It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

So you would argue you have the "right" to travel in someone elses vehicle?
The airlines are not exactly screaming last I checked.
Sure a few pilots, but they have a valid reason, they're the ones driving the vehicles.
You have the right to travel, you have the right to be secure in your person.... but you do not have the right to travel in my vehicle.
Remember, your freedoms end where mine begin.
Right? or would you trample my freedom for yours?
edit on 2-6-2011 by g146541 because: to add

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You dont seem to get the distinction between "I have the right, as a citizen in a democracy to complain about and petition my government to get them to change their behavior" and "I have the right to tell the owners of the planes to let me ride their planes without being searched."

YOU may not get the difference, because you dont want to, but there IS a difference, and its a big one.

Its a ridiculous idea that the people who pay for the TSA, and the people who pay for the government, and who vote for the government, should have to just "suck it up" and do what every those people we pay and vote for tell us to do. Its got the cart driving the horse, not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
For gosh sakes people stop complaining. Believe it or not "they" are paying attention. They may relent and stop all the touchy feel-up stuff and shut off the body scanners. Then...well "they" might make some more planes and buildings go boom and say "told ya so". Heck enjoy yourself at the pat-down....pretend you're at a frat party or something.
Now if you haven't figured it out....above is the best I could do to restrain my natural sarcasm...didn't do too well..must need a new comment filter.
Terrorist threat....really, is it that bad? They stopped 'em all for the last 10yrs? In the middle east we hear of car bombs and buses going up all the time...suicide bombers "they" tell us. Happens here all the time yeah?
So bottom line for me.......HOW MANY TERRORISTS HAS TSA CAUGHT AT AN AIRPORT SECURITY?....wait for it....best as I can come up with.....ZERO! Not one news story of crazy jihadist caught smuggling anything through security that amounts to anything I can find....maybe I just didn't look hard enough or maybe these big bad boogeymen they are saving us from are about as common as bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Maybe some learned folks can explain this. The TSA only operates out of airports that are city, state or federally owned. Private airports have no requirement to do the crotch grab. So, if the terrorist are going to kill everyone on the planet with crotch bombs, why will they only go through public airports? It seems to me this is NOT a police issue, but a corporate issue.

Sadly people will accept it, in fact I find it amusing that the majority of folks don't care at all. The mind control is so superior to anything ever done on earthlings before that it is artwork, simply a masterpiece of art. I estimate it will be 6 months or so before some form of cattle prod is used to move things along faster, and very few will complain at all.

The ignorance of the policy enforcers is remarkable. There is no LAW, there is a company statute, but these day laborers don't even feel the need to know the rules they are enforcing. They simply state what they learned during their training DVD's, from their god the TV, and repeat: "you have to" and that's it. Our lives have been reduced to arguing with robots, robots with minimal programming and maximum access to guns.

There will be no revolution, there will be nothing but acceptance and compliance, for the human populace is to effectively programmed to do anything but: drink, watch tv, consume and comply - to do anything else would mean they actually have to care about something other than the above.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This sparked an idea, we need to spread the word that any person that goes to the airport and gets groped by these TSA perverts should go completely bonkers. I mean start screaming hysterically, flailing around wildly, speaking in jibberish that they cannot understand, urinating themselves, opening their luggage and throwing it around, etc. I think if enough people do this, they will back down and realize that they are traumatizing people. Imagine if there was a protest group of 300 or so people that did this in a single day at just one airport. Now imagine that on a national scale, every airport has reports of people loosing their marbles after being sensually patted down by the TSA security. Now THAT would be good stuff right there.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

or..................................YOU COULD JUST STOP FLYING!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
It isnt going to stop until people refuse to fly.

I have heard that before and I haven even said it myself.... But let's be honest, Just saying, don't fly is not realistic. People are going to fly. Simple as that... There will be enough people flying to keep the airlines open and TSA doing their thing.

We need to think of a different plan because, people are not going to just stop flying. Not enough to matter, anyway.

How about we protest to the government. To our state, to our nation as a whole. Let them know that we do not want the TSA. Things need to change...

I don't know. It's not like the government listens to us anymore.... But hey...It's something.
edit on 2-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes, you do have the right to complain, you do have the right to petition until your grandchildren are blue in the face.
The airlines also have the right to say no.
Is that simple enough?
You do not have the right to travel in their vehicles, if so grand theft auto would be grand borrow notthing you can do about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

We need to think of a different plan because, people are not going to just stop flying. Not enough to matter, anyway.

and thats why they always get away with any changes, they know even if people do not like it, enough will carry on doing it anyway to not effect profit, untill it becomes a normal procedure that can be branched out into other area's, work? schools? bus stations? etc. but if people did stop flying it would work.

and as far as i can see there is not other way to effect it. write a letter to a politician? complain to the media? start groups against it? will they work? people will fly anyway, so it would'nt matter about any of that either.

the only way to make something change is to effect the ability to function at a profit, which would mean not taking part, not giving airlines money, not flying. but your right.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

The airlines also have the right to say no.
Is that simple enough?
You do not have the right to travel in their vehicles, if so grand theft auto would be grand borrow notthing you can do about it.

I hate to say it, but you arent very bright are you? The TSA does not work for the airlines. Its a government agency. Thats the third time I have pointed out to you that people are not being harassed and searched by AIRLINES or the owners of the vehicles, they are being harassed and searched by GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES.

www.tsa.gov...

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) was created in the wake of 9/11 to strengthen the security of the nation’s transportation systems while ensuring the freedom of movement for people and commerce. Within a year, TSA assumed responsibility for security at the nation’s airports and deployed a Federal workforce to meet Congressional deadlines for screening all commercial airline passengers and baggage. In March 2003, TSA transferred from the Department of Transportation to the Department of Homeland Security.

See? Government. Which "we the people" have a say in, since we pay for it, and vote for the people who work in it.

If they are not so lost in la la land that they think its an agency created, paid for, and run by private industry, that is.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone remembers before 9-11 but to my recollection, airlines were going bust, and many were consolidating because of lack of passengers.
Who is to say the boycott thing wouldn't work?
An avalanche at one point was a snowflake.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So if you dont want scanned or patted down dont fly?
Take a bus or train, or drive?
Do a little research and you'll find that you will now be encountering the same protocol at bus and train stations.
Soon it will be full time at all 3 types of travel.
That though wont be enough, they need to stop the cars, at the borders for sure, but interstate and intrastate at toll stations will be next.
I've posted on this prior, have even done threads on it, the motivation isnt safety, its control and money.
I'm in my 50's, I MAY be alive to see it to its fruition, if youre in your late 20's early 30's you will surely see it.

We had a class back in highschool called current events,
one of the assignments given was to look at the things happening in the world at that time and write an essay on what you thought the future of our country would be like,
my essay told of a country that had very few if any local farms, I called it Bob's farm and Ed's farm, one east and one west of the mississippi,
very few local stores
no steel mills
no mining
no factory jobs
there were thousands and thousands of empty homes but people were crammed into living together way beyond normal,
the soviet union was collapsed, and we were poorer than during the depression.
Then a great war broke out that lasted 20 years and we were under military law then finally nuked.

I got a C,
teacher said it was to improbable.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I am thrilled you resulted to throwing mud, it tells me something.
I may not be the brightest tool in the shed but I am able to realize with the potential damage to the customer base, the airlines are not doing anything are they?
Why is that?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I may not be the brightest tool in the shed but I am able to realize with the potential damage to the customer base, the airlines are not doing anything are they?
Why is that?

(its sharpest tool, brightest bulb) but I get your idea, go for the wallet, that's all they understand.

it wont matter though, this isnt going to stop or go away or become minimal, this is going to worsen.
edit on 2-6-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What we have in this country is people who are fed up and are ready to defend their freedoms in one corner

and....

People who are happy being stripped of their liberties and freedoms because it provides them the promised feeling of safety, in the other corner.

This will be the next civil war.

This is going to pit neighbor against neighbor right here.

What does it make you when you are no longer afraid??
What does it make you when you are ready to make a stand???
What does it make you when you start marching in the streets protesting something that is keeping everyone else........................."safe"??????

I'll tell you what that makes you.........THE ENEMY!!!! and a CRAZY ENEMY at that.
But, since we have a fancy new word for enemy now and an even fancier new name for an enemy from whithin,
you'll most likely be called what we all know you truely are.........

A DOMESTIC TERRORIST!!!
edit on 2-6-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

lol you got a c from ignorance (teacher not you) the foolish american pride of your time. you pretty much nailed it.

i'm afraid if we all stop flying they will just have border checkpoints for autos, buses, trains etc... then what? we stay in our homes controlled absolutely? its a lose lose for the USSA...err....USA.

i can't believe i helped put this deceptive piece of s**t in the white house

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yes sir, there ya go right there.
Domesticated Terrorist, that'll be alot of people soon enough.
Not rebel, or revolutionary, or freedom fighter, or patriot,
No sir, you will be called out for the grandma killin baby stealin terrorist you are,
wearing that new label that's had ten years to take root in the collective brain stem.
Terrorist!
Domestic Terrorist!
The worst kind, the kind that kills their own.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

you got it man, i have been discussing this with my anthropology teacher and we have both come to a similar conclusion. unfortunately for "us" we are way outnumbered

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Outnumbered indeed, but outnumbered has no power in the court of law.
If there is wrongdoing going on, why has nobody filed suit or pressed charges?
I say if your rights are violated, go beat someone down for it!
In a court of law first, and if a judge sees no constitutional right violated, take it higher.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Im sorry you felt it was mud slinging. I pointed out to you, very politely, twice before, that its not the airlines doing it. Its the government. Either your refusal to acknowledge that FACT is deliberate, or, you really were missing the point both previous times. And since its not a complicated point..............well you know. The mud.

Its not the airlines responsibility to complain unless it hurts them. Its OUR job to complain because it IS hurting us. You keep trying to drag the airlines into a fight that is essentially "we the people" -vs- the people we vote into office.

And like someone else so rightly pointed out, all you, "just dont fly" people dont seem to get that this is spilling over into other modes of transportation, and even other non mobile public places. Where do YOU feel they should draw the line at groping people?

You want it at the mall? Movie theatres? Grocery stores? Because thats what they want.

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

Commuters who ride PATCO trains between southern New Jersey and Philadelphia should expect random searches of their clothing, pockets, bags and vehicles on their morning trip to work.

Twelve Transportation Security Administration screeners, armed with an explosive-sniffing K-9, checked 663 commuter bags randomly selected from the morning rush at the Lindenwold station Tuesday.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Counter terrorism experts say a retaliation attack for Osama bin Laden’s death is inevitable. Terrorists are expected to aim for more vulnerable soft targets like shopping malls or museums.

same article;

Security consultant David Boehm said the future could include security check points entering all soft targets — like your local department store. Boehm said even with a police presence, the areas are vulnerable.

“The reason they’re called ‘soft’ is because it’s so easily accessible to anyone. There has to be security checks for the safety of all people,” Broehm said.

So where is the line? Is there one for you guys? Or are you so damn scared of everything that all this is just ok for you?
edit on 2-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join