It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Pssssttt: Brian, yes there are alternatives. (Whispering) Ease-up, on the hellfire and brimstone, man. Allow creation to unfold as it should. It can't be rushed.

Check-in to readings about "God and the Sublime," I think you'll find wisdom there. Humanity only has limited access when God is in Full Control over it all. If we jump-out on a limb without seeing, we'll get our "noses rubbed in it." Harken to the words, and the "inner-voice."

This mixtape's tracks are eloquent and subtle, jacking-up the volume on all of them creates "interference" and the tendency of cancellation the opposite or negative frequency equals zero decibels.

If it doesn't sound right, play the track in a room with good acoustics and if that doesn't help, adjust and remaster it until you have a "pure sound."

I know of no other way to "transmit" this track except from the above words.

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Trek, I love your words and think you have so much light. Never ever hold back! You, my friend are someone I could follow and not get tired doing so!

Peace and Love to you and yours!!

That choice is not available.

you either follow yourself or god....You will have no false idols.......Im sorry but you are in the wrong thread of brianegan.....You should be in a bunch of the others......

This in not time to be carful it is the final hours in spirtiual concepts...If you are already doing well please visit the other threads where love reigns over all and lives within them......Or not.......whatever you want.......

You really have no clue do you........lol......come on love.,......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Dont tell me that you know the right direction bc you are smarter than that.

Are you even listening? Everything I've said confirms the opposite. Maybe I should just go. I am only here because I am always intrigued and open to possibility when someone claims direct knowledge and experience of God. But perhaps I'm in the wrong place.

I am smarter than that. Not that it's done me much good, but I'm actually smarter than most!
Call it compensation for a lack of something else, but poor compensation it is in the end...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ok....its time for you to come down from the pedestal. Brother....I tell you with all love and respect that you are not bringing anyone to love our Father with your tone, your "know it all" attitude, or your judgmental thinking. I follow anyone who speaks of God, Love, and Light and who not only speaks it but walks it. You my brother are talking a lot, not listening and jumping to conclusions. If you seriously want to bring people to the light then by all means show light. You are being very negative and this is the reason Jesus's message has gotten distorted and changed to rule over the masses.

Your father is my father. We are children in the light of love and have a lot to learn. In order for there to be peace in this world the judgments must stop and love must take over! Only God can tell me what he thinks I have done wrong in regards to my perception of His Word. When I get sucked in the Universe and follow the light and sit down with the elders...he will tell me whats up! lol

When you are around and follow people who are from the light it only makes your light shine brighter.

Instead of typing away to every comment sit back and listen to what message may be conveyed to you through us...the people you wrote this message for. I would hope you do not think your journey is over and there is nothing else for you to learn. Believe it or not you may learn a lot today if you will just sit in silence for one moment.

My friend, do not lose the message you are trying to convey. Let your tongue(fingers) rest and listen for a few.

Thank you!

Peace and love to ya!! xoxox

Thank you and move on........Ill take that wrath into myself and tranform it while you seek me another way....s my words love.....please...........................dont make me beg.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

All he wants you to do is wait your turn and acklowdge why.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toseekthetruth
reply to post by laffoe

This is the kind of positive energy we need! I could feel the love radiating throughout my computer!

Thank-you
I promise you I am only a mirror
The OP is sharing from the source

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Okay, you need to relax. No one here is claiming to be God. Infact, I get the feeling that you think you are superior to everyone here. Am I wrong? Enlighten me on your position...

You don't feel like a messenger of God to me! At least not my God.

I'm tired of the animosity radiating from you. Any positive message you once had is now lost in your fight to be right. ENOUGH!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Save someone else if you can....I am already saved! I know him as Everything but also as the Creative Energy of Light and Love as well. I am sorry you had to run people off with your ways. Its sad because this thread could have been much more but you my brother placed your message in a box ....when it could have been so much more.

Good luck to you...I hope to see you grow in the years and or days we have left. It would be most refreshing. Heed your own warning and ask yourself what it is you are really trying to do. Are you trying to bring people together or separate them?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

And all He wants you to do is shut up and listen. You speak too much! Get off the high horse and humble yourself

Love to you! xoxox

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

I tell ya this much.....if you want to talk some deep stuff....I am the one brother. Add me as a friend and forget the negativity. People will come in all forms talking the talk....its the ones that can actually walk it that are worthy of your energy!

I say I love deeply...and show it. I say I want you to know God as I do...and I will show you. ;-) xoxox

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
...until you realize that im so pissed off because of how amazing you really are and how many times you deny it saying god sucks........I want to end your life at that very moment bc you are wasting it and not using it at all......You are a mere fraction of what you could be and this stupid free will nonsense is the only thing holding you back....

Brother:

You are making some choices (free will) that many are asking you to simply be mindful of from a base of LOVE. It is OK to be angry, however, please process it and then be careful to keep it from becoming RAGE.

I now refrain. Enjoy your journey,

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 1-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: grammer

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Exactly! After all isn't that what God is? Pure love. And Brian, right now we're not feeling the love!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So well put sire i must start this response with an applause for your approach.......You should be comended for a so well respected point of view and mentality for those around you.

First I agree with your questions in the fact of manner that it needs to be asked......

Free will always had great potential but if one desired it over the love of God than one would end up commiting perjury evenatually and forcing themselves to jump out of the saftey net so to speak....

The plan you spoke of has been kept secret well, and for good reason. There was never anything bad involved fromt aht side of things....Plus those names you speak of are just merely various representations of the same being working together for a better day.

Since adam and eve landed here the snake has laways been their curiosity and I appreciate sooooo much your concern for my emotions and I will do my best to offer the same for you.....Please undersatnd that I can not alter the truth for there is only one.........It will end up with the choice i spoke of........Trying to get a bearings on it is the reason all need to learn it soon because getting the understanding first was always the problem

There is no faith or trust in that...........Trust and faith are not supposed to be earn they are supposed to be deserved or betrayed........

Free will has been the addiction of all.....It would have been fine if none challenged the word of god but it wasnt the challenge that mattered. It was the continuation of its use.

Sadly the time has passed for a subtle detox method and so most will need a cold trukey method to get home.....

Only those that give theri free will tog od can know why it never meant slavery and was only meant to be a gesture of faith and trust in Gods sight and advice.........

All who have done this at that very moment know the difference between right and wrong so 98% of the time its perfectly aligned with what good would have already wanted you to be doing.......It is the issue of getting somone to quit the habbit of choosing their own will over Gods and thinking they know better......

Come ye unclothed lest I cloth you........

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

He is acting out as if He is God and a vengeful one at that. I think in a weird sort of way that is what he is doing and only wanting the non believers to respond to this thread to be mean and hateful?? I don't know... Why? I have no idea..wth is going on with this dude!

Am I at ATS? Or...Twilight Zone? Hell?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ:

You sound like you have found a very good place, it is beautiful to hear.

It is amazing what we signed up for to learn lessons.

Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
I agree to MamaJ's post which precedes this one.

Brian, I really don't see how this point you're trying to make is even practical.

I have read some of your postings, and I can agree with a majority of things you stand for, but I cannot agree with baiting people for a response and then be blasted for any inference they may have.

When you say "Denied," "Judge," or "lessen" a person by an attack on their credibility in their reply, without good reason and with bias, you are "judging" them unfairly. These acts negate any previous positive post you may have written and diminishes your standing.

You do not have the "Authority" to do this. You've been warned several times, and at which neither time did you avail yourself of a stance which promotes an unbiased viewpoint. So would this make you a fair judge, flatly no, it wouldn't.

You just "trashed" a good change for a good topic and OP, but now that has been wasted. May this post be a witness and example of "folly in ignorance," and signify that the OP has more left to learn.

Second Chance Clause: Remember, you have the opportunity at any time, to recompense for any action by being as a "Prodigal Son" and keeping things "between the lines."

This should appeal to any reasonable and compassionate person, if so and if the OP doesn't agree with the rationale, the result should be very evident and give witness any man or fool will be able to recognize.

Sorry to do it to you, but "Call," and it's your turn.

If one does not include the given infomation within my threads they will be held accoutable and that is final.......You have no say in it and i suggest you back off before your world is shattered......When you get to the gates and need someone to let you in youlll know that you need to back off.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by john124

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

test me and be tested....As i said you have been warned and are not even giving me a challenge,,,, Leave now and get ready or it will be that much worse when you realize why i was right......I can hear your thoughts now.......This guy is in for a surprise......

Well............I guess we'll see wont we.......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

It is exactly that...You are asking to be loved and refusing it when it arrives sending it crying in the other direction.......You are worthy of it as long as you have bowed down to the will of God.........

I will not kick someone whenthey are down so when you gain your confidence I will be here singing a different tune to you.....

Dont worry.......it will all make sense shortly. Faith or no faith.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Toseekthetruth

He is acting out as if He is God and a vengeful one at that. I think in a weird sort of way that is what he is doing and only wanting the non believers to respond to this thread to be mean and hateful?? I don't know... Why? I have no idea..wth is going on with this dude!

Am I at ATS? Or...Twilight Zone? Hell?
exactly , it is about the mirrors, you are getting it perfectly ,

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Lol. I agree with you. Is it just me or is he on a power trip? And ya, kinda feels like the twilight zone. Huh, here I thought we were having a conversation of diverse views but I guess it's a conversation on Brians views.

Ok, I'll stop now. I really just want to learn from others. Why does the conversation of God always have to turn into arguments. free will, he asks? Yeah right. Feels more like control at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join