It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornadoes have already killed 523 in 2011, what are we witnessing on our earth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The United States is experiencing its deadliest year for tornadoes since 1936 and the fifth worst year on record, officials said Thursday. With the tornado season far from over, the 2011 toll rose to 523 Thursday. It includes four new victims who died in hospital nearly two weeks after the deadliest single twister in more than six decades destroyed much of Joplin, Missouri.

Source

the extreme seasons we have experienced this year have been showing us to well how insignificant we really are.

the immense energy being released by our earth has a meaning, all the so called normal weather patterns are being re-written and re-named by mainstream science.

what would be the reason for TPTB to spread so much Disinfo? what are the truths they are hiding?

I read the news and see the state of man and the treatment ofour brothers and sisters home, all it makes me think, is this earth is reacting to our treatment towards her.

and coming to a historically professed cleansing, ending/beginning of our earth as we know it...
edit on 6/3/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I literally just posted this in another thread but it suits this one as well I suppose.

"think about it, the climates are gradually moving and changing, conflicting with each other in the change of seasons.
the pattern is no longer that, it's becoming more dissonant due to new factors and variables in the climate.
just imagine the effects of all the events that have been taking place on top of naturally evolving climatic systems."

what I mean is that what we know as "normal" now, may not be in a little while but for all the bad changes that happen, good ones will be as equal.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
im still trying to figure out why arkansas of all places is having earthquakes and only until just recently did any of us hear about all this crap from birds to spills to faults to earthquakes and neverending tornadoes

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I literally just posted this in another thread but it suits this one as well I suppose.

"think about it, the climates are gradually moving and changing, conflicting with each other in the change of seasons.
the pattern is no longer that, it's becoming more dissonant due to new factors and variables in the climate.
just imagine the effects of all the events that have been taking place on top of naturally evolving climatic systems."

what I mean is that what we know as "normal" now, may not be in a little while but for all the bad changes that happen, good ones will be as equal.

awesome reply thank you... for writing an opinion and giving some substance. S&F

its nice to NOT hear already posted.. 2nd line LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
And im wondering why there are tornadoes being reported in New England and in NJ. Its not normal, something is going on, and your an idiot with no sense if you deny that.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
thank you if that was ment for me im sort of new to ats but I browsed it all the time before I decided that I wanted to speak with like minded and not so like minded people. thank you

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wolveseyes

I dont think anyone meant to sound rude if thats what you mean?

But tornadoes are normal, but not this many in these certain areas.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wolveseyes

if you click the " reply to " on the top right of someones post it will show your reply to them,, you can also quote what they said and reply to them by hitting the "quote button"...

not sure ir you were refering to me... but your opinion is much appreciated either way..

reply to post by reesie45

LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
here a bewildering site www.cnn.com... its freaking massachetts what on this sorta green earth is going on.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

your signature is wonderfull...

What Hollywood tries to pass off as fantasy,
might already have happened in actuality.
And vice versa, if Jesus Christ was a person, who was Mithra? Who was Krishna?
Who was the first to be baptized, crucified, resurrected,
betrayed and made into a martyr for someone else's redemption?

and you're correct no disrespect here.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Seriously, I have a feeling things wont ever get better for humanity, this is only the beginning. I don't call this paranoia i call it being realistic and being cautious. I told that to my doctor today. HAH

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

edit on 3-6-2011 by reesie45 because: double post

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Something else to consider.... Records are made to be broken. The US is considerably more populated now than it was in 1936. Records on weather have only been kept for a blink of an eye in the grand scheme of things.
The flow of information is infinitely faster than it ever has been. In my humble opinion, everybody knows too much about everything happening to more people concentrated in areas of the country, which makes it seem like everything is just spiraling out of control with the earths weather system. The simple thing to remember is that this has all happened before on planet earth. Fewer people were around to see it then. Yea, it's scary, but humanity will survive. Weather has been killing people since there was people. There just hasn't allways been a record of it. No worries. Just take care of you and yours the best you know how. People are going to continue to be killed by the weather. It's natural.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Thanks its a quote from a favorite song of mine from the Rapper Ill Bill. He talks about illumaniti and conspiracies alot. Not many jewish rappers out there. Off topic sorry.

But yes!! i told you there were in new england and all, whats going on? Man made or not, I dont wanna be on planet earth when shes angry.
edit on 3-6-2011 by reesie45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The situation about wild climate is odd
but not exceptional.
Remember last year? or maybe its related?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Were experiencing mother earth at its finest we even had a tornado in Minnesota the wind here right now is crazy sure makes one wonder whats going on this isn't typical for this state..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

I see what your saying, it just doesn't justify the current weather patterns for me,

I mean you are correct news travels fast and to more people but. do we really know anything new that we didnt know before about our earth? before the NET and Radio, news would travel admittedly slower but the news still got out there.

i do totally agree we know so much, and it is all right here for us to learn almost instantly.
it just doesnt feel right..... like that static feeling you get right before lightning strikes, I have had lightning strike directly above me the power pole above me took the hit

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I do agree, I also have a bad feeling about all of it. But I'm not going to let this "feeling" which I know for a fact to be influenced by knowledge of all the crazy happenings around me distort my view of Mother Earth. She is the provider. All of the destruction she can throw at us pales in comparison to the thousands or millions (depending on what or who you believe) of years of life support that she has given to.... well..... life. Even if a tornado were to rip through my humble abode tomorro, I wouldn't curse the Earth. What would be the point? "Damn you for destroying what you provided to begin with!" For me personally I would hope to find solace in the simple fact that I even existed to begin with. Life is the ultimate lottery. We are all winners here. Longevity is the gamble. Anybody who lives long enough will become dissatisfied with it and die of their own accord. There are changes, it is true, my whole point is you can find comfort in augmenting your perception of living and dying. Please don't be affraid, the fear is what leaches feed off of. If you spread the fear instead of spreading understanding, you let the parasites win. Face the changes of the Earth. She's throwing them at you to help you overcome.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well it certainly seems as every day passes this little rock of ours is getting quite chaotic.

- Wild life dropping dead by the tens of thousands worldwide.
- Frequency and strength of tornadoes in out of the norm places.
- Earthquake "swarms" in out of the norm areas.
- Frequency of extreme weather conditions.
- Long-time sleeping volcanoes waking up.
- Oversized swaths of weather systems sweeping across and/or hanging over vast areas of landmass.

But unfortunately, it's going to be a few years before we can definately pin it down as "extraordinary" and "ongoing".

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Until a F4/F5 Tornado ploughs through Central London I wouldn't consider this anymore than a heightened season thanks in-part to a cooler Atlantic and active LaNina season in the Pacific co-incidentally peaking during the mid-spring season what were seeing now. We see the usual sporadic weather patterns then blame it on HAARP, Global Warming, Aliens, whatever crap, until he records prove its nothing more than a LaNina, ElNino, SSW event. Infact LaNina is still in a cycle even now thanks in part to a active solar output were seeing.

Nothing out the ordinary, just a active than normal season.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join