It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public at risk as 70 Terrorist suspects are released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Public at risk as 70 Terrorist suspects are released

www.thesun.co.uk

UP to 70 convicted terrorists due to be released this year will not be properly monitored, a probation chief warned yesterday.
The "high risk" extremists, some of them bomb makers, could be walking the streets after being freed on licence.

But Harry Fletcher, assistant general secretary of the National Association of Probation Officers, said cuts to services meant adequate checks could not be kept on them.

He added: "They have to be supervised by us and the police at a fairly intensive level.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
He goes on to say:

"My fear is as cuts go deeper we're going to be unable to give them the close attention that we have hitherto. These men require maximum supervision and we're not going to be able to do it."

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

This is just in time for them to plan something for the Olympics!! Nice one to our rules, laws and Governments!! As people have said 'it will be a lot cheaper to send them to a Country where they will feel more comfortable in' but at the same time i can understand wanting to keep an eye on some!!

But seriously one of them 15 years and the other 22 years inside but both have been let out onto the streets of Britain (yes even though they want to blow us up)....

And yes this is from the Sun Newspaper and i know many of you will be 'oh, but its the Sun' 'you can't trust the Sun' etc etc but maybe just this once you can see that it wants to report something other News sources arent!!

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

All I can say is long live the EDL! Hopefully they can monitor these animal terrorists! If anything does happen I hope all the ATS terrorist sympathizers (and yes there are thousands of them!) can sleep well at night!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

All I can say is long live the EDL! Hopefully they can "monitor" (and hopefully remove) these animal terrorists! If anything does happen I hope all the ATS terrorist sympathizers (and yes there are thousands of them!) can sleep well at night! Time for the Western world to stand up to these terrorists and their "Western Supporters" for they too are as bad as the extremists! Time for action!

edit on 1-6-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Nice false flag media preparedness....

Folks get ready to be nuked...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Do you think that could be a fake story meant to inspire the terrorists to go about their business thinking they aren't being watched, when they actually are being watched?

If they think they are being watched they might be overly careful, but if they think they're not being watched they might be a little sloppier making it easier to gather intel and possibly getting co-conspirators along with them.

At least I wouldn't rule it out. As some people have pointed out, TPTB can be a little devious when it suits their purposes and in this case I don't accept the story at face value, or at least have to question it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

How much do you want to bet? "Fair Dinkum" fear mongering! What are your sources for this false flag attack? Or is this a meaningless gut feeling? You decide if you have enough intestinal fortitude!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You make a good point.... maybe they are going to watch them... see where they go.... gather intel (for the forthcoming Olympics).... maybe these guys know where and when something will occur or at least know someone who may know something....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is worse fear mongering than saying "3 DAYS TIL NIBIRU KILLS US ALL SLOWLY!!"

I mean damn.. "public at risk".. All public is already at risk because a lot of our govt officials aren't behind bars...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
me thinks the article is a bit exaggerated.

the UK is the most watched population
on the planet with over 15,000 CCTV's.
Not even mentioning the satellite surveillance
capabilities and the internet dragnet.

They will re-surface on the grid no matter if
they are supervised or not. Bet on it

Not even mentioning they probably are
already micro-chipped while incarcerated
without their knowledge.

edit on 6/1/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The article even ends calling for an increase in security services..."to protect the public." First, I think we can all agree if they were interested in protecting the public, the individuals would have served their full sentence, not been release just over halfway through their terms. This is a prime opportunity, especially because they brought up tracking/monitoring, to make another attempt at chipping the population. One incident, whether committed by the individual released or through the state intelligence services, would be all it took to start the fearmongering propaganda again without making it seem too suspicious.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

LOL, this is not news. This is nothing more than the union head of a constituency trying to stoke public fear to get more money. Nothing more.

If people have served their time, then they should be no more risk than some other a-hole walking the streets.

But even stranger, probation is what you get when you avoid jail. It is parole that monitors felons once released. Does this schmuck represent the parole officers, too?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

All I can say is long live the EDL! Hopefully they can "monitor" (and hopefully remove) these animal terrorists! If anything does happen I hope all the ATS terrorist sympathizers (and yes there are thousands of them!) can sleep well at night! Time for the Western world to stand up to these terrorists and their "Western Supporters" for they too are as bad as the extremists! Time for action!

edit on 1-6-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Knowing who the real terrorists are doesn't make anyone a terrorist sympathizer. Placing your trust in the wrong people is playing into the hands of the terrorists, and only compounds the real problems....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You have to look at the logic in this case. Why would they say they are releasing 70 terrorists when they know it will fear the public?

Simple explanation.

They are not releasing 70 possible bomb making terrorists. They as usual are making the public think that they are so they can justify another False Flag attack.

Just like 9/11 and 7/7 they are creating the scenario that will shift the blame off of them and onto someone else to further an Agenda.

Big question here is: Are they Pakistani terrorists? Chinese? Iranian? Each one will depend on which country they will be wanting to invade. Or are they just out to depopulate some part of the UK?

Just going out to tell the public what is happening is not an option. Unless of course the person releasing this information is a complete imbecile!!

new topics

top topics

join