It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking news about future Earth changes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by Starwise

Would this (couple year-old) article have anything to do with the interstellar gas cloud our solar system is in the mist of?
Voyager Makes an Interstellar Discovery

YES EXACTLY

Voyager flies through the outer bounds of the heliosphere en route to interstellar space. A strong magnetic field reported by Opher et al in the Dec. 24, 2009, issue of Nature...

I suggest you go goo back and read everything in this thread and then all the pieces fit together perfectly !

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and already gripped by this topic. Here's a MUST READ for you all: The Genesis Grid by P.M. Woolford. Bottom line: In 2003, eight powercuts cut a figure of eight across the globe with the Vatican in the crosshairs, humbling this world's two great power centres: Manhattan and Rome, temporal and spiritual.

By 2009, long queues in front of the Northern Rock building society in the UK kickstarted a global crisis that was described by the then UK Prime Minster as: "It's like a power cut that went through the global banking system".

Woolford then goes on to show a pattern in world events, a pattern in nature and the universe and a pattern in Pi, each of which draw the eyes to something that is due to happen in the night of 29/30 September 2011. This will be the night when another powerful crossover is forecast to happen according to NASA: the two comets Elenin and Honda (which is classified as an Extinction Level Event by NASA) crossing each other in close proximity to the earth. It happens to be exactly the date when Woolford predicts something mind boggling will happen, related to power and power cuts on a different scale.

Woolford is regularly interviewed on X Zone Radio, and the link to Elenin/Honda is here: elenin.org...

edit on 8-6-2011 by Cegullah because: typing error

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cegullah

Absolutely fantastic article! I was completely amazed as I sat here reading it while my jaw dropped with each "event" named by the Hopi tribesman.

I have been feeling the urge to move east to be close to my family in the last few months. Each day, the urge becomes stronger and stronger...I couldn't figure out why I was feeling this urgency to be close to my family all of a sudden, since I have not really known this side of my family for thirty years. While reading this article, it occured to me that alot of these things are supposed to start happening mid-August, which is really ironic...my trip east (US) is scheduled for me and my children to depart the first week of August. I have been planning this trip for two months now....but August was always the month that seemed the most "convenient"...and lately, I've had this feeling that I can't describe telling me that I could leave sooner, but that I shouldn't leave later than planned or it will be "too late". Perhaps that sounds as crazy to you as it sounds to me...but then again, the government always hides the most "important" information to prevent panic. Since our govn't isn't saying anything about the incoming comets/planet sized masses that are incoming...it's all the more reason for me to believe that they will have an affect on our planet. I'm not saying it's going to be "world ending", however, I'm following instinct and intuition and if something like this is going to happen that will have an affect on how we live, I want to be with my family where I will feel safe and secure.
Good luck! S+F!!
anjl

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Amazing thread.
I would like to thank you for putting in a great amount of effort to this thread. Very informative.
Wake me up when september ends.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
so what is most likely imminent? solar maxim knocking out power grids & satellites indefinitely/

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i had to lol @ one of your links.. someone said coudl a central u.s fault zone eartquake bring out martial law..
lol since when does earthquakes cause laws to change

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

I also read a speculated report that because the "Fluff" is comprised of highly magnetized Helium that when it passes over our Sun (which burns Hydrogen at this stage), it will "snuff out" the candle, so to speak. A definite validation for me of how the Sun can "go out" for three days as some of our prophesies have foretold.

'Go out' or stop blowing? It stopped blowing back in 1999 over a 3 day period. NASA sat on that news for 5 months and said nothing till it was hardly worth a mention in the news by Xmas time.

From May 10-12, 1999, the solar wind that blows constantly from the Sun virtually disappeared -- the most drastic and longest-lasting decrease ever observed. Dropping to a fraction of its normal density and to half its normal speed, the solar wind died down enough to allow physicists to observe particles flowing directly from the Sun's corona to Earth. This severe change in the solar wind also changed the shape of Earth's magnetic field and produced an unusual auroral display at the North Pole.

The Day The Solar Wind Dissappeared

Great post OP. It amazes me that people want to look the other way in regards to this info and tell you to be prepared for nothing to happen... an oxymoron if ever I heard one.

As for plasma, electrical currents and EMPs... Has anyone read PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE by Dr. Dmitriev ? Is this credible information?... In comparison to what we have available to us at any given time.

Link to Dr Dmitrieve Report

Re: 1.0 TRANSFORMATION OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM

1.1.5 The doubling of the magnetic field intensity on Jupiter (based upon 1992 data), and a series of new states and processes observed on this planet as an aftermath of a series of explosions in July 1994 [caused by "Comet" SL-9] [12]. That is, a relaxation of a plasmoid train [13,14] which excited the Jovian magnetosphere, thus inducing excessive plasma generation [12] and it's release in the same manner as Solar coronal holes [15] inducing an appearance of radiation belt brightening in decimeter band (13.2 and 36 cm), and the appearance of large auroral anomalies and a change of the Jupiter - Io system of currents [12, 14].

Update Note From A.N.D Nov. 1997: A stream of ionized hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, etc. is being directed to Jupiter from the volcanic areas of Io through a one million amperes flux tube. It is affecting the character of Jupiter's magnetic process and intensifying it's plasma genesis.[Z.I.Vselennaya "Earth and Universe" N3, 1997 plo-9 by NASA data]

edit on 12-6-2011 by LexiconV because: add link

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
zbrain75 or any JPL scientist, do you think that if somehow, we would be able to feed the Sun with dark matter or antimatter, it could attenuate the solar flares?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The fact that the Fluff is strongly magnetized means that other clouds in the galactic neighborhood could be, too. Eventually, the solar system will run into some of them, and their strong magnetic fields could compress the heliosphere even more than it is compressed now. Additional compression could allow more cosmic rays to reach the inner solar system, possibly affecting terrestrial climate

The trick here is to play with borders of plasma and gas. At the border of the heliosphere and the Fluff cloud, there could be some intricate interactions between the solar wind and the hydrogen/helium particules. Govern mostly by convection movement, maybe dark matter could boost a powerfull enough magnetic/pressure force field in order to resist the crushing interaction of the hydrogen particules against the heliosphere. Right now, the forces at the borders I am thinking about are either weak or strong, it's like aether but we don't know how to gauge it because it manifest itself as strange attractor art. I think I have found an unlimited well of dark energy catalyst which manifest itself in the extreme ultraviolet band for now around the Sun. If it slowed down to actual "hard" matter maybe the dark matter field could protect the heliosphere thus leaving the Van Allen radiation belt to a normal state and leaving the Earth intact against cosmic rays.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Desmond because: few more words

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbrain75
This is a summary of information I found regarding electromagnetic events and solar activity that will affect the Earth. The research I have been doing regarding Elenin has led me to this information. I have been researching Elenin and the rumors of a cataclysmic event in the near future. I have had a great deal of difficulty finding any verifiable information about whether Elenin is more than we are being told by officials. However I still wanted to determine whether there is a significant threat to our way of life and what preparations may be necessary.

I realized that if our Governments are hiding what they know, we should be able to gain some clues based upon what they are doing. I also realized that there may be some additional threads of evidence due to possible whistle-blowers in various professions. I was looking for information that fit a set pattern and that was from independent sources. Although I do not have all the answers, I have found some of what I was looking for and have some information regarding very likely future events. These events will affect our way of life and everyone should prepare for this.

I was looking for facts rather than speculation. What I found is based upon science and articles from NASA and information from other sources. Some confirming information is historical (things like this have happened in the past). I cannot guarantee that all the articles I link to are completely accurate but my focus is mainly on the electrical events that are predicted.

Many of the sources of the information I have found are official or undisputed but many of the news articles have not been highly publicized for very long. I believe this is partly because of the technical nature of the evidence (lack of understanding by reporters and management) combined with an unwillingness to alarm the public (an irresponsible attitude since everyone should prepare for situations like this).

Based upon what I researched, which is described below, I have reached the conclusions and possibilities listed here. Some of them are shocking but those who are concerned should review the information, do their own research, and make themselves prepared as soon as possible.
Conclusions and predictions:
1. Parts or all of the power grid will become disabled or destroyed (3 months to 5 years). This is my prediction based upon scientific fact.
2. It is very likely that solar activity and electromagnetic interfacing between heavenly bodies will produce Electromagnetic Pulses (EMP) of enough magnitude to not only destroy the power grid, but to destroy most electric and electronic devices (unless properly shielded and may destroy them even if they are shielded).
3. It is very likely that electromagnetic and plasma events may become very common in the near future (6 months to 5 years) and happen for extended periods of time rather than single pulse events.
4. Our solar system is entering an area of space that will change the behavior of the sun and cause magnetic events through the solar system and on earth. NASA calls this area of space a
ribbon of magnetics which consists of a combination of magnetized hydrogen and helium.
The above information is supported by news and information from NASA.

The below information is my hypothesis based upon various information that I have been able to find but no direct evidence seems available to either prove or disprove it.
1. I believe there is a significant possibility that our solar system is a binary star system and there may be something of significant mass that is inbound and is affecting weather, comets, and earthquakes.
2. Although I do not believe the comet Elenin is Planet X or Niburu, I believe its appearance may have been caused or affected by a larger unknown massive object in our solar system. If there is a large object like this, I believe NASA is aware of it and knows approximately where it is.
3. I believe the comet Elenin will not destroy Earth but could have some electromagnetic effects upon earth, possibly including a flux interface between Earth, Elenin, and/or the sun. Elenin's passing could herald the first of many significant electromagnetic events, although the magnetic cloud in space is the main factor that will make the exchange possible This possible interface is not definite.
4. Earthquakes may be influenced by magnetic flux. If so, the electromagnetic events to come could cause a greater number of earthquakes.

Research:
While researching, I first began to try to confirm rumors about some things the government has been doing. I searched on several terms including:
SEED BANK
UNDERGROUND GOVERNMENT BUNKERS
FEMA FOOD PURCHASES
WHISTLEBLOWER PLANET X
WHISTLEBLOWER 2012
Later searches included:
EMP SUN
SOLAR SYSTEM PLASMA EFFECTS
FLUX TRANSFER EVENT
PLASMA
BIRKELAND CURRENTS
PETROGLYPHS AURORAS

My initial searches confirmed:
1. A seed bank was created. There are many news articles available regarding this but here is one: Work begins on Arctic seed vault
2. Governments are creating underground bunkers. Although I cannot guarantee the accuracy of all the articles, here are several articles about it. There is good reason to believe underground bases exist but the reasons for the basis could be anything from possible nuclear war to some cataclysmic event.
Norwegian politician speaks about surviving global catastrophe in the government bunkers in Norway
Secret Government Bunkers
DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES
The Government is Building Underground BUNKERS on a Mass Scale
3. Governments have been purchasing massive quantities of food. Here are articles:
FEMA Requests Information on the Availability of 140 Million Packets of Food, Blankets, and Body Bags
Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food
4. Although information about detected space rocks was formerly public, it is now classified.
Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified
This means that even if NASA is aware of something that may be a threat they will most likely not tell the public.

None of this indicates what is being anticipated, only that something is expected. One of my whistleblower searches turned up this article which was a significant clue:

An Electrical Engineer on 2012-2013 Whistleblower Testimony

My husband is an electrical engineer for a national power company. He has just been told that they are expecting an event in the next 3-4 years that will render every transformer in the world useless. They are desperately trying to find a solution to the problem. If they don't, the entire global electrical system will go down. He mentioned something about electromagnetic clouds in space that the Earth is drifting into. They are under incredible pressure to find a solution.

Not many months ago I had read an article about a threat to the electrical power grid. The article talked about Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs), the electrical storms they can generate and the threat to the electrical power grid. It said high voltage transformers could be destroyed if the proper protections are not put in place in time and that should these transformers be destroyed, it will take years to replace them. Therefore a large portion of the electrical power grid could fail for many years. I don't remember the exact article but there are several similar articles across the internet. Here is a similar one:
EMP threatens power shutdown for months

This information motivated me to do more research in this area. I found the below article that provides lots of information that seems credible.
A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning
This article discusses the magnetic ribbon in space that our solar system is entering. It includes other information including:
1. Changes in Earth's electromagnetic field.
2. Information about an area in space with plasma energy (magnetized hydrogen and helium gas).
3. Increased solar activity.
4. Flux transfer events (FTE) between heavenly bodies.
5. The Norway spiral and how it may have been caused by a FTE.
6. It also mentions additional effects that I have seen people mention on the internet and have personally observed seasonal pattern changes and increased extreme weather events.

Potential effects
- Sudden, dramatic changes to weather patterns
- Increased extreme weather events
- Shifted seasonal patterns
- Increased EQ activity
- Mystery booms
- Hyper cloudless "lightning" storms
- Unusual sky effects
- Tide and water level deviations

7. Speculation about a black dwarf.

Here is an article about space weather and its social and economic impacts from the National Research Council.
Severe Space Weather Events - Understanding societal an Economic Impacts
edit on 31-5-2011 by zbrain75 because: Change from quote to external quote.

The constant fearmongering is REALLY starting to upset me here............I mean, it's everywhere! Even NASA's involved.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This has probably already been brought up, but I wonder if this would explaine why were trillions of dollars in debt with nothing to show for it? It's all underground. Sadly probably most of us won't see it (if it's true) because we're not high enough on the food chain compaired to heads of corporations, ect.
Okey, now that rants outta the way, whats the best way to prepair/protect? I've got a generator any way to to protect that from EMP's ect? If I understand this correctly if it's not running at the time of an EMP it should be fine, right?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts."

- William Cohen, former U.S. Secretary of Defense, April 1997.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
mother++ckers at GLP smoked me. I'm banned from GLP but guess what, I had an eulogy. I figured it out guys and girls. I know what Bogey One is. I believe we found a way to damper the local Fluff effects in our solar system. What Bogey One actually is, is a coronal mass ejection/solar flare adsorbent.
No #! I notice the line formations around the Sun appeared during solar storms, and as of 3 weeks ago, the line, which is by the way as long as the Sun sometimes in the extreme ultraviolet specter, took an "X" formation at the same time there was an X-Class solar flare spewing from the Sun. So It's adsorbent and Sentient. So do you know what that means? If i'm wrong, tell me so Bog...going against the whole cloud with dark matter was a mistake but shielding sounds more appropriate like a complete Chidori with Susano'o .

But it also means means that business is safe! Because we all know that apocalypse is not good for business, right?
So, since Ra is helping the Sun go through the hydrogen cloud, shielding the Earth against solar storms with Bogey One, when are we going to party (Ti rap) man?
You save the World King Pin, isn't this good for business?

edit on 23-6-2011 by Desmond because: Susanoo

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

You are correct that a diesel engine should still function. However any other electronics in a diesel vehicle may be damaged which includes the starter (a motor with windings inside). It is difficult to say whether a battery could be protected. The plates in a battery can obviously conduct electricity so they would absorb some EMP energy. I am not sure if this would cause any of the plates to short together.

Just put your diesel generator and batteries inside a proper faraday cage problemo solved

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Conclusion:
There will be a major disruption of power and electronics in the future. Be prepared for it. Don't depend upon electrical machines for your water, food, heat, information, or transportation. It is possible that EMP pulses may destroy the ability for cars and trucks to function. Backup power systems may work but don't depend upon them for your survival. EMP may damage backup power equipment.

This firstly, is not a thread where I’m going to read all the way through before making comments, (I’m half way through first page by the way), others opinions don’t count quite frankly.

I commend you on your information and thank you wholeheartedly for posting.

To me…this scenario seems more likely in the greater scheme of things, rather than the ‘other’ scenarios that are posted here (ATS) quite often.
I myself… I have ripped up the back yard and started planting food and herbs (for medicinal purposes).
Initially I tried desperately to move my family, (possibly losing some respect from my husband in the process (sorry babe xx)) and the banks laughed at us for wanting more money.
So I’ve had to ‘make do’.

What can I do?
Good question…what’s important to me?
Keeping my kids alive.

It’s that simple for me.

I’m educating myself (AND my children) on native foods, herbal medicines, how to purify water etc. To me this is a personally manageable thing, something I can control to the best of my abilities.
The rest of it, I have no control over and if you think you do, you’re kidding yourself.

I think humanity could do with the power being shut off for a bit as well… bring the focus back to your ‘villages’.

Will what I have done ensure my family’s survival?
Who know’s?!
But I have done my best and what will be will be, I can do no more...
We’ll see wont we.

Star and flag for you x
Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Conclusion:
There will be a major disruption of power and electronics in the future. Be prepared for it.

Just a question: How in the world can we be prepared to deal with the massive amounts of nuclear power pollution that will result from the inability of nuclear facilities to cool the core and spent fuel pools? There are too many of them. What is the answer to that horrible truth?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
The rest of it, I have no control over and if you think you do, you’re kidding yourself.

Ah such arrogance... It may surprise you that there are many who can and do take control of it. Do yourself a favor and look here Its only a few posts starting with one of your fellow Aussies

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Just a question: How in the world can we be prepared to deal with the massive amounts of nuclear power pollution that will result from the inability of nuclear facilities to cool the core and spent fuel pools? There are too many of them. What is the answer to that horrible truth?

Germany has already started shutting down theirs. Others will follow. We need people to write to congress and DEMAND going back to coal or even burn trash to boil that water until we are smart enough to use radiation directly with no waste (like a solar cell)

The solution is simple... just put a SCRUBBER on the smoke stack like they did on the smelters in Sudbury Ontario and in Pittsburgh. before nothing green grew in those areas but today its clean. The companies fought the scrubbers at first but soon found that they could sell the pure sulfur scrubbed out of the smoke for a profit

The three nuke plants in meltdown in Japan are an issue... Japan will pay dearly for that in the next 10-20 years. There is nothing we can do about that now, just like Chernobyl will again become a problem as the sarcophagus falls apart. Most of the radiation will stay local... but it will be there for a very very long time.

Yes it will spread around the planet, but humans can take a lot. Try living in Denver... you get zapped 10 times more than say in LA

No more Nuke Plants is a good idea... all we do is use it to boil water for steam and we have no solution on where to put the waste.

Stopping the Yucca Mountain project was stupid. Yucca Mountain is not only a safe place to store it all for future use (when we can tap it directly) but Yucca is on the Nevada test site. That ground is already so saturated with nuclear waste from the atomic testing that it will stay that way for 25,000 years... so a little more is not going to matter.

The facility is built... use it. And stuff the idiot politicians in there too

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by new_here

"Germany has already started shutting down theirs. Others will follow. We need people to write to congress and DEMAND going back to coal or even burn trash to boil that water until we are smart enough to use radiation directly with no waste (like a solar cell)... "

Zorgon, where have you been? I have missed you and your sensibilities.
You have many good ideas in this post. I could use it as a springboard to write to Congress.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join