It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas School Yearbook Names Bush, Cheney Among Top 5 All-Time Worst People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.my9tv.com...

What do George W. Bush and Dick Cheney have in common with Adolf Hitler, Usama bin Laden and Charles Manson?

They've been named the "Top 5 worst people of all time" in a yearbook published by a middle school in Russellville, Ark.

Saw this on the local news a few minutes ago. I couldnt help but laugh.

I would put a few others in there before Bush and Cheney, such as Mao and Stalin.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Osama, Hilter, Cheney, Bush and Manson?

Sounds like they watched television a few times and came up with that.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
haha, put bush and cheney there, dont forget to add OBAMA.

2nd

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

Osama, Hilter, Cheney, Bush and Manson?

Sounds like they watched television a few times and came up with that.

Or actually paid attention to what was going on.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
just shows how stupid schools have become.

and they have been told not taught what to think instead of how to think.

the world has gone stupid yet more proof

that america has become stupid as a box of rocks.

MIDDLE SCHOOL the liberal agenda at work agian.
edit on 2-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I find it amazing that the school allowed them to do this, freedom of speech !

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This school is going to have an "E-coli" outbreak. Most kids, school administrators and stay at home parents, will die.
Alternative websites activists will trace it back to the CIA.
No one will notice.
My comment will be forgotten because this thread is not "Predictions and Prophecies".

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
just shows how stupid schools have become.

and they have been told not taught what to think instead of how to think.

the world has gone stupid yet more proof

that america has become stupid as a box of rocks.

MIDDLE SCHOOL the liberal agenda at work agian.

Did you have your eyes closed when they were in office? Or do you just blindly believe what the right wing tells you?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So a public school overseen by the Department of Progressive Studies had a vote and those names were the worst? There are a couple of names missing. Not to say Bush and Cheney weren't bad guys, but the worst? Not even close.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

give me a break the only thing you know about them is what the left stream attack machine told you.

it was all politics to destroy those men so the left would get into power.

not one for critical thinking are you?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I do agree that both sides play each other, but youve got to be kidding... you DON'T think that Bush and Chenny deceived Americans ? ... about ANYTHING ?!?!?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
so these kids were in 6th grade when Obama took office and people actually think the kids are making a statement?

when my son was on his yearbook committee EVERYTHING had to be approved prior to printing... this is simply the agenda of the faculty.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

what the difference between bush and obama?

not a damn thing

and yet one is decried and one is loved.

you want to talk about decpeption what about the guy who took 6 months to decide on increasing troops in afhganistan still there still in iraq still in pakistan and now libya.

still spending money we dont have.

and now bin laden was supposedly killed by a 50/50 shot by people who obama cant stand.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That list is garbage. UBL top 5? That's nonsense. Bush, Cheney top 5 worst people all time? They didn't kill enough people to even come close. I think people give Bush and Cheney way too much credit. They are evil, but they aren't evil enough to seriously be considered 5 worst people of all time. Even Manson shouldn't be close to the top 5.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They are both corrupt true, the only difference is the extent of the problems they have committed , Bush has done more (at this point in time).

It may be a left attack, but lefts didnt force bush to allow torturing and the other massive list of things he did as president.

I'm in no way defending Obama, but Bush is no angel.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
leaving rumsfeld out of the picture says a lot.
he lied through thick and thin for them

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
www.my9tv.com...

What do George W. Bush and Dick Cheney have in common with Adolf Hitler, Usama bin Laden and Charles Manson?

They've been named the "Top 5 worst people of all time" in a yearbook published by a middle school in Russellville, Ark.

Saw this on the local news a few minutes ago. I couldnt help but laugh.

I would put a few others in there before Bush and Cheney, such as Mao and Stalin.

That's grossly unfair to Charles Manson. He only murdered about a dozen people. Bush and Cheney murdered via unprovoked war tens of thousands including Americans and maimed gazillions more. Both have given indirect birth to millions of new extremists who hate us. Then he raped and pillaged our own country for his country club buddies. They are war criminals and should be so tried. "Oops, gee, we thought there was WMDs!" just doesn't cut it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

rendition started under clinton didnt hear too much about that then dont hear much about that now.

3 people were "tortured" thats 3 and 3 of the most evil persons in the world.

and yet bush is the villian the left can do no wrong.

the biggest mass murders in this nations history have been the democrats and yet no one ever says one word about that about the party about the president who dropped 2 nuclear bombs killing the most people at any one time in this worlds history

but wait he was a democrat his "War Was Just" the only evil people in the world is the right and bush and cheney.

see revisionist history is a two way street.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

While I do believe Bush and Cheney are two of the worst political leaders this country has ever seen, this is a long way from being in the top five worst people in history. This is from kids in 6th-8th grade and we don't know the context. I don't know if they teach 6th grade kids about Mao, Stalin, or Hitler. I am not so sure that a 12 year old needs to learn about these men so early. Why does a kid need nightmares about Vlad the Impaler at the age of 12?
edit on 2-6-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You far right/left people bring it on.. who will win.. no one!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join