It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Nightaudit
reply to post by Misterlondon

I am sorry, but even the "best" prophecies you are quoting are not really ground breaking, and indeed do contain major errors? He is still talking about kings for example.

And what an insight that a war is followed by peace. Awesome.

Some of this guys prophesies are eye opening and unexplainable.. And war is not always followed by peace my friend..

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you make any prophesy vague enough, given enough time it will come true someplace because things repeat all the time in human activity and history.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Blue Shift
If you make any prophesy vague enough, given enough time it will come true someplace because things repeat all the time in human activity and history.

yeah fair enough I get that.. but that guy predicted of the most important events of our modern times, not to mention describing some of the most important inventions of the 20th/21st century.. that doesn't happen by luck my friend..

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Just wanted to add a line of the author of the website of Mitar Tarabich.

The author is guessing that the mountain with three crosses might be nuclear shelters:

"[I think the "mountains with three crosses" could be referring to nuclear shelters. If you look at the door of one of these shelters, you might see three turn-handles, used for unlocking and opening it... Tarabich might well have interpreted these handles as "three crosses".] "

You can find the line at the bottom of the website just above the authors` note.

source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Whether or not the mountain with three crosses are actual nuclear shelter, I really can`t tell=) The first thing that came to my mind is our highest mountain called Triglav, here in Slovenia(the part of former Yugoslavia). In translation, it would mean sth like "the mountain with three heads". But that is just because of the environment I live in, that it crossed my mind=)

Anyway, interesting find, it`s quite odd that I never heard of this man before...so thanks for this thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
he did well for someone living well over a century ago. i think much can be said for some prophets, lots of fakes out there, but that doesn't take away from the real ones. i do not believe we will have to have ww3, as we seemed to have avoided this all together. funny thing about prophecy, it's never cast in stone and is only truly valid at the time it is given. some will end up running there course while others will not, lets just hope more unsavory ones can be avoided.

nice thread OP

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Op3nM1nd3d

Three crosses you say?

click

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

I think that the author was referring to the shelter blast doors...

sth like this...
source: weeklypaper.org...

and just with three handles not five as seen in the picture.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
@ Misterlondon

"Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation. "

When I read this quote in your OP, my mind immediately thought of The Bible. 'Book of Numbers', 'live exactly how these numbers tell them' and 'instead of looking for wisdom in numbers'.

I know it's an old thread, but I'm a newish member, so never saw it the first time round, and it popped up in the recents today.

edit on 28-11-2013 by MissBeck because: Quote went wrong.

edit on 28-11-2013 by MissBeck because: went wrong again!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
(Well I was on my way to creating my own thread, then I found out you have to make 20 posts first ... this is my first one of twenty, maybe I can be finished by the end of the day
) (Time Line of Events in the Last Days, this is our Context - Re-Organization) ("Last Paragraph" of the account www.bibliotecapleyades.net...)

The Last Days

Man will trust his gadget more than his first neighbour...

The more people will know, the less they will love and care for each other. Hatred will be so great between them that they will care more for their different gadgets than for their relatives.

The Teachings of the Gospel are turncoated for profitability. Capitalism and the Gospel are united by one country which is also the World Power, the USA's economic grip over the world is in view.

Terrorism Grips the World beginning with the USA, surrounding the Galactic Alignment

The whole world will be plagued by a strange disease and nobody will be able to find a cure; everybody will say I know, I know, because I am learned and smart, but nobody will know anything. People will think and think, but they will not be able to find the right cure, which will be with God's help, all around them and in themselves.

Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation.
The success of the War on Terrorism is a consequence of the Spiritually Dead Church, and a lack of moral values being enforced. The War on Terrorism is a gateway to promote Islam, in New York hundreds of Mosques have opened since the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks. (first paragraph restatement). We are given the time frame of the Mayan Calendar's revelation that is around 2012, when the War on Terrorism has seeded itself, grown into economic attacks against the poor and working class in a large number of countries, by their own government. In this sense they are selling the souls of themselves, because they have adopted Islam, because of their spiritual regression.

Continual Death on Certain Groups of People, as a result of One Man, Leading to Purification

"At one time we shall disappear from this land of ours. We shall go to the north, and then realising our stupid deed we shall return. When we come back, we shall wise up and chase away the unholy one, not to see him, in God's name, ever again.

Among people of a nation far in the north a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many Judas and hypocrites around him so that he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know what is real human grace, but his wise books will remain, and all the words he will say, and then then people will see how self-deceived they were.

Terrorism is a Marker for the evolutionary passing of a larger number of people in the earth, both by geography and ethnicity. They are acting as a precursor in their assaults on humanity, towards the satisfaction of their purification. (first paragraph restatement). The law of NEWLIFE is being given, at which time their deaths begin to be methodically connected, to the level of force they begin to use to attempt to kill or overthrow the law of NEWLIFE, this individual is designing.

Cosmic Shift Details 12/26/2013 - Comet ISON's Close Passage to the Planet Earth

When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God's wisdom, but it will be too late, because the evil ones will already ravage the whole earth and men will start to die in great numbers. Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses, and there, inside, they will be able to breathe and drink water. Those who will escape will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because a great famine will appear. There will be plenty of food in towns and villages, but it will be poisoned. Many will eat because of hunger and die immediately. Those who will fast to the end will survive, because the Holy Ghost will save them and they will be close to God.

When the Cosmic Shift begins, this relationship according to the Law of NEWLIFE that is designed, will be purged from the earth. These are the Three Crosses: 1) The Galactic Alignment of the Center of the Galaxy and the Ecliptic which forms the cross. 2) The Crucifixion which is the purification of this Relationship, this is a Cross. 3) The Antichrist that is reborn, surrounding these events, which constitute the initial Cosmic Shift. The Antichrist is presenting the Gospel, therefore he is a Cross. The executions that will be performed at that time, and millions will die, will be for the greater goals of migrations leading to the ascension of mankind, in the new earth.

New Earth and New Universe

Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself. There, except the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God's beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life.

One who goes there, God forgive him, not believing in God as it is proper for an honourable and decent person, when he comes back he will say: "Oh, you people, who mention God's name with doubt, go there where I was, than you will see what is God's mind and power."

The Hyperdimension is what mankind is being ascended to inherit, and inherit, the difference cannot be fully understood in this universe in which we are now. But it is greater then imagination as we understand it now. (first paragraph restatement). The Antichrist's Law is Satisfied, and those facing euthanasia on account of the satisfaction of the law in his season by the grace of his law are redeemed (those being purged on account of sin are not, this will maybe done continually).

edit on 30-11-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

edit on 30-11-2013 by sighstars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Next Wednesday December 11th, 2013 will take place an ominous earthquake and tsunami. It will be as deadly as the Haitian earthquake toll and Sumatra Tsunami toll together. The earthquake will reach almost 10 in the Richter scale. And the Tsunami will be 2 times as bad as Japan 3/11 Tsunami.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't trust that "pleyades" website.

It is easy to pick out whoever prophet and claim they said this or that in the past.

PROOF please that those predictions were in-fact made back at that time. It wouldn't be the first time hat someone, some website puts words in someone's mouth.

Show me a reference of, say, an old book or script from many years back where we can read those predictions...not just simply citing a website and ASSUMING that what you read is true.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

theclarificator55555

Next Wednesday December 11th, 2013 will take place an ominous earthquake and tsunami. It will be as deadly as the Haitian earthquake toll and Sumatra Tsunami toll together. The earthquake will reach almost 10 in the Richter scale. And the Tsunami will be 2 times as bad as Japan 3/11 Tsunami.

WOW I'M PAYING ATTENTION NOW!
edit on 1212 6 1313 by theclarificator55555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Misterlondon

so does anyone know where there is a mountain with 3 crosses.??

Just a though....

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Ghost375
"When this horrible war starts woe to those armies that fly over skies, better off will be those who fight on ground and water. People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannon-balls. When they explode, these cannon-balls, instead of killing, will cast a spell over all that lives; people, armies and live stock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after they will come back to their senses."

This is an interesting paragraph. Why would it be more dangerous to fly rather than fight on ground? The most logical thing I can think of is that this war starts at a time when the sun is releasing a lot of solar flares and EMPs. In that case, we could go to war and all of our planes could just fall out of the sky. Imagine if a plane or two were flying from a base in America, e.g. Roswell, and flew over San Francisco. Let's just suppose that these planes were flying to China while carrying a nuke. What happens if a solar flare hits the plane while its over a major city, e.g. San Fran. Woe to armies that fly over skies, that's what happens.

The second part of the paragraph could be a chemical that causes drowsiness. That's a pretty easy part to interpret.

Perhaps that guy was seeing the attack on Crete, which went badly wrong for a while, and the air drop at Arnhem? which really went badly wrong, period. (never under stood why they did not drop west of the bridge as well as east.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't think that all the stuff he said is true, because some evil "kings" like US gov or the most evil and dirtiest mind on earth "China" do such thing like fake prophecies prior to make a conflict or war to other countries who have great resources. This is so called 'psychological attack'. When people go panic, it's easy to invade'em. But it's clear that something gonna be happened near future, could be natural disaster or multinational conflict, coz bigger populations are already in crisis.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

samsamm9

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

No, I don't think it is Islam, although there is much wisdom in the Qu'ran. I think it will be something far more fundamental that will completely contradict what our science dictates despite all the proof that is provided. It will be a very simple knowledge capable of many things simultaneously and explaining in pretty much one-hit many of the mysteries in the world. And if it is to come from the Orient, so be it. I'd put my money on Japan.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
No chance,this was just made up in modern times huh?
Just the wording from a supposedly uneducated peasant makes me question this.
If it was destroyed by fire where did this missive come from
Sorry I call bull.
When has the world been at peace?
There are just too many modern conspiracy theories thrown into the mix.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

this is really cool

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Misterlondon

Blue Shift

yeah fair enough I get that.. but that guy predicted of the most important events of our modern times, not to mention describing some of the most important inventions of the 20th/21st century.. that doesn't happen by luck my friend..

Have you ever tried it yourself? You seem like a pretty smart guy. You can probably extrapolate a few things that are going to happen in the next few years or so. And the farther into the future you go, just get more vague. People living on the Moon. People on Mars. Major wars in places where they don't have the resources to support a growing population. Wars over water. Large countries (particularly in Africa) going away and combining. Charismatic leaders coming to power and building up or destroying countries. Pandemics. Comets or meteorites bashing into the Earth. Famous entertainers dying before their time. The rise of intelligent machines. And so on.

Give it a shot. See how you do.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

He is actually right , about everything! Its either god gave him a power of that , or he was born to do that. He defiantly could not guess all that stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join