It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While Sarah Palin Plays Pinky Tuscadero Obama Tours Joplin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
After the disaster that struck Joplin, President Obama has arrived there to help and be a president, while Palin who wants to president is cruising on a Harley talking gibberish again.

Source

For those of you who think Sarah Palin is presidential, take a look at what the real president was doing in tornado devastated Joplin, MO.

Sarah Palin turned Rolling Thunder into a circus of self-promotion with lines like, “There’s no better way to see D.C. than on the back of a Harley! My family may be used to snowmachines more so than motorcycles (though you couldn’t tell it with Todd driving a hog today with Piper on the back and with Bristol riding on the back of another bike). But whether you’re riding the open road or the frozen tundra, you’re celebrating a free spirit. What could be more American than that?”

On the other hand, President Obama was touring Joplin, Missouri bringing comfort and hope to those who have been though historic storms and destruction,

I find it sad that people here keep bashing Obama and praising Palin. When is it enough ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I find it sad that people here keep bashing Obama and praising Palin. When is it enough ?

As long as there is a political system it will never be enough.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I find it sad that people aren't bashing both. They're both awful people for America and neither deserve a single vote for the Presidential position. Palin is all show and anyone who can't see it isn't paying attention. But I feel Obama is all show as well. Look at the bills he continues to ram down our throats. Overwhelming numbers showed no one in America wanted his healthcare bill yet he persisted. He also promised to have our troops home within 16 months, and yet here he is ignoring the Constitution and sending in troops to even more countries.

So... both Obama and Palin are worthless and neither deserve even a single ounce of praise. However, they are both pretty decent entertainers and have made me laugh on occasion so I'll give them that.

+9 more 
posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lots of people were not in Joplin, political or otherwise. I wasn't there either, does that mean I'm not presidential?

Is Palin holding some office, that she should be at every disaster? Or maybe she should play lots of golf, or travel to her alleged Euro roots while something as controversial as the so-called Patriot Act is about to expire? Should she take an expensive vacation every other week at taxpayer expense? Bow to the leaders of nations that hate us and diss our allies? Those are all the latest presidential rage.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

The last think Joplin needed was Sarah Palin there! Having Obama and WBC there was already more distraction than they could handle! Police were re-tasked to secure the president and rescue the idiot zealots. Traffic was already locked down and people that had been digging for survivors all week were turned away for the day. People trying to get back to a normal semblance of life had to deal with hours long traffic delays in a town that doesn't take more than 10 minutes to go corner to corner. Some people experienced traffic jams for the first time in their entire life!!

Sorry, but Obama made the wrong choice by putting himself on the ground there. A helicopter flyover would have been plenty sufficient. Maybe even a stop in the nearby Springfield for photo ops and hospital visit, but putting all of his entourage on the ground in Joplin was ridiculous!

The only thing more ridiculous than Obama's visit, was the fact that they actually put police onto the task of protecting the Westboro idiots! They should have let those folks get exactly what they have been looking for.

Please don't mistake this rant as a support of Palin. I don't like her much either, but at least she wasn't getting in anybody's way that day!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Nothing here but more evidence of how much the left fears a Palin candidacy.

So, obama blowing off visiting Joplin for a week so that he could screw up toasts to the queen of England is a sign that obama is somehow acting more presidential.

Sorry, don't see it.

And I'm NOT supporting Palin, just pointing out the progressive's almost pathological fear of Palin ...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Ahhhh, just in case you forgot, obama and family spent the last week joy riding through England and other countries while the twisters were destroying Joplin and couldn't be bothered with cutting his latest trip short to come back early, like a real President would. Funny it seems any time there's a disastor obama's nowhere to be found until it's for a photo opt. As far as Sarah Palin? So? She's not an elected offical yet.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
To add to my earlier post. There is one thing that could have been "presidential." If any politician had shown up, sans security, strapped on a hard-hat and gloves and went to work, then they would have won my vote. I'm not talking the photo op shovel and gloves, I'm talking sweaty, grimy, work time, among the people.

And, let me say that any such politician would have been perfectly safe and would not have needed any security.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I never get why people want to call it a fear of Palin. I really don't think it's a fear I think it's blind rage and hatred that they have to deal with people that can't see how ignorant she is. I get crazy over Palin, but I'm for Ron Paul. I think the whole, dems are afraid of Palin is just people trolling dems, they make a big deal about her because they are blown away that she can be sooo stupid and people can still support her candidacy.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
LOL, I think i'll make a post showing what Obama is doing and in turn make fun of someone else who is not an elected official and has no responsibility to be in said disaster place.

Then i'll pretend like this is proof of how good Obama is and how bad (insert politician here) is.....

No offense, but this website was not made for such dribble. There are other websites that I could waste my time on if I wanted to. please stick to posting this kind of stuff elsewhere.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You know he was attending the G8 as well right?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Correction, Pinky tuscadero wore pink leather and slapped her thighs and shot a make believe gun in the faces of people who came into contact with her, Sara Palin is wearing black leather, therefor Palin is Leather Tuscadero Pinky's evil bad ass sister who would rather be caught dead then wear pink and shoot pew pew bullets. Fonzi never could choose which one he wanted.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I never get why people want to call it a fear of Palin. I really don't think it's a fear I think it's blind rage and hatred that they have to deal with people that can't see how ignorant she is.

What's it to you how anyone else thinks about any candidate?

"Blind rage and hatred" just because other people have a different opinion than you do?

Suggest that you may want to step back and think about that - a lot!

Do you get to go vote for them, or something? Hmmm, maybe we're onto a new scandal ...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

You know he was attending the G8 as well right?

But wasn't the G8 held in France?

So, couldn't obama have skipped dinner with the queen - wouldn't have been the 1st time obama has snubbed the British - to go to Joplin and then still make the G8 meetings?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Has our current POTUS responded to any disaster within America in a timely manner? Well, only when the police “acted stupidly”. He’s late to everything. Whether it is a response or a visit to a disaster, you can see he wants to weigh everything first prior to acting. He is not a leader in my book. Just another crappy pol.

I don't think that Palin will be running for office, my prediction is that she will remain a pundit. She makes more money by talking on the networks, speeches and book deals. I think she realizes that she needs a little more seasoning before she can legitimately run. I think she is angling for a job within the next administration if the current one is defeated. (From my keyboard to God eyes)

I hope that Palin keeps truckin' about the Country causing the left to wail and gnash their teeth. It's amusing.

Ron Paul is gaining more favor in my book but I’m still waiting to see who his running mate will be. I hope it would be Herman Cain.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm sure she would have understood, and breathed a sigh of relief as well.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I hope that Palin keeps truckin' about the Country causing the left to wail and gnash their teeth. It's amusing.

Yes. The right has their "birther" movement as a distraction and the left has their pathological fear of Palin as theirs.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Seems to me that teh birther movement is not on the front burner to much anymore, but if Palin has a bowel movement, the left will start claiming that she is polluting the enviroment.

I hope they keep focusing on her as it will open their political flank for others to exploit.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Obama is about as Presidential as a pig covered in crap!

I'm no Palin supporter, but this thread has got to be one of the finest examples of what is wrong with the American electorate. Anyone who finds anything even remotely "Presidential" with this asshat has serious problems! I'm relieved that he finally made it to Joplin to alleviate all of the pain and suffering of the residents with his miraculous powers. And somehow he was even able to get a trip to Europe in and then even a round of golf in first and foremost. Truly a real leader...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by gorgi

Has our current POTUS responded to any disaster within America in a timely manner? Well, only when the police “acted stupidly”. He’s late to everything. Whether it is a response or a visit to a disaster, you can see he wants to weigh everything first prior to acting. He is not a leader in my book. Just another crappy pol.

I don't think that Palin will be running for office, my prediction is that she will remain a pundit. She makes more money by talking on the networks, speeches and book deals. I think she realizes that she needs a little more seasoning before she can legitimately run. I think she is angling for a job within the next administration if the current one is defeated. (From my keyboard to God eyes)

Ron Paul is gaining more favor in my book but I’m still waiting to see who his running mate will be. I hope it would be Herman Cain.

Its a real shame that the president cannot predict disasters. It would be nice if he could but he isnt Nostradamus or anyone like that.
As for Palin, she quit being governor of a tiny state after two years because she could make more money bashing the president than actually do some thing helpful.

As for Ron Paul, he is another joke of a candidate. He has no idea what he is taking about yet people take him seriously. However herman cain is kinda funny.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join