It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks 10,000 E-mails from Iranian Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I'm in the CIA?

Not anymore my friend...your anonymity is broken.

Sorry...better luck with your next group of hanging pal's!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

I'm in the CIA?

Cool.

Are you saying you were involved in hacking of and release of the emails the OP mentions?

When is anonymous going to go after something that can actually help the people? Like the military industrial complex, banking cartel, big pharma, congress, Bilderbergers, George Soros, Rothschilds, Obama Administration, Bush and his former administration, the Clintons, you know the people behind the curtains that are controlling the world??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkofCain
The Operation is still on going and the file is being uploaded to several sites so we can guarantee 100% up-time even if some sites ban the file, it's also password protected and the password hasn't been released yet it would be released once the file is guaranteed to have 100% up-time

Watch:

Yup Anonymous is CIA or another secret agency, there YouTube video is quite ridicules
and 295 who liked dont have a brain to think for themselves, i wont bother of posting my comment there.

Since i doubt they will listen to reason, Anonymous calls Iran an evil regime what about the american government fighting in 3 wars?

I doubt that Anonymous will call america a regime

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
People from the group "Anonymous" also hacked the PSN network so its not just a select few of CIA. Its basically anyone from wannabe's to perhaps people way higher up. They even have interviews on a news network where one was clearly a british guy probably in his late teens or early 20's.
edit on 2-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The CIA is pranking people now?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What is it with Wilileaks and Anon releasing mainly e-mails that have to do with the middle east? The real corruption happens here in the west with goverments corrupt to the core only working for thier own intrests.

All the stuff Wikileak releases just helps the west and their war propganda machines. You exspect Anon to be the true freedom fighters. Who was that single hacker who hacked quite away into the pentegons computers and apparently found some UFO pictures and who America whats extradited? If he can truly embarrass the USA why cant Anon. Let me guess its because they have been created so that America can spread propaganda and to be used to bring in new internet laws. That the way it seem to me right now.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I don't know bud, but from what I have read, it wasn't Anonymous that hacked the PSN, even though the findings showed a file that was labelled "Anonymous". As for the "british guy" on tv, who's to say that he is or isn't part of Anonymous. As you have seen in the previous posts, most people who are truly a member of Anonymous don't go around announcing it to everyone on an alternative news website, let alone network tv. Sure, he very well could be some type of designated spokesperson, but even that would be against the way Anon operates. Just some thoughts for you....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Anonymous all started when Obama took office, I believe

we're in place since 2003

Next operation is going to be interesting

You just lost the game

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Next operation is going to be interesting

You just lost the game

Hmmm, interested to hear what this is! Can we (ATS) have any kind of hint or tip?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The Endgame will be Anonymous vs. TPTB
We are all Anonymous.

Note that this is not human beings fighting. This is the real deal, TPTB = the institutions we have created that have taken on a life of their own.

The end of the world will be our struggle against the masters we created.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Well they was even some chat about it in there chatroom, also the guy wasnt actaully on the show, it was over a secure line apparently. The fact is anyone can go on the chatroom and join this group, its not closed up. The CIA could infiltrate the group and play along leading the people but its just a bunch of hackers who work together, some are more serious others are not. The CIA wouldnt hack Mastercard and Paypal etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I'm sure that the CIA can do almost whatever they want, although they aren't in it for teh lulz.
Most of them anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

Yeah, because you know everything.
People on this site are retarded.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

You just lost the game

The last thing I would ever expect when i come to ATS is to lose the game. Then again, i guess i should expect Anonymous...

....to the poster that challenged Anon to call the US a "regime". I know nothing of Anon (other than finding some of the same memes funny, apparently), but to call the US a regime is to ignore the 170 million some odd drooling morons that elected our current POTUS (many of them the same morons who elected previous presidents). It is a legitimate government, for whatever that is worth, as it truly is chosen by The People.

Iran is not. People were murdered in the streets in order to maintain the regimes status quo. Remember? Oh, of course not. Michael Jackson died, and kicked it off the news cycle.
edit on 2-6-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by Jordan River

Anonymous originated on 4chan in 2003
edit on 2/6/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

I am willing to say you are technically correct.

Now I may be wrong, but from what I understand, the "roots" of Anon are much older. Possibly as far, or farther then the earliest usenet groups.

Ex

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have given all of this a little thought, and believe me my mind is nowhere as smart
as some of the members of this site.
That being said,
it seems to me that Bush's administration used 911 to it's own advantage to the hilt.
Making warrentless entry, personal private rights a thing of the past.
Now we see Anonymous, I might also add I like the revelations that have been put forth
but wonder if this is TRUELY a false flag that would then have ramifications of filtering
our beloved internet.
I know they watch us all now, but they can't really do anything about freedom
of speech outright
so what better way to handle the worldwide information center, than to get congress to say
they must filter for our own security, and Anonymous would be their perfect reason.

I purpose a two term comgress, house and senate, and get rid of this old boy mentality
and have a chance of some fresh blood getting into our system,rather than some old fart ,
who knows nothing about them new fangled electronics
and looking for his next contributor.

“There’s a secret government, inside the government…and I don’t control it.”…Bill Clinton…

edit on 6/2/2011 by Ex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

I hate hearing this. Its the stupidest # i've ever heard.

I want to love some of you, but damn, everything is a conspiracy to you. Sure i could see a government pretend to be anon, but they are not anon. Hell this might not be anon, lots of things might not be anon. That said spoiling anons name is a disgrace. Most of you obviously aren't educated on the manner, I've been reading through post of possibly the biggest false flag in history involving the "cyber war," anon, wiki, and piracy. Its all being setup, and instead of doing anything you just say, oh well anon is cia, duh.

Also wikileaks - hijacked, nonexistent, maybe there at first, not now. Still have the insurance file though, hell maybe its a beacon to catch me (:

TL;DR
Dudes misinformed.
edit on 2-6-2011 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

Care to provide some proof? Even a little?

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I disagree.

WikiLEaks focused on the U.S government first and subsequent leaks have focused on other governments do to the noted discrepancy.
*snip*

Wikileaks became most well known for those leaks but it has done a ton of other leaks from all over the globe. It didn't really focus on US untill there was a huge leak from there.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

I have 2 questions:

1 = source?
2 = link?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kuai137

"CIA!!!" "Mossad!!!"

Blah blah blah.

Remember to claim your own pet theories as pet theories.

The arrogance of some people who throw around their opinions as fact disturbs me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join