It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING PROPHECY! Happening NOW! Documented! ARE WE NEAR THE END?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Already discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well actually,,,nobody actually noticed it.

I try.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I wonder if the guy talking is Christian?
what am I saying that's a rhetorical question.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Oh yes I know this... That's why I made my post (I just like to spin a bit of humor on it)... anyways....but yes I agree with you

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i see the correlation... but if that is the rule... mess with israel and god will mess u up?.... if that was the case god should be striking down all of the muslim nations that wish to blow israel off the map... shouldn't god have struck down the temple mount by now too then haha.... at best our actions as a nation and destructive weather patterns are just currently in sync... two different blinking lights that blink together every once in a while....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
someone should look in depth at how the regions that were struck perhaps were bad for israel on a grand scale. If you can find that the place the disaster happened at has some clear political connection to the ones making the decisions against israel, then i think this could be classified as what is called karma.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Why is it, answer me this,

Does everything happen to the United States of America

Only US of Eh.

Ufos..... Only US of Eh.

Major world dramas...... US of Eh

Prophecies........

You guessed it.

Surely this is a conspiracy in itself.

If aliens, or for that matter, the second coming occurs, will it happen in Far North Queensland.....

Nah.

US of EH.

Feeling left out here.

Mungo

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Apparently...our world revolves around the good ol' US of A.

Only Americans believe this to be true....this forum is full of Americans full of themselves.

If it's not a thread about their dear old president..it's about how aliens are planning to invade US of A..or how there is a false flag in the US of A...pretty much every freakin' theory on here will happen to the US of A.

If the US of A is the cause of the worlds problems..ie..Illuminati, NWO. or any "evil" group" maybe the world should get together and nuke it all to hell...
, but first send us your beautiful ladies..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Apparently...our world revolves around the good ol' US of A.

Only Americans believe this to be true....this forum is full of Americans full of themselves.

If it's not a thread about their dear old president..it's about how aliens are planning to invade US of A..or how there is a false flag in the US of A...pretty much every freakin' theory on here will happen to the US of A.

If the US of A is the cause of the worlds problems..ie..Illuminati, NWO. or any "evil" group" maybe the world should get together and nuke it all to hell...
, but first send us your beautiful ladies..

but first send us your beautiful ladies.

I see we are on the same page.

( And continent most likely )

Sorry to derail...... but it had to be said.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Thanks Red Cloak...I didn't know that the elite can not read or are not allowed, willing or to stupid to understand what is in the Bible.

I mean, why spent all your time and family resources for something that will only last at best a few years? And not to forget to receive Gods wrath upon you for eternity......In their words I would say....pretty bad investment.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join