<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
America was such a wonderful place up till Sept 11 2001

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Funny how right after 911 people were screaming for "homeland security". Now some years later after the reality sinks in of exactly what that means, suddenly it's an infringement of personal liberty.

No little old ladies, or former Ms Americas, or little kids in diapers have ever blown up or used a plane as a bomb.
Homeland security is wasting valuable effort and resources turning us all into potential terrorists instead of focusing their attention on the group of people most likely to engage in terrorist acts.
We should not have to give up personal liberty and accept living in a police state because TSA & Homeland Security can't pull their heads out of their politically correct asses long enough to see that they are quickly becoming the modern day Gestapo.

I stopped using commercial airlines a few years ago and won't fly with them again until this nonsense stops.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Sparky63 because: fixed improper quote symbol

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

So I guarantee the US is not violating the masses rights, otherwise there would be an uprising.

No, there wouldnt be a mass uprising if our government was violating our rights. You know why? Because a lot of people would sit around thinking 'well this must be ok, if it wasnt, there would be a mass uprising." Much like you are.

Some people might even assume that the airlines were the ones doing the searching, and so not even realize that the government was the one responsible for the unreasonable searches without cause.

Our government can, and does violate the citizens of the US' Constitutional rights. And there is not a "mass uprising" everytime they do. Often, depending on the type of violation, it ends up being resolved in the courts. You need to get better informed, really, about how your country works and what is going on in it.

The reason so many bad things are happening in our nation right now is in large part because too many Americans dont know how to make the government do its job, and sit around yelling wrong advice at the people who do, and who are trying to make it work.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
TSA and the federal government are awaiting an armed response to justify marshal law..this has nothing to do with muslim terrorism, its a bait to push the citizenry over the edge. unfortunately the unaware simpleton TSA agents will end up getting killed during the provocation , but in the end the government will have met their objective and why would they care who gets killed as long as they get their way

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

The woman had another option, take her own transport.
Did you forget about that avenue, or just not list as it is too common sense?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If folks rights are violated, why is nobody getting arrested?
This is why I am simply "sitting around".
So, why are no tsa arrested and put on trial please?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
her first mistake was not calling 911 at the moment the woman groped her, at least it would have been recorded by 911 and could have been used later when all the law suits by other victims were filed

From now on people call 911 and ask for help when TSA touches you inappropriately

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
TSA agents, making up laws on the spot again. On their website it clearly states that you can film and photograph them as long as you don't interfere with their screening process. He was standing in a public area away from the security area.

We can't judge this woman and say that she was making up this drama, because we don't know her history. Anything could have happened to her in her past, and the pat down could have triggered this.

So, the police should refrain from searches when arresting people on the grounds that they may be mental trainwrecks?

She wasn't being arrested, and she wasn't doing anything illegal to warrant a search or seizure.
2nd.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If folks rights are violated, why is nobody getting arrested?
This is why I am simply "sitting around".
So, why are no tsa arrested and put on trial please?

Good question, because there are people who are jailed and on sexual offenders lists for doing what TSA does during their "pat down".

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Pat downs are done for security, I do not need this security as I provide my own.
But, a pat down is done to look for weapons and sometimes drugs, this is what the tsa does, just like a police officer would.
Should police officers stop patting down suspects before they put em in the backseats as to not stimulate a latent memory of your uncle jim?
If the gal was that much of a trainwreck, she should not be in public, yet alone on an aircraft.
You said, (Good question, because there are people who are jailed and on sexual offenders lists for doing what TSA does during their "pat down".)
Only if they do not receive consent first.
Notice on the video the woman was standing on the search pad.
Indicating when she was asked to be pat down she stepped up and consented.
Consent is the key folks.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Because it's all part of a long term plan that has gone through several stages, and it seems to be coming along very nicely, just as planned, many many years ago.........

The sad thing is, a future stage calls for neighbors spying on and turning in their neighbors for so-called "crimes", all for the sake of "security" of course, and judging by some of the responses I have read here, the EVILS can pretty much check that one off the list, and call it "nicely done."

It makes it a lot easier for the EVILS, when the slaves participate in their own destruction, and actively encourage it, even.

edit on 3-6-2011 by sezsue because: edit

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Umm.. you can't call 911 simply because before they throw you in the glass groping box, you've already emptied yourself of all your possessions.

For all of you saying this woman is crazy, or she should have just drove, or the TSA is helping keep up safe. I sincerely hope you pull your heads out of your backsides. Regardless of what this womans mental condition is, it doesn't make what the TSA does right. How many videos and complains have to be passed on. How many before it stops. Give me one good reason that the TSA feels the need to feel people up the way they do? Give me one good reason why people aren't allowed to react in a negative manor, and if they do they are immediately taken for "extra" checking?

Lets just post a hypothetical situation here. A girl in her 20's was raped as a teenager. She is going to visit someone and has chosen to fly, because it is a common mode of transportation. As she is waiting on line with her shoes already off (thanks to the SHOE BOMBER... give me a break) the TSA pulls her aside. They ask her to go into the scanner (so some naked pics can be taken.. and most likely saved). She opts out. The TSA makes a big scene shouting in a very loud voice "OPT OUT". Now this girl is taken into a GLASS box and proceeds to have her "enhanced pat down". Her breasts are felt up, hands are put down her pants, into her underwear, etc etc etc. Now remember at the beginning I said this girl had been raped as a teen. So obviously this "security necessity" would have an affect on her no? My point being.. you don't know what this womans life is. You can't speculate of what her mental state is by an 8-minute youtube video. I mean, unless your some sort of master psychologist or something.

Now... in 2006 there were 4.8 billion passengers, 88.5 million metric tonnes of cargo and 76.4 million aircraft movements. Of those 76.4 million flights, there was ONE suspected plot to use terrorist attacks on planes. And thanks to that "plot" we are no longer allowed to take liquids on a plane. Information about this plot:

Of the approximately 24 suspects who were arrested in and around London on the night of 9 August 2006, eleven were charged with terrorism offenses on 21 August, two on 25 August (subsequently discharged on 1 November), and a further three on 30 August. Eight men (Ahmed Abdullah Ali, Assad Sarwar, Tanvir Hussain, Oliver Savant, Arafat Khan, Waheed Zaman, Umar Islam, Mohammed Gulzar) were charged in connection with the plot. The trial began in April 2008 and ended in September. The jury failed to reach a verdict on charges of conspiracy to kill by blowing up aircraft, but the court did find three guilty of conspiracy to murder. In September 2009, a second trial (of the eight men excluding Gulzar but with the addition of Donald Stewart-Whyte) found Ali, Sarwar, and Hussain guilty of the plot.[2]

One incident that had nothing come of it out of 74 million flights. One incident and we had more restrictions put on us.

The TSA was formed as an Agency of the Department of Homeland Security in November 2001. Amazing that they had an entire organization built and in place only 2 months after 9/11 isn't it. I ask you this... since they were formed, has the TSA stopped a single terrorist? Have they caught a single terrorist? How many weapons have been slipped past security? How many personal belongings have been stolen by "TSA Agents"? How many people have been felt up and humiliated in the name of security? Are we really safer with these "agents" over watching our security??

Now of course I guarantee someone will respond to this saying "Well the TSA hasn't caught anyone because its working!!". No... First off, since 9/11 cockpit doors are now bulletproof and locked. So, the cave boys with box cutters aren't gonna be able to take over that way. So how about a bomb? Well.. has there ever been any recent terrorist bombings of airlines that included a person physically carrying a bomb? Or are they generally placed in the plane prior to the flight, or put in checked luggage?

The bottom line is that the TSA is a pointless waste of taxpayer dollars. And for all of you who accept their violations of our 4th amendment rights let me remind you of the definition...

The 4th Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

And here is the definition of "search and seizure"

Search and seizure is a legal procedure used in many civil law and common law legal systems whereby police or other authorities and their agents, who suspect that a crime has been committed, do a search of a person's property and confiscate any relevant evidence to the crime.

So remember folks... any time you see a person being pulled aside to be "screened" are suspected of being a criminal. That person could be you.

Oh and by the way, if the groping and nasty attitude of the highly trained TSA agents wasn't enough, now they are getting set to roll out a behavior scanner. Yep.. a computer will now detect if your nervous or anxious and you too can enjoy the "enhanced screening" of a friendly TSA agent.

Oh.. and just a side question.. all of you who are all for this.. who think people who question this are wrong or "panzies".. have you ever gone through this screening process? Have you ever had to have a fat sweaty middle aged man grab your testicles looking for a supposed bomb??? Somehow I doubt it.

edit on 3-6-2011 by DerekJR321 because: typo
edit on 3-6-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
We are a nation of pansies.

Many countries, you get all your bags searched by guys holding locked and loaded AKs.. and here in the states, we freak out at a patdown. We are spoiled beyond belief.

We are omnipotent I guess.. and shouldn't have any security of any kind. We should not have to submit to such horrible things as a patdown! gasp...
edit on 3-6-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The offended folk in this thread have still yet to say why these security guards have not been arrested or charges filed on them.
I'm still curious why none of the offended have figured this out.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
for all the sheep who would gladly bend over and take it from the TSA for the "greater safety of all", i pose this question:

HOW MANY PEOPLE IN AMERICA OR FLYING ON AN AMERICAN AIRLINE SERVICE HAVE BEEN KILLED SINCE 9/11?

my god how can people just sit back and accept this? damn cowards, the invisible boogie men (or so called 9/11 terrorists, but that's another thread) have won, which is sad to say what you safety nazi's helped give up our rights for; to not let the "terrorists" win

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

oh here i'll answer that

ACLU SUES TSA

Pilot Sues TSA Over Naked Body Scan

Lady Enters Security With $24,000 Rolex, Leaves Without, Suit Alleges

just to name a few.

a simple search could have answered your question as there appears to be a ton of lawsuits filed

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The offended folk in this thread have still yet to say why these security guards have not been arrested or charges filed on them.
I'm still curious why none of the offended have figured this out.

Well if you follow the news... Texas was trying to make it so these "Agents" would be arrested. But our wonderful Department of Justice stepped in and threatened the entire state of Texas.

Also.. here is a google search on TSA agents arrested..

Google: TSA Agents Arrested

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Until I see video of the alleged molestation, I will assume this lady is a drama queen/damaged goods. However, I don't know if any TSA pat-downs are videotaped, but if not they should be in order to avoid this sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

aclu was searched?? Did you even bother to read down to the part where it states and I quote "the ACLU has moved to drop its lawsuit" and it was a suit refering to, "not to engage in general law enforcement".
Meaning the tsa cannot inverstigate as they are not cops.
And besides the point the aclu will sue anyone they think they can including you if they want.

The pilots I can see being able to sue as it is the airlines planes they fly, the pilots have to be there.

Now the watch lady is pressing for theft, not illegal search.
You got anything on the subject?
Good try though.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Will these tsa guard arrests be for crimes, of course but not for proper search.
They are for theft or for roughing up someone who angers them.
Thanks for playing, try again.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join