It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Religion Supports a One World Government? (Buddhism does not).

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by NOTurTypical

"The "chip" right now is supposed to go into the forehead right under the hairline or between the thumb and index finger of the hand"

Are you kidding me sir?

Not at all. In fact there are already commercials for this chip. It's also in the health care legislation that was rushed through congress to be mandatory by 2017.

Go to YouTube and search "RFID/microchip commercials".

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Is it called "the mark of the beast" in all languages? Including Chinese?

Clearly, because you mentioned it was rushed through congress in the health care bill, this is an act of man, not God. Man is just using the religion to push through these measures so people will see that it was predicted in the bible and not stand up to it.

edit on 1-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

i know what the RFID chips are and there implications on society

what i was in shock and awe about was how you vaguely tried to context it into the bible . I didnt think god ran out of words or descriptions that we need to mingle around with with cherry picking words and context just to force it into the bible and say look bible is divine inspiration see the predictions lol

it might help you sleep at night but for me thats such utter hog wash my good man . Nothing against you or your beliefs but i wouldnt buy that . I don't know how you can sleep at night with such a broken bible and all the holes your desperatly trying to patch up .. but for ever hole u "patch" two more are created

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't know if anybody has pointed out the obvious yet, but:

Jesus' two laws were to love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

If everybody followed these laws, in their hearts, there would be no need for government. Certainly no NWO.

The envisioned "Messianic Kingdom", if anything, would look on the outside like a global anarchy. But not a chaotic anarchy; rather, one that works like beautiful clockwork.

Note that this is largely in harmony with the Buddhist notion of bodhicitta.

edit on 1-6-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Well, what would you attribute a 2,000 year old text that describes basically a "cashless" system that is global and requires a "mark" IN the hand or forehead to buy or sell?

Is that not exactly what the RFID chips is designed to do? Aren't major financial institutions predicting a "cashless" society in the next couple decades?

The prophecy sounds ridiculously precise to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
I don't know anybody has pointed out the obvious yet, but:

Jesus' two laws were to love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

If everybody followed these laws, in their hearts, there would be no need for government. Certainly no NWO.

The envisioned "Messianic Kingdom", if anything, would look on the outside like a global anarchy. But not a chaotic anarchy; rather, one that works like beautiful clockwork.

Note that this is largely in harmony with the Buddhist notion of bodhicitta.

Wonderful point....LOVE.

Jesus the Christos, wanted you to return to a personal relationship with the Creator, and not allow "others" to tell you how to return to the Father.

Return to the Kingdom of God is within each of us....not by the number of doves the Pharisees instruct you to offer.

One must go deep within and remove your fears, all fears. What is then left is love for God, self, and one another.

As it is above so it shall be below. They will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

Original Buddhists believe that the Absolute is not a complex being but rather a simplex essence (the one in Plotinus or the end of becoming in Buddhism). While the golden rule is a universal law of communities, it is not wise to treat your neighbor exactly as yourself, nor would your neighbor want you to tell them what to eat just because you ate it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
what about hindu's there millions of them

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
what about hindu's there millions of them

Hindu is close to Buddhism although there are some differences. One being Hindus are okay with going life after life through reincarnation, whereas Buddhism is about ending the cycle of reincarnation. Hindus also generally believe in Krishna whereas Buddhists view Buddha as a teacher but not as God. Hindus also have the caste system which is not about equality of all beings.
edit on 1-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Islam is about martyrdom defeating the non-believers. While this is noble it can be miscontrued to turn into suicide bombing.

I can't believe how ignorant you are about Islam. Please study more about the religion. Islam is very clear about suiciding, it does not condone such act. it's a big sin and you get a straight ticket to hell.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Original Buddhists believe that the Absolute is not a complex being but rather a simplex essence (the one in Plotinus or the end of becoming in Buddhism). While the golden rule is a universal law of communities, it is not wise to treat your neighbor exactly as yourself, nor would your neighbor want you to tell them what to eat just because you ate it.

Remember each of us are individuals and have free will. To infer that each does exactly as to each is a "fundamentalist" statement.

Fundamentalism does three things. It breeds fear, fanaticism, and bloodshed.

We do not have any of the original text, and the original teachers are not here to tell what exactly they wrote. It is not fare to infer that Jesus the Christos wanted each of us to eat Trix for breakfast because I or you like them, and everyone else must be treated that way...

Being mindful of this then one respects the other and their choice to wear a white shirt or a black shirt on any given day. Even have beacon and eggs instead of Trix.

Now, this does not mean that love for one another and the respect of free will allows one to lie, steal or murder.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

But you need to tell the difference between a greedy cabal of people ruling this world with satan as their puppet master verses a theocratic governement ruling from heaven by Jesus Christ that has the best interests of all humans in mind not just the wealthy few.
You are faced with world control from only two sources Satan or Jesus.

1 John 5:19

We are certain that we come from God and that the rest of the world is under the power of the devil.

2 Corinthians 4:4

The god who rules this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers. They cannot see the light, which is the good news about our glorious Christ, who shows what God is like.

Daniel 2:44

And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand forever,

I am not for the world government that is a human based imperfect secular and unknowingly takes their marching orders from satan.
I am for a world government by Jesus Christ ruled from heaven as discribed in Daniel 2:44.
Some people would say my personal freedom and liberty is more important than even a righteous world government.
I say to them, you must know if you are a member of ATS we are all pretty much economic slaves to a very greedy commercial system, slaves to the taxation system, and we have less freedom than ever. The current system tricks you into thinking you have freedom when we really don't. And those that hold control will never relinquish control, so they must be removed with force, not by man or his agnecies, but by God himself.

So yes I am for a world government but not the NWO people are always refering to on ATS, that is evil to it's core. Rather theocracy from heaven, no human rulers. All signs are this is coming within our lifetimes if we are middle aged right now.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Sorry to interrupt, but not to disrespect your statement there.
it seems that you hyperbolically says that the enlightenment is somewhat a fantasy that Buddha experienced.
However, in my opinion, the definition of "enlightenment" itself could be different.

the simple Enlightenment would mean understanding every single way/path of kindness and being wise towards life (include humanity, and all other stuff in this universe).

sorry for my English, English is not my first language.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
All three of the Abrahamic religions believe that their religion is the only "true" religion, even though Judaism, Christianity and Islam were very late comers to the world scene. You're not really saying anything that thousands of others, including myself, haven't said.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Buddhism wants each individual to reach nirvana.

Hurr Durr. Reincarnation hurr durr. I guess it's not as bad as "Hell" as dogmatic preaching but it still causes people to be nonchalant towards other living beings. People getting their "just deserts" in the afterlife could cause nonchalance in regards to human suffering.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

The original texts are the Nikayas.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Hurr Durr. Reincarnation hurr durr. I guess it's not as bad as "Hell" as dogmatic preaching but it still causes people to be nonchalant towards other living beings. People getting their "just deserts" in the afterlife could cause nonchalance in regards to human suffering.

How does one avoid "nonchalance in regards to human suffering"? Why should one avoid it? Is there any intellectual philosophy that is 1.) true, and 2.) forces the believer to care at the core of their being about the sufferings of other people?

If there is not, then what are you talking about?

Is it perhaps possible that the virtue of caring about others is not something that is realized through intellectual gynmastics?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

To answer your question it's new age mixed with Gaia, the new religion they were trying to push but apparently it did not work too well and in kind of failed. Many of the followers that were practicing this new religion comited suicide, some were just children. Maybe that was the goal, to bring a new religion where everyone practiced suicide, population reduction and second to bring about control since old religions are failing, a new religion had to take place.

You can see how twisted and sic people in control/power are.

edit on 1-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Intellectual philosophy is persuasive, none can force you to do anything, that would be the job of police and armies to force people into doing things. Buddhism is a philosophy about understanding suffering, so if you understand your own suffering you can understand others as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I always assumed suicide bombing was the religion of suicide, a convenient way for the pentagon's enemies to get rid of themselves as opposed to having to do it with military funds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join