It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus was part of the illuminati? and his prophecies just a script?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

nice post-thank you
I take no pleasure in the demise of any group of people, Jews included. And in fact as much as I post about the "Jewish Crime Family" I know people will look at all Jews the same, which will not lead to the truth. In this I am disappointed in myself.

But on the other hand if one looks at the entire picture, one will see that it isn't really the Jews at fault and they themselves are only being used as the proverbial patsy of last resort, even if they do take advantage of what the Crime family offers them.. Its a sin that the Jews at large will pay for the crime family's sins.....

For the truth, the Jewish people are not Satanists, as much as is being portrayed, but, the Crime Family is!

Jesus Christ himself taught about this crime family but Christians seem to forget this lesson.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
King James Bible

Does A Satanic Cult
Rule The World?
By Henry Makow PhD
10-21-2

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)

The Cabalists secretly dedicated themselves to destroying Christianity and Western civilization. In 1773 Amschel Mayer Rothschild convened a meeting of 12 prominent Jewish bankers and other prominent Jewish personalities and submitted a programme to level the social order using the contradictory promise of "liberty" and "equality." In 1776, they had Adam Weishaupt organize the Order of the Illuminati, which merged with Freemasonry in 1782. Freemasonry is Cabala and, in the words of Andre Krylienko, (The Red Thread) it was "launched for the purpose of enlisting non-Jews consciously or unconsciously in the service of Jewry." (p.93)

The Illuminati was behind the revolutionary movements of the 18th -- 20th Century as well as their respective reigns of terror. The bankers used their power to spread their Satanic convictions. They had finagled a monopoly on credit (usurping the government's right to create money) and they needed to control the world in order to protect this prize.

Their influence on world history can be seen in the story of the red hexagram, commonly known as the "Star of David." According to researcher (Fritz Springmeier,) the Star of David was not associated with Jews until the Rothschilds adopted it as their symbol in 1822. The Rothschilds were considered the leaders of the Jews but I don't know if the Jews knew the Rothschilds were Satanists. The Star of David is really "The Seal of Solomon," an occult symbol for the Satanic. Solomon worshipped the star "Astoreth." www.wealth4freedom.com...
www.rense.com...

It isn't a Jewish plot for world domination, it isn't a Masonic plot for world domination. It is, purely, a Satanic plot for world domination!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thanks for your post, interesting.
I have read all could find on the Khazars history and even further back. What strikes me is that this plan seems to have existed from the very beginning of man, so to speak.
I have been hard to see what is happening now is something that happens for the first time in human history? et seems that history repeats itself over and over again. In addition, I get a thought that may seem weird but if past rulers at various times imagined danger or created a doom for mankind, for some reason, they should have pulled back to safety. It is in this case someone who can be likened to the bunker system? then when the danger is over, you have come back out. in their bunker systems have werden übernommen technology etc are to be regarded as gods? I think that far into the future, this connector. In any event, this idea is that an alternative solution to the many mysteries?
Thanks for your post which I read with full interest. One issue ang Berbers as I would like to know your stance on. If you look at their origin flag, one soon realizes this is probably one of the oldest characters that can be found almost anywhere. My question is where did the Berbers from originally? and what religion were they? I have a hard time finding material from before their arrival in Libya.

edit on 5-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

And:

Michel de Nostredame (14 or 21 December 1503[1] – 2 July 1566), usually Latinised to Nostradamus, was a French apothecary and reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become famous worldwide.

So either this thread makes no sense or Nostradamus was also keen on time travel.

Timelines don't match up.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Illuminati - A.L., as in Masonry, means Anno Lumina--year of light. The Illuminati chronology (year one A.L. or 4000 BCE Gregorian) begins with the birth of Hung Mung, the ancient Chaoist (pre-Taoist), Chinese philosopher who answered all questions by shouting loudly, "I don't know! I don't know!" Thus, this system begins with a date around the first dawnings of civilization and writing, and allows us to see all history as a single sequence, not interrupted by an artificial minus-to-plus changeover.
Blue Lodge
Anno Lucis 6002, the Year of Light (add 4000 to the Gregorian calendar year)
Royal Arch - Capitular

Anno Inventionis 2532, the Year of Discovery or the blessing of the second temple (add 530 to the Gregorian calendar year)
Anno Benefacio 3915, the Year of Blessing [of Abraham by Melchizedek] (add 1913 to the Gregorian calendar year)
Knights Templar - Chivalric
Anno Ordinis 884, the Year of Order Foundation (subtract 1118 from the Gregorian calendar year)
Royal & Secret Masters - Cryptic
Anno Depositionis 3002, the Year of of Deposit or the completion of Solomon's Temple (add 1000 to the Gregorian calendar year)
Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite.
Anno Mundi , the Year of the World (add 3760 to the Gregorian calendar year; it is analogous to the Jewish calendar with an extra year added after September)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I suspect, this linage, blood lines origins are from a cave in the Caucus mountains. I also suspect this is the same bloodlines of Genghis Khan, hence Kha-zaria.

In less than 100 years, Genghis Khan and his descendents established the largest empire in the world, exceeded only by the British Empire in the 19th century. Through cunning diplomacy, spiritual mission, and brute force, Genghis Khan unified the incompatible Mongols and then set out east and west to swiftly conquer vast parts of Asia. The Mongol army swept down on cities and villages, taking anything as booty or victims. By 1280, Mongol rule stretched from China's Yellow Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, a total of 12 million square miles. Among the descendants of Genghis Khan, the most well-known is his grandson, Kublai Khan, admired for his enlightened rule and famous for his opulent lifestyle. During its brief existence, the Mongol Empire was responsible for an estimated 30 to 40 million deaths, the destruction of several major dynasties, and retarding or altering the development of many other civilizations. Yet, at the same time, Genghis Khan and his descendants increased Europe's knowledge of the Orient, established major trade routes between East and West, and unified large regions in western Russia and China that remain united today.
www.biography.com...

I have also read that this "Cave" is also the origin of RH- blood type. It appears that RH+ blood types do not require RH- for breeding or survival, but on the other hand, RH- require a host RH+ to mate and continue their existence. Genghis Khan may have had no other choice but to rape and pillage in order for his type to survive. This in essence would make his family more like a soulless vampire or leach in the society of human beings.

Originating from a cave in itself has far greater ramifications, and, implications! It is not my intention to identify all RH- as being part of this family line as many who were found not to be useful were cast aside or sacrificed for their ultimate, self destructive goal. Anyone who has studied this subject will soon come to the realization that RH- and RH+ had different origins, and from that one could also deduct that both had different reasons for existence.

One could go further in this line of thought and deduct that since this linage has been with us since the beginning of humanity, their role may have been to hold us (Human Beings) back from greater accomplishments just as a virus hold the individual body from performing at 100% efficiency. History may repeat itself because this virus is never fully overcome because of its "Chameleon" capabilities. We always go after the "Patsy's" instead of the root cause.

Hence, its always the "Jews" who are the enemy, when in fact, it is something entirely different. Who created the RH- bloodline!? And for what reason??

Four Founding Mothers, Jewish Origin Theory:

According to resent genetic studies of the different Jewish lines about 8,000,000 Ashkenazi Jewish people can be traced back to just 4 woman based on the study of mtDNA. You will notice below I have called attention to their findings. It seems that a portion of the Ashkenazi's can all be traced back to just four woman, with unknown origin and who are not related to each other...Please note: You will not see the words Rh- on these articles. I am meerly showing you that there are now either 2 lines of 4 types of humans with "no known origin" who are unrelated and different than the rest of the population or we could have an real genetic Rh-Factor origin answer here.

In the world of blood types, we have 4 main types; they are A, B, AB and O. Then negative counterparts are A-, B-, AB- and O- and they also have know know origin. Coincidence...Maybe or Maybe Not? Tell me what you think after reading, click here.

Nicholas Wade. "In DNA, New Clues to Jewish Roots."

The New York Times (May 14, 2002): F1 (col. 1).

Abstract:

"The emerging genetic picture is based largely on two studies, one published two years ago and the other this month, that together show that the men and women who founded the Jewish communities had surprisingly different genetic histories.... A new study now shows that the women in nine Jewish communities from Georgia, the former Soviet republic, to Morocco have vastly different genetic histories from the men.... The women's identities, however, are a mystery, because, unlike the case with the men, their genetic signatures are not related to one another or to those of present-day Middle Eastern populations.... The new study, by Dr. David Goldstein, Dr. Mark Thomas and Dr. Neil Bradman of University College in London and other colleagues, appears in The American Journal of Human Genetics this month.... His [Goldstein's] own speculation, he said, is that most Jewish communities were formed by unions between Jewish men and local women, though he notes that the women's origins cannot be genetically determined.... Like the other Jewish communities in the study, the Ashkenazic community of Northern and Central Europe, from which most American Jews are descended, shows less diversity than expected in its mitochondrial DNA, perhaps reflecting the maternal definition of Jewishness. But unlike the other Jewish populations, it does not show signs of having had very few female founders. It is possible, Dr. Goldstein said, that the Ashkenazic community is a mosaic of separate populations formed the same way as the others.... 'The authors are correct in saying the historical origins of most Jewish communities are unknown,' Dr. [Shaye] Cohen [of Harvard University] said. 'Not only the little ones like in India, but even the mainstream Ashkenazic culture from which most American Jews descend.'.... If the founding mothers of most Jewish communities were local, that could explain why Jews in each country tend to resemble their host community physically while the origins of their Jewish founding fathers may explain the aspects the communities have in common, Dr. Cohen said...
www.rhnegativeregistry.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

My question is where did the Berbers from originally?
My guess would be the same place as the Khazar's, from within that cave in the Caucus Mountains. It might be that these "Berbers" were deposited in a different geological location than the "Genghis Khan" clan was.

edit on 5-6-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by stavis

My question is where did the Berbers from originally?
My guess would be the same place as the Khazar's, from within that cave in the Caucus Mountains. It might be that these "Berbers" were deposited in a different geological location than the "Genghis Khan" clan was.

edit on 5-6-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

Brilliant if it were correct, I have similar concerns regarding the origin of the Berbers and it could mean that the Berbers may well be one of the very oldest nations in history? Given that their writings and language, in principle, been completely eradicated, it may be the explanation? who were the berbers? ancient egypt?mongols?
I mean, if for a moment we let the idea that there are only two religions, or rather the forces, so to speak-a good and an evil, and so on. Would Berbers possible origin could lead to the conclusion that we could make it through the ancient times and events that influenced our history no matter the degree to which it is manipulated or changed. It would probably be able to place us many thousands of years further back in time than you could imagine.
Given the Berbers geographical location, this sounds not completely unbelievable and Iraq's importance could be explained in a more detailed way. The only think that the war in Iraq was about oil is naive and rather comical. Iraq had significant information about human origins and history, not only in the museum, which unfortunately was destroyed and looted, but also under lock and key writings and so on.
So if you follow the track of war, one can see other patterns than the reasons it has presented to the public that they would be.
Antarctica is a shining example of this theory. What is there that is so important? Hitler was basically a neighborhood in complete secrecy there. And how different countries are acting on Antarctica today, we know well about. Of course there is one thought that Hitler explored an ancient bunker built thousands of years before that time in power. And the question is was the Khazars comes into the picture? or Mongolians, and I think it should be possible to-Berbers?

so, I think we have been lied to about the time Nostradamus lived in if he even existed? he could very well be another illusion for keeping things in place so to speak.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I have rh negative blood and one of the traits that runs in my family is having very large and sharp teeth, almost looking like vampire teeth. Most in the family have them ground down by an orthodontist so that other people cannot tell.

This trait happens to run in the line of descendants from Vlad Tepes (Dracula) . Another thing I find interesting is that in my family there seemed to be a lot of racism from the older generations. I can remember grand parents from both sides telling me that fair skinned, blond hair/red hair and blue eyes and green eyes are "different" and "special" and to "never have sex with the lower inferior peoples". Even one of my grandmothers (father's side) told me that "the other races are not actually races, that is a lie. They are just animals. Remember that and remember how important it is that both my mother and your mother's mother had pure white skin, blue eyes, and platinum blond hair. Do not forget that you are a different race from the mixed animal races."

My mother's father was the same way. I remember him telling me that, "the red hair and green eyes in our family did not come from nowhere. Only the line of kings could breed with that blood line."

My father's grandfather and my mother's father were both Freemasons and from what I can tell, the blood line of the family was extremely important, so much so that marriages were still being arranged and that even births were done by specifically matching certain Masonic members with others by their genetics.

So the secret societies are definitely obsessed with the rhesus negative blood type.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

And:

Michel de Nostredame (14 or 21 December 1503[1] – 2 July 1566), usually Latinised to Nostradamus, was a French apothecary and reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become famous worldwide.

So either this thread makes no sense or Nostradamus was also keen on time travel.

Timelines don't match up.

Illuminatus - being latin an old language, used way before 1776, and used by the Bavarian Illuminati in Germany, itself would imply something awkward at hand.

Could be considered as simply as this - The Bavarian Illuminati are the real Illuminati's facebook fan page

On a serious note, the notion of the Illuminati goes further back than 1776, as the Bavarian movement is considered a 'Sleight of hand' movement, especially those hardcore illuminati researchers. For example, there are links to the Knights Templar, and even further back to the Jewish mystic group "The Essenes". I've come across documentation that suggest the christ figure rejected an invitation to join the "Essenes". The archived documents stipulated he fled from them as they would use his esoteric kabbalistic knowledge for themselves, and thus 'fled' from them.

Conquering over another seems to be the wicked ways of all powerful nations from distant past to the present. I wouldn't be surprised to find a mystic illuminatus order from either vikings, celts, and the ancient americas (south).

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I like your post. But however, are you saying these people referred to themselves as Illuminati before the Bavarian group?

If not, did they go by many names?

These things are important when discussing the subject. Especially now because the word "Illuminati" has become some thing of an internet meme these days.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join