It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking news about future Earth changes

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
great thread, thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Honestly I wanted to dig up this thread since I was wondering now, if there is a link between:

the past 12 months being the hottest in recorded history for America

The Nasa statement of SUN-Earth Vortexes and how Sun's weather Affects Earth's Weather.

And The 1859 Carrington event.

Reason I say, is that the event happened about 40 years before we started recording the temps of our nation.
At the sametime if SUN_EARTH are connected more than we think, and sun can affect earth's weather, could the Earth's weather be a Carrington Event monitor?

And since we have the record high temps across the map, would this possibly depict a near future Carrington Event?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zbrain75

I HAVE NOW HEARD THE BOOMS AND FELT MY CAR ROLL BACKWARDS RIGHT BEFORE THE BOOM..

ok .. at 12:05 there abouts we had what sounded like a big BOOM then the buildings shook. I was in my car stopped at a sign. I thought I was moving backwards so I looked down to make sure I was in Drive.. I was.. I then went to go and heard a loud BOOM. I thought it was something wrong with my car..Humm NOT.... it was an earthquake here at Lake of the Ozarks, Middle of Missouri.. Only I can not find it anywhere on the list. It was felt/Heard all the way to , at least Lebanon, Mo. DID anyone else in this area hear/feel it?

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join