It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Earth at its finest Storm Pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is the storm that tore up Minnesota with Tornadoes and I managed to get these for ATS I was out in the lightning and pouring rain. Some of the images have green colored water spots from the rain so please disregard them. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the star and flag who ever gave it to me

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Thanks again everyone for the intrest i wish i could have got better pics but it was so bad out and pouring rain..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Credit goes to you. I'm always happy to see someone actually take pictures than just repost others, so good on you. Good pictures and thanks for sharing.

Pred...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Credit goes to you. I'm always happy to see someone actually take pictures than just repost others, so good on you. Good pictures and thanks for sharing.

Pred...

Thank you so much predator0187 ! I wanted to post them sooner but i lost the cable to my camera to load the pics to my computer but i found it today..Im glad you enjoyed them

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I was looking at the first two pictures thinking 'there pretty cool pics but.... meh.' Then I got to pic 3 and said 'Holy #! It's daytime!.'
Nice pics.
edit on 4-6-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
yes thank you for your contribution.
Its always so hard to get good pictures of the sky, especially during storms.

the contrast between dark/light in some of your pictures tells me you were in for one heck of a storm!!

s/f for the nice pics!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

I was looking at the first two pictures thinking 'there pretty cool pics but.... meh.' Then I got to pic 3 and said 'Holy #! It's daytime!.'
Nice pics.
edit on 4-6-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

Thank you xFiDgetx!
And yes it was day time and that front made everything look like night time i should have been in the basement it was a bad..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
yes thank you for your contribution.
Its always so hard to get good pictures of the sky, especially during storms.

the contrast between dark/light in some of your pictures tells me you were in for one heck of a storm!!

s/f for the nice pics!

Thank you so much for your reply VonDoomen
That was part of the torando that hit minnesota last week the front was green and black it was scarey for sure

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I was hopeing more people would take an intrest in the pics there original and not a repost from some other site
There the real thing taken by me

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
great pictures!
thanks for sharing them

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
great pictures!
thanks for sharing them

Thank you violet that was nice of you ..And a big blue star for you for takeing the time to look

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
That would be pretty scary to witness. I have only seen a few storms that looked like that my entire life here in Northeast Florida. Thankfully we do not have the storms like you lot have up in the Midwest. Glad you are safe though.

If you get anymore storms that look like that definitely post some pictures up.

We have actually been lacking rainfall here and the drought is getting much worse every day. Tornadoes in the Midwest and Northeast, floods in the Midwest, Fires out West, and drought here in the South waiting on hurricane season.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33c20837b95b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Great photos, very impressive!

Was the sky that dark?
Or is it an effect of the camera settings?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
That would be pretty scary to witness. I have only seen a few storms that looked like that my entire life here in Northeast Florida. Thankfully we do not have the storms like you lot have up in the Midwest. Glad you are safe though.

If you get anymore storms that look like that definitely post some pictures up.

We have actually been lacking rainfall here and the drought is getting much worse every day. Tornadoes in the Midwest and Northeast, floods in the Midwest, Fires out West, and drought here in the South waiting on hurricane season.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33c20837b95b.png[/atsimg]

Where i live in Minnesota is now being called tornado ally the weather here is getting stranger every year now when i see this kinda stuff heading our way i go to the basement you never know what it will turn into!..Your lacking lacking rainfall and were getting dumped on and with horrible high winds..That is a good pic you posted thanks and if i see anymore i will have my camera ready for sure..And thanks so much for your post Misoir

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Great photo's

I have quite a few storm pics that i've taken myself, if you want me to add them here I am more than happy to?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Great photos, very impressive!

Was the sky that dark?
Or is it an effect of the camera settings?

elevenaugust thank you for your post

It was light out and the dark was the storm front had nothing to do with camera setting it was just that dark

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Great photo's

I have quite a few storm pics that i've taken myself, if you want me to add them here I am more than happy to?

Thank you for posting in my thread
And it would be an honor for you to post your storm pics on here for all to see boo198

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Thank you, here they are enjoy!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
awsome and frightening!!!!
Thank you for the picts
the contrast with the tree
and blossoms are stunning!
You are very brave to have
ventured out to take these picts!