It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks 10,000 E-mails from Iranian Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I dont understand why Anonymous is targeting Iran, but Iran isnt a threat.

It may be related to this?

Since the protests that followed Iran’s flawed presidential election on June 12, 2009, authorities have waged a fierce campaign against Internet freedom in that country, including deliberately slowing Internet speeds at critical times and using hacking to disable opposition websites. An increasing number of bloggers have been threatened, arrested, tortured, or kept in solitary confinement, and at least one died in prison.

from an article here: source

edit on 6/3/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Guise, don't be ignorant. Being anon should make you understand the diversities of "Anon". 4Ch is infiltrated by the feds and has been since m00t lost his balls and sold his soul for money in 2006. mIRC isn't much better off, being full with reporters and agency spies. SOME higher-up mIRC AnonOps are genuine, but others are driven by TPTB. This is due to both the strength, and weakness of anon (Being Anon). LOIC is an absolute joke and used by kiddies most of the time and the core hacktivists can be misguided and manipulated.

Take it from a /b/ro who has been in the scene long enough.

Hope I didn't say too much.

inb4 v&

Edit: Puddi

IT--
edit on 4-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
anonymous is a joke

if they became an actual threat, they would cease to exist. i could defiantely see it being used as a front by a 3 letter agency to 'leak' info though.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

You are wholly incorrect. Anonymous at it's heart is you...it's me ..my mother and father..it's yours. It's everyone and no one ..everywhere and nowhere. It does it for " the lulz" it also finds and brings people down that do things that are wrong. Anonymous has been behind the tracking down of several pedophiles and rapists amongst others. In the future do please try to make comments based on fact rather than paranoid delusions from information that is biased at best and completely and totally wrong at worst.

While I do not disagree that there are some government people that have a hand in Anonymous, it is not a government agency, it is not a CIA or NSA offshoot. Anonymous does what it does because it wants to when it feels like it. While it is prevalent now is that everyone who is my age, who grew up with watching the way the world is going to hell, have grown tired and weary of the game. This is our kung-fu and it is strong.

There is no hierarchy in Anonymous, no ruling body, no leader. Having said that and please do not confuse the two as they are part of the same group but two different entities, there is Anonymous Ops they do have a somewhat "loosely based" leadership, and they do attack specific targets at specific times.

There is no group on the planet that is not susceptible to corruption on some level, sometimes you aren't even aware you are being corrupted until its too late and NO ONE is immune to that. But to say that Anonymous is the CIA is pure folly and the height of arrogance that you would even think that you knew something about it.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
here is the link to some files

www....(nolink)/?7x9n6ehnmye180n

Password comming soon

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
ok seems like a well connected group of nodes,, i mean nerds,, opps geeks,, anyway before we get into Hardware vs. Software,, can someone here please explain this too me please.
www.youtube.com...
Thank-YOU.
YOU may cont.

Me.

ohh the headline is :

WIKILEAKS FOOTAGE THAT WAS BANNED FROM THE PUBLIC EYE!!

(I have purposly ommitted the ufo part of the above headline) But the KEY word being " WIKILEAKS "

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Would love to see someone prove that "Anonymous" is a CIA front.

If you can't, you should probably stop blowing hot air.

Everybody gets questioned here, groups in the open and groups in secret, nobody is excluded.

That right there is what it means to be Anonymous.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
There once was an Anonymous and Anon that indeed wanted to reveal some important information showing the corruption and hypocritical actions of certain groups, individuals and even corporations to the whole world in order to effect some type of social change or justice.

It would be so easy in view of this motive for the CIA, Mossad, China, Iran or any number of nation states to begin doing things of a covert nature that borders more on intentional cyber attacks and intelligence gathering, all the while blaming such hacking actions on Anonymous and Anon.

We have seen from Assange and the Wiki-leaks to all this recent hacking that the CIA and others get involved and then covertly hide behind either a false front group or pretend to be the other group while committing crimes and placing the blame on the hackers.

At first I thought this could be to create a false flag type of the type that would shut down or place draconian measures on those that surf the internet, but something about all these recent disclosures that appear just like with Assange and the Wiki-leaks to be disclosing information about everyone except who really is involved.

Assange played that game by not revealing the Israeli or Mossad involvement in all the Wiki-leaks and when we found out he was most likely CIA sponsored, funded and backed by design and placed into the business venture he pretends to head up, so as to do the very bidding of the CIA that gave him the status Assange achieved while acting for the CIA and others. While Assange may have falling out of grace with the CIA, his backing and involvement with the CIA is more than clear to many.

I just feel that to blame or to give credit to these two recent military hack and now Iran hacking efforts would be premature because something tells me we have the CIA and others are playing the game behind the scenes stirring the pot for reasons that have nothing to do with anything but what is in the interests of the CIA and those that plan such covert plans.

That's my take on it and while I realize anyone can pretend to be someone in this day and age of the Internet, something about these recent hacking look to me to be the work of professionals and not some hackers hell bent on stirring the pot while claiming to be doing something socially responsible while disclosing who all the dirt bags are.

We will have to wait of course to see what information is in the two latest hacks because once the media begins to follow the bouncing ball, I can bet that we will be seeing why these two recent hacking efforts were designed to achieve some NWO national or global objective or even false flag while the CIA hides behind two recent and notable hackers and gives them the blame for what the CIA or the Mossad have most likely perpetrated claiming to be Anonymous and Anon.

I have no doubt we will find out what this latest hacking effort contains in terms of embarrassing information, but I wont believe that these two recent major hacks were done by Anonymous or Anon until I see what damning information is contained in the hacking data and whether it actually names the dirt bags we have come to hate for their evil and corrupt practices.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

No

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Breaking news... This is an old thread.

lol

edit on 12-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
ok seems like a well connected group of nodes,, i mean nerds,, opps geeks,, anyway before we get into Hardware vs. Software,, can someone here please explain this too me please.
www.youtube.com...
Thank-YOU.
YOU may cont.

Me.

ohh the headline is :

WIKILEAKS FOOTAGE THAT WAS BANNED FROM THE PUBLIC EYE!!

(I have purposly ommitted the ufo part of the above headline) But the KEY word being " WIKILEAKS "

I don't often watch youtube vids. since i did watch yours....can anyone provide a debunking? Nothing is really that believable here. Odd looking "blood", a single dead bird that is already experiencing rigor mortis....i just would like to hear someone else's take on this. Especially since Assange had said that he had nothing dealing with UFO's in his files.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
I have given all of this a little thought, and believe me my mind is nowhere as smart
as some of the members of this site.
That being said,
it seems to me that Bush's administration used 911 to it's own advantage to the hilt.
Making warrentless entry, personal private rights a thing of the past.
Now we see Anonymous, I might also add I like the revelations that have been put forth
but wonder if this is TRUELY a false flag that would then have ramifications of filtering
our beloved internet.
I know they watch us all now, but they can't really do anything about freedom
of speech outright
so what better way to handle the worldwide information center, than to get congress to say
they must filter for our own security, and Anonymous would be their perfect reason.

I purpose a two term comgress, house and senate, and get rid of this old boy mentality
and have a chance of some fresh blood getting into our system,rather than some old fart ,
who knows nothing about them new fangled electronics
and looking for his next contributor.

“There’s a secret government, inside the government…and I don’t control it.”…Bill Clinton…

edit on 6/2/2011 by Ex because: (no reason given)

whooo, bill said this? when, when he was in office? where did he state this, give a video or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join