May be an Aquarian

You need to learn to allow for love and sex, not separate them so much. In other words, work on your heart chakra.

A shift from lust to passion, happening/needs to happen within you? Changes/maturity happening for you now.??? Soulmate type stuff.

Less insecure with regards intimacy/commitment.

Christine/Catherine/Katrina?

I wonder if the crystals have imparted energy into the resin moulds?

Sorry I don't have enough time or energy to put into this right now.

Hope you figure it out and I would be interested to know. Please do post the outcome in the PSYCHOMETRY thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Slightly plump female. Single parent with daughter. An "aquaintance". Someone you had a relationship with. She had/has more genuine feelings for you than you had for her. "Friends with benefits" kind of relationship on your part. May be an Aquarian.

Well i have, or had rather, plenty of friends with benefits, I don't really go for the plump type though. Unless maybe we have different definitions of plump.

You need to learn to allow for love and sex, not separate them so much. In other words, work on your heart chakra.

A shift from lust to passion, happening/needs to happen within you? Changes/maturity happening for you now.??? Soulmate type stuff.

Less insecure with regards intimacy/commitment.

I am going into celebacy now actually lol. It's fun, but it isn't helping me any. I have to focus on other areas right now, distractions are not helping me any.

Christine/Catherine/Katrina?

I wonder if the crystals have imparted energy into the resin moulds?

Katy rings a bell, pretty long story, but my last longterm serious relationship. She is who got me a lot of my nicer crystals in that collection.

I wish I was better at sensing energy, that is one of the areas I plan on focusing on.

Thanks for taking the time.
Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Celibacy is good! LOL.

I am slim. I have a tendancy to see anyone over size 10-UK, 8-US as a bit plump.
Boossomy is probably a better description.

I am starting to get into Crystals and Herbalism. So If you start a thread on the subject of Crystals, give me a shout.
My new love is Woolf's Eye - Labradorite.

What's your favourite at the moment?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I have always had a thing for tibetan DT quartz for some reason. I used to have a nice huge one, but someone stole it a few years back

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I will look tibetan Crystal up.

So, when are you going to start a thread on Crystals? LOL.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

It will be a while, a lot of info to sift through and organize

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Have you studied Crystals in healing? Like Reiki

Or use them for Shamanic purposes?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Not yet, that is what I am researching on now. I used to use them for decorations in my carvings.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by maya27

Not yet, that is what I am researching on now. I used to use them for decorations in my carvings.

Obviously using the stones has been a part of your journey. What is your goal Healing work and the Shamanic journey?

As soon as I have a bit more time i am going to start my own thread based on mediumship and the different tools for reading further for a person. Colour, Flowers and Crystal Stones. It is an area I am begining to be really drawn to. Also it fits in with my work as a Clinical Aromatherapist.

I was kind of blown out of the water in the other thread for introducing the technique, so any future effort will be for a thread of my own. That way I can explore and experiment with other like minded people freely.

I have never actually started my own thread
It can't be that difficult.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Short term, I am just trying to find a healthy balance in my life all around. Easier said than done, but hard work will pay off, I know it will. Long term, I have no idea at this point. I have a lot of ideas that I need to think through, research and see which one feels best.

Look forward to seeing that thread, yeah it isn't easy for me either. I am not sure anymore this is even the right site, people come in trying to debunk and criticize everything, even when it's not a conspiracy thing.

edit on Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:33:49 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes, this site has it all. The good, the bad and the ugly.

There are some really good threads on here on developing your spiritual practice etc.

Do you meditate? Astral travel?

How is your Survival site coming along?

Can you U2U me on how to start a thread? So many questions

I think I'm through on the other thread, quite bizzare reply I got.But tha'ts ATS, you never know who you are dealing with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join