It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Italy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has seen this, here is link though. Sorry, still cant figure out how to embed...nowhere do I see the "youtube video number"...

www.youtube.com...=756

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Really interesting video. Nice camera btw. To me it looked like spotlights on a boat or something, up until I saw the lights start to engulf each other. Needs a bit more examining from an expert with videos

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A little more explanation please, its a 12 minute vid.

Just don't like wasting alot of time thats all.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
His profile seems suspicious; he has tons of videos of these sightings. All of which seem to be looking across the ocean and a harbour. Perhaps they are boats? But what gets to me most is if these are so frequent why are the media etc not making a big fuss of this? Surely this would gather many people all over if they are occurring as regularly as he uploads.

In fact after looking closer I’m sure they are boats; if you look closer you can see the waves and even slightly see the shape sometimes. Look from 7.21 closely, I use a 40inch HD tv so im not sure how visible it is on a smaller screen.

Also remember these are all on the horizon line which gives a 2d illusion, in reality these boats are moving both to the side and forwards and backwards. Im very sure these are boats now after watching. I just left a message saying this, he has it set so they need to be approved, obviously he is filtering any bad critisms. Not to mention when he speaks, you would have thought with all his previous sightings he wouldnt have to do such bad script acting to make it seem real lol.
edit on 2-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Looks like aircraft coming in to land from a holding pattern.

Next!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

In the sea? These are boats the hull is visible lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As I think someone above me said, it looks like waves? Jetskis with spotlights maybe?
edit on 2-6-2011 by Azmodan85 because: spelling Bee

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anydaynow18

As the saying goes "If it looks to good to be true then it probably is"

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

In the sea? These are boats the hull is visible lol.

What makes you think they are in the sea? They are points of light against a black background. And boats don't usually have flashing nav lights attached to them.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Orbs in the sky that move around fairly fast. Pretty good footage.
I didn't watch the full video, just skipped through most of it but
it still provided much footage of what appears to be legitimate
UFO footage.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What makes you think they are in the sea?

Maybe the title of the video which states: "over the sea", plus the comment:
"Today I am filming from the hotel facing the sea" ?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

What makes you think they are in the sea?

Maybe the title of the video which states: "over the sea", plus the comment:
"Today I am filming from the hotel facing the sea" ?

OVER the sea and FACING the sea not ON the sea.

Sometimes I really wonder.........!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

OK probably my answer was too short. my point is; we see lights on a black background.
At night the sky is black, the sea is black. So objects can be on the sea, over the sea, or even in the sea.

But look at the object in the first seconds of the video to the right. (which is zoomed out very quickly) looks
very much like a ship ON the sea. The other lights are on the same level, so i assume they re all ON the sea.

Most probably ships/boats.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Also if you still dont believe its on the sea check out some of his other videos. Even if im wrong what about my other points? He is a regular uploader and has admitted he shoots it at a harbour. So why is this not known all around the local area and attracting attention? I even searched google for the local area and nothing but his videos comes up. He is decieving people that much I know.

The boats are visible, saying they dont usually have lights is a little invalid when boats are used for many things from fishing to partying to sports. In the night lights would be a good idea.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Someone said "boats"? Hmmm.... too much traffic.....

Plese show the presumed "hull".

And why there is no reflection of the lights on the water?

Impressive footage.
S&f for me.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i don't get what is there to discuss about this video, it' just boats filmed @ night

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

They move too fast to be boats, They look like aircraft.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Good find! Looks kinda convincing to me, he has about 15 other UFO sighting videos also. All appear damn near legit to myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
OMG ,NEVER BEFORE SEEN CARS DRIVING DOWN A HIGH WAY BEING FILMED FROM A FAR DISTANCE WITH A CAMERA..OUT OF SIGHT !
Thanks for sharing , i gave you a star because im tired and im about to go to bed,good night.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join