It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Of course, not everyone can afford not to fly. Some for business, medical emergencies, deaths, etc. How much are you willing to pay not to be scanned or fondled? Recently had a family emergency where flight was necessary. Drove 40 miles to a municipal airport that has a shuttle service to the big International airport. They wanded me, asked a few questions, and away we go. Connected with flight to destination and never had to leave secure area. Did the same thing coming back, and all told we spent an extra $140 to accomplish this. Was it worth it? To me and my wife it was. No fuss, no muss.

I will drive anywhere it's reasonable, but sometimes, when you have to, use THEIR game against them. I am for boycotting one airline at a time, but start at the top, hurt the big boys first, gets the message out quicker. God bless all Americans, and I pray we get our point across to the idiots in DC, Republicans and Democrats.

Forgot to add, the big International airport, is less than 15 miles from my house.
edit on 2-6-2011 by retiredTxn because: Missing info.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yes, this will most probably spill over into all forms of mass transit.
Thankfully I am not without transport of my own.
Now if this does spill over into roadside checkpoints inside US cities, I will complain.
When it gets into the malls and stores, well then we will be a majority then. as nobody wants to be searched while going into or out of a store.
Such as Fry's electronics, they have a few people standing at the exit and check bags and receipts and bags as you leave.
They know me and do not even ask anymore.
When I exit the store the first time I remember I gave the pimple faced kid a lecture on his 4th ammendement rights and how I had them too.
He looked dumbfounded as I left the store intact, free of search.

Like everything else this non problem will continue to be a non problem until enough people are effected.
I myself have no legal ground to stand on as my rights have not been violated.
But anyone who feels their rights have been violated needs to seek legal council.
It seems nobody is though, I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Its not about suing. Its about petitioning your representatives, whom you vote for, and telling them "no more searchy searchy without cause. Not at airports, not at malls, not at stores, not at bus and train stations, no. Me no likey."

When it is your government, you dont have to sue them. You tell them if they dont stop it, you will hire someone different who will change things more to your liking and then you follow through on that claim. And, since this is a democracy, you get as many people as you possibly can to stand with you on the issue because thats how government works in a democracy.

And honestly, this is going to sound mean too, but if you wait until they are searching your car at roadside checkpoints before you complain, you deserve everything you get from your government. You should not wait until it affects you personally before you stand up for ALL of our rights, and our Constitution, you should do it the very minute ANY of our rights or our Constitution is being threatened

If you wait until they are running people through roadsides checkpoints before you start to care, it will be far too late to change anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Its not the airlines responsibility to complain unless it hurts them.

there you go, i agree it is everybodies responsibility to but.... how are they going to stop doing it if everybody just carries on flying? how does just carrying on stop it getting to other places to? by not flying you hurt profits which would then put on pressure to stop because it is damaging the industry. but it is not one or the other, BOTH boycotting and doing everything else that can be done is best. not one or the other, the people saying stop flying are not saying it as the ONLY solution.

And like someone else so rightly pointed out, all you, "just dont fly" people dont seem to get that this is spilling over into other modes of transportation, and even other non mobile public places. Where do YOU feel they should draw the line at groping people? You want it at the mall? Movie theatres? Grocery stores? Because thats what they want.

we get it is spilling over into other area's, thats why people not only need to complain, but stop using that faciltiy/shop etc. if TSA is known to hurt profits what mall/airline etc etc would complain and be against them being there to?
edit on 2-6-2011 by lifeform11 because: changed would not complain, should of said would complain

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Yes, this will most probably spill over into all forms of mass transit.
Thankfully I am not without transport of my own.
Now if this does spill over into roadside checkpoints inside US cities, I will complain.
When it gets into the malls and stores, well then we will be a majority then. as nobody wants to be searched while going into or out of a store.

By that time, people will be too conditioned to complain. Nobody wants to get searched unreasonably to get on a plane, or any other form of mass transit, but it is already happening. If we wait until everyone decides to wake up, I fear it may be too late.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You know i'm all for hating on the TSA bandwagon and all but this ... this 'incident' is making my bs meter go bonkers.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I agree with boycotting, which is why on page one, I suggested targeted boycotts. One airline at a time for a set period just to hurt the hell out of them financially and make them whine to the government too.

You cant just say "stop flying" because not everyone CAN stop flying. People have jobs, medical emergencies, etc. etc. You have to choose a method that is practical, and everyone can actually do it and still live their life. You pick out one major airline, and stop flying them for a couple of months and stand outside the airport with signs saying why, you will get them to pressure the government.

Right now, they have no reason to complain. Its not hurting them. You have to make it hurt them, while still being reasonable about what people really can do. A total boycott of one airline is much more effective than people a slight drop off in over all air travel.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
If the day ever comes when the NWO goons kick down your door to drag you from your home and strip you of your freedoms, they will be carrying badges & government ID. Please don't ever assume that these people are here to help you.
They are the type of people that will follow orders regardless of the effect it will have on their fellow citizens.

I am sorry your mom had to endure this.

In much the same way the so-called "good Germans" let all the things you read about in the history books happen leading up to and during World War II, so too will our fellow "good Americans" let this travesty continue and escalate like a snowball down the mountain. It is... inevitable. Sadly.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

While I agree with other people that the video conveniently cuts in right as the woman start her hysterical molestation rant that does not include what happened before it, i address the rest of this comment to the rest of those in this thread as well:

The point, to me, is not even about what happened to the mother, it is about the filming.

The rest of this film is between the person who shot the film (you, OP?), and the TSA and the cops. GREAT, standing your ground.

Dude was in a public place, a public area, not obstructing or impeding ANYTHING, simply observing with a camera. The TSA id not like that, so they attempted to use coercion and intimidation to make him stop, but he stood his ground. The film-shooter had every right to do what he was doing, and he knew it. The TSA has not legal basis for making him stop and he knew that too. They threatened to confiscate his stuff, but they had no legal right because he had already passed security, and had is stuff near him. They could do NOTHING within the law because he was NOT breaking a law, and EVEN THE COP KNEW THAT, which is why nothing was done, even when the cop came over to him.

Most people would get scared at the prospect of arrest (even if there were no grounds) or having their stuff confiscated (again, no grounds), but the cameraman stood his ground--and his RIGHTS-- and they backed off because there was nothing legal they could do. And again i say, even the cop realized that.

Well done, cameraman (OP?), well done, you are awesome in my book for standing up for your rights and not caving to BS authoritarian intimidation.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

this......

They threatened to confiscate his stuff, but they had no legal right because he had already passed security, and had is stuff near him.

i reckon would explain why this is..........

While agree with other people that the video conveniently cuts in right as the woman start her hysterical molestation rant that does not include what happened before it, i address comment to the rest of those in this thread as well:

just pointing out he may be telling the truth and has a valid reason he could'nt start filming sooner, but i agree it is hard for people to judge it without seeing the 'offense' that was commited.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is what it boils down too unless we all do something about it!!!

edit on 2-6-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i can happily say that i have been boycotting all airports until the TSA is disbanded.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
TSA agents, making up laws on the spot again. On their website it clearly states that you can film and photograph them as long as you don't interfere with their screening process. He was standing in a public area away from the security area.

We can't judge this woman and say that she was making up this drama, because we don't know her history. Anything could have happened to her in her past, and the pat down could have triggered this.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
You know i'm all for hating on the TSA bandwagon and all but this ... this 'incident' is making my bs meter go bonkers.

Even if it was created drama, I'm all for it. Anything that makes these people's jobs more difficult is fine by me.
2nd.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This was not my Mum - I was empathising with the Son in the Video and a member felt the Mother was over reacting WOW! (in a separate thread and was redirected here - that's ok - I should have done a search ) and Sorry I don't think touching womens breasts are appropriate at all and would not call this a simple frisking - which by the way I have had many times. There is a difference.

I for one will never ever visit the USA because of this and I do not stand alone.. America lost a huge amount of tourism just last year because of the Visa extensions and finger printing that they demanded.

Perhaps women in the US find this simply frisking but other women around the world I assure you Do Not and they certainly do not want their children to experience this insult to their innocence.

And the Americans condemn the 'Vaginal Test Carried out by Middle Eastern Regimes' - You wonder why you are called hypocrites???? Are they experimenting with you guys or what???
edit on 2-6-2011 by Seekeye2 because: further information

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Petition for what?
To violate another "person's" rights?
Like I said, the airlines are not exactly lining up to file suit.
Lemme splain something here, there are several groups of individuals that are just drooling and waiting for the US to "actually" do something unconstitutional so that they may rise up and do something about it.
So I guarantee the US is not violating the masses rights, otherwise there would be an uprising.
But it seems strange why nobody has had a tsa guard arrested, could it be because there is no violation when consent is given?
By the way, I don't know maybe you are in Canada or somewhere else that I do not know some of the laws but, ...
The US is a Democratic Republic, that is much different than a democracy.
Truth be told we are closer to an oligarchy, but it has the label, Democratid Republic.
I am not waiting for the roadside and mall checkpoints, I am waiting for a law to be violated.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You said, "cuts in right as the woman start her hysterical molestation rant".
That is because the person on the camera did not want the proof where the lady was asked to be searched and stepped onto the footpad in "consent" of the search.
If she did not want to be searched she would have not stepped to the footpad and said "no maam, you will not violate me".
Good of you noticing the fishy circumstances though!

Star on ya.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
This is what it boils down too unless we all do something about it!!!

Sorry everyone...I'm still trying to learn to use this site and it's functions. Practice makes perfect.

In most cases,,, but not mine.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
TSA agents, making up laws on the spot again. On their website it clearly states that you can film and photograph them as long as you don't interfere with their screening process. He was standing in a public area away from the security area.

We can't judge this woman and say that she was making up this drama, because we don't know her history. Anything could have happened to her in her past, and the pat down could have triggered this.

So, the police should refrain from searches when arresting people on the grounds that they may be mental trainwrecks?

And whomever it was that said some areas were off limits during a search, I come from a long line of lawmen and one thing I do know that all cops agree on is, "You ain't getting into my car until I know everything, including how many fillings you have in your teeth"!
This means they do a thorough search down to and including grabbin the junk.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

You said, "cuts in right as the woman start her hysterical molestation rant".
That is because the person on the camera did not want the proof where the lady was asked to be searched and stepped onto the footpad in "consent" of the search.
If she did not want to be searched she would have not stepped to the footpad and said "no maam, you will not violate me".
Good of you noticing the fishy circumstances though!

Star on ya.

So the choice is: either go through an Xray Machine Operated by a Monkey in a suit and get radiated to hell with your DNA structure altered forever or agree to be molested. Mmmm SOME CHOICE

So what are you saying: This was all made up???

Perhaps the son - listening to his Mother being molested - felt he needed some evidence!!! No

Either - You are living on a different planet or you have never experienced air travel as it used to be and unable to differentiate between obvious terrorists and a Mother who presents no evidence for requiring such humiliating treatment.

Are you going to wait until your American Regime starts Vaginity tests as they do in Syria. Or perhaps when it is your Mother - or Sister - or Child - or Baby.

Please don't tell me you 'don't accept what is going on' before your very eyes - how much evidence do you need.?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join