It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeowner Siezes BANK Property - Video Included

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Now we need to foreclose on the people who really owe us money. It would be nice to get some law enforcement together to turn the tables on congress and lawmakers. As previously stated... trillions and debt, I'd say they owe us.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I would like to ask them how does it feel. What goes around come around. This is so sweet. I hope it happens more, a lot more.

Well said! Its just too bad it took a legal mishap on behalf of the banks for this to happen. This should be happening everyday and incident there is a foreclosure! The banks have already stolen so much from the American that most if not all banks should be seized by the public. The theiving system they've set up is an outrage and I'm happy these people got what they deserved but IMO they deserved more then just 2g's.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just read about this on the Drudge Report. The lawyer representing this couple should get a Nobel Prize in a new category... The Prize for Justifiably Sticking It to the Man!

S & F

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I saw this via a FB feed a laughed my butt off!

Serves them right..

These banks are crooks, imagine how many other families they are forclosing on illegally that can't fight back with a lawyer. I bet there are plenty..

BOA got owned and it makes me smile! I know many people who bank with them and the stories they tell me amazes me that they continue to stay with them. I will never bank with any bank! I don't trust them and this is just one example why.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
As a son of a brainwashed banker, I can't tell you how sweet this is.

I wish more people had the means to stand up to these bullys.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cross8712
Now we need to foreclose on the people who really owe us money. It would be nice to get some law enforcement together to turn the tables on congress and lawmakers. As previously stated... trillions and debt, I'd say they owe us.

I think the more lawyerly types here on ATS should look into how to do this to the Federal Reserve.
BOA is bad, but the Federal Reserve isn't just ripping off individuals and corporations that choose to do business with them, the Federal Reserve is ripping off EVERYONE IN AMERICA.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Right, because you know if it was the other way around and he was being charged by the bank, he would be getting fees up the ying yang, so to speak.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That is awesome. Wish i could have been a fly on the wall in that bank managers office when they came to collect. PAY UP!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Now that's awesome! Great find OP, definitely some damn good justice being done there!

And hats-off to the local deputies for enforcing this!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wait, what about that wonderful institution Bank of America? We had to prop them up with our tax dollars during the banker bailout. B of A should be successful at destroying our society. We paid for it!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
F***ing A!!! Now we need to foreclose on the federal reserve and reclaim our lives. Do not be deceived, the banks are our real enemy.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
And hats-off to the local deputies for enforcing this!

That comment brings up another part of the situation.
How did the lawyer convince the police to participate?
How long did it take?

I'm guessing he had to get a court order from a judge to make it happen. You know that the police would want to make ABSOLUTELY SURE that what they were doing was iron clad. Imagine the blow back that would have befell them if they had been wrong?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just looked this over on Drudge and found it to be not only fun to watch, but a great showing of people turning the tide on a bank that didn't feel they needed to comply with a judge's order.

Funny how we always comply, but they think they are better than the rest of us.

S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is a case of being Pro-Active. I think more Americans need to get on the ball and do the same thing! I have heard horror story after horror story!

Thanks for the story O.P.!

S+F

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That made me laugh. At least it worked out well in this case.

Such precedent could do a whole lot to clean areas up too. How is that?

Cities and townships need to do the exact same to banks that fail to pay fines for property ordinance violations. It shouldn't be any different when they hold property in their trust as compared to a homeowner. Houses and other buildings shouldn't be allowed to get run-down or lots overgrown with weeds regardless of who owns it. If a bank holds a lot of foreclosed properties and fails to maintain them, it really should get expensive for them really fast.
edit on 4-6-2011 by pauljs75 because: minor edit

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Police powers to seize property can be a good thing if used correctly. I am glad that the law was on the common persons side for once. Usually it seems lately the law favors business not the people.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Todd Allen in 2012

Seriously, this is one of the coolest things I've seen in the foreclosure 'problem' I guess you could put it. "He was visibly shaken." O RLY? Now he knows how it feels huh, 'sweet justice', sweet karma, and it's something that hasn't happened often enough.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
gotta love it, sweet sweet story. Same BS here in Australia, nothing like shoving it up the banks. The banks know the little people don't have the money to fight back, so they do what they want. And get away with it. Nice story for once.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
LOL this has got to be one of the best videos I've seen in a good long while. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure you can't just write a check on the spot when you're getting repoed (could be wrong). They should have taken everything, then sold it to whoever (maybe a competing bank) for whatever they owed JUST like the bank does.

Good to see the shoe on the other foot for once.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
this gets my vote for : "housing meltdown thread of '08-'11"

great thing to see! i remember seeing them(the homeowners) on the news (oops HERE IN ATS) last year...SAD!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join