It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling energy sensitive people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yesterday, I took out my gem and crystal collection for the first time in a while. I found two items in it, I have no idea where they came from. I tried to take pictures of them, but for some reason my camera refuses to focus on them. I got pissed at first, thought my camera was screwed, but not the case.

I had a thought, maybe they are giving off some kind of energy, that is interfering with the camera. I thought I would put this up here, see if anyone can get a reading from the pictures.

hires

hires

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
mind taking a picture with the rocks and crystals that do focus and those two in the same image?

it would be a good way to check if the blurring is in fact being caused by those two crystals.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So these two gems just appeared in your collection? Interesting I also found a tiny chip in my collection the other day as well... Huh, weird.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Interesting. I agree to upload other images taken of another item close up like the originals. Maybe the camera was zoomed in too close? Crystals are amazing in themselves though. What do you mean you don't know how they got there? You definitely didn't put them there or you just can't remember? You got me hooked either way.

Was also just wondering what made you decide to take photos of these crystals? What was on your mind at the time?

edit on 4/6/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Here are a few more photos of my rock collection, a close up of a crystal, and a closeup of the same crystal with the objects. They are not gems, it is something that is made. I have made some before, but not these, I didn't use shaped molds at all. I don't think I know anyone who ever made these before either, it is kind of new agey.

I got a strange feeling when I took them out of the bag, they were in with tho common crystals, the bag on the far left. I was taking the picture to put on my facebook, was going to ask if they belonged to anyone on my list. My camera isn't one with a manual focus, it is one you hold down the trigger halfway to auto focus, then pull the trigger full to take the picture. If you just pull the trigger, it still autofocuses before actually firing. I have actually tried to take blurry pictures on purpose before, for artistic reasons, but ended up having to use gausian in photoshop :/

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

OK that does make sense then. What you should try is taking a photo of the said crystals with a different one right next to it to see if they all blur or just the two hearts. At least you will know for sure then.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Does your camera have a "macro" setting? I think you're just too close.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i call this a hoax. Prove me wrong.

Set those stones on the floor. Stand up. take a picture. If still blurry, focus half way to the side from rocks leaving them at the side of the picture. Repeat until a clear image is acquired.

Next you must say that even being close to the rocks causes this blur. Fine, then just put them on a table, and go as far as your cameras zoom permits, and try taking the picture again.

If you still fail, try taking a video clip.

I shall apologize for my skepticism if the results still manifest after this, and buy you a dinner.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Anyone who has collection of crystals and pays attention should notice that they move around on their own. Some appear whilst others disappear. I know that when a crystal goes "missing" it has merely moved on to its next destination. I do not understand this but have heard of the appearance and disappearance from many folk who work with crystals. As you know crystals have their own energy which is why quartz are used to operated watches and other devices.

Marcel Vogel, the noted IBM scientist, devoted the latter part of his life to the study of gemstones and crystal healing.He studied the innate energy in crystals, with surprising results.

Mind you, these studies are conducted by a scientist purely on the physcial, 3rd dimensional level but for those of you who require empirical evidence Vogel's studies do supply that info.

Personally, I have used quartz crystals to conduct tremendous healing energy with glorious results. Clear quartz for the initial "zap" for the first few days, then the softer amethyst crystal to finish the healing of the wound and soften the effects of the hard clear quartz energy blast. Rose quartz is the 3rd crystal to use as follow-up should one feel it to be necessary. I used this technique to clear up a huge, excruciatingly painful 3" diameter boil caused by spider bite in 3 days as I prefer not to do antibiotics. A small faint scar, the size of a pea, is all that remains witness to it.

It is not surprising to me that crystals will teleport, independently, to the next person who requires its services for this is what they do.

When a crystal appears I would suggest that it is there for a specific reason as it has chosen you to use it for the benefit of everyone.

Have a chat with it - you will be amazed.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dbove

In case you haven't noticed what forum this is in..... Look up, and take your hoax claims and choke on them.....
I never claimed a conspiracy, I asked for an energy reading from people that are able to sense it. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Elderlight

That is one I never heard of before. Pretty interesting stuff. I never really kept a count on my rocks, so I cant say for sure if any have ever gone away or popped up.

These are not rocks though, they are man made, and heart shaped items.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Same to you. Just pointing out the lies, no need to be rude. This is not the stories forum after all, thats where it belongs.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dbove

Rude? I was actually quite civil. If you aren't hear to answer my request, or comment on topic, why are you here? There is nothing to debunk if that is what you are after, which it seems you are. This is the metaphysics forum, not a conspiracy forum.....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A story of my quartz crystal... I had a bowl of crystals and I kept waking up in the morning and finding only the quartz moved to the window pane. I kept telling off my son to leave the crystals in the bowl but he swore he never touched it. Now I keep them in a wrought iron decoration and it doesn't go walk about any more but they just switch places somehow now and then. Meditate on them whilst holding them in your hand. Crystals are fascinating.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Try as I might, I am not able yet to sense any energy, other than my own and the women I have relations with

Not giving up though!
edit on Sat, 04 Jun 2011 10:02:45 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

This is out there - but the only thing I picked up was the name Julie. Sorry cant help - keep trying. Someone might come on here to help later.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Thanks for giving it a shot! I will rack my brain on julie and see what comes up. Maybe it is who gifted me

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh I get this all the time, it is the setting you have chosen on your camera. Chances are you are on "landscape with no flash" and you are too close, or you are on "flower" without enough lighting.

Take the time to switch your settings and get to know your camera.

As for the items just "appearing" without your knowledge. I guess to say, "welcome to our world", where you forget what you got at one point or another. It is obvious you are a "collector", so trying to specifically identify the origins of an individual crystal would be like telling apart marbles! LOL I am only being silly! I constantly find things I did not know I had! It is the joy of it!

Enjoy, and keep trying to figure out your camera! I am constantly playing with mine!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21039f5d12d4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1bae86d1d6c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I may not be the brightest guy in the world, but I am not a complete dummy.
Here is the 4 other ones I took resized to fit in here and embedded.

The collection

A crystal close up solo

Same crystal above with the hearts

I am not asking for help with my camera, but a reading from people that are into doing readings.
edit on Sat, 04 Jun 2011 11:53:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I have a huge collection and noticed this sort of thing all the time. These little man made looking "Gems" would randomly show up in my tumble stones or in one of my displays. I had always assumed someone just set them there figuring they were mine but nobody ever claimed to have done it when I asked around.

Stuff like this happens to me a lot. I am not absent minded and have worked in inventory control meaning my mind is conditioned to remember where stuff comes from and where it is. By the way, in inventory control one also notices this sort of thing happening. (I'm talking about secured warehouses with cameras watching the goods, not retail). It is easy to attribute things disappearing to misplacing it or theft, but what about things that show up?

I hope you get some answers here because I am very curious myself. I have a lot of guesses and can read energy sometimes. All I ever get in instances like this, including this one when I try is "Don't worry about it"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join