It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING PROPHECY! Happening NOW! Documented! ARE WE NEAR THE END?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
i would also look to point out the fact that every time i feed yogurt to my dog, the same bad things happen. the first time i fed my dog yogurt, fukushima happened within 20 minutes, same with dozens of other recent disasters. yet it would be a farce to ever assume my dog's diet has any impact on global events. same with us/israel relations. next...

Your dog prolly hates you.

and dog spelled backward is God

edit on 31-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This has got to be the lamest correlation for a prophecy.
Absolute bovine... you get the picture.
Sad world we live in...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohmajojo
This has got to be the lamest correlation for a prophecy.
Absolute bovine... you get the picture.
Sad world we live in...

Madeline Albright says it was worth the death of 500,000 children in Iraq as a result of the war on terror.
Blamming it on Saddams hiding his weapons of mass destruction.
But it's a video on prophecy that you come to the conclusion we live in a sad world ?
That's really great that something has finally clued you in.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Israel is the apple of Gods eye huh?

I don't think they are. I think that's a bill of goods you are being sold.

I think they are just a nasty scab over a sore spot.

Israel called shotgun and dibs on the region and they think this is going to be some protection
when no one else on the planet has that same protection.

Look at the American Indians.
Couldn't they say God himself gave them this land here and produce some texts to that effect
and get the USA to redesign our boundaries to support the "original" north Americans and return their land?
Do you see how that would fly?
It wouldn't.

He made an entire planet not just Israel and Israelis.

They are not alone here on Earth.

The rest of the people have aright to live where God put them too.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You surely know how to atrackt someones attention with your capitol-letter thread headline.....Woooow..

Anyways...the mother of all conspiarcies.....EVERY conspiracy from UFO, 322 and to the land grab by the ultra-rich in South-America.

No matter how you connect the dots...in any order....the picture will be the same....elite knows that a global extinction is eminent and nobody among the "simple" people should be informed (or believed).

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

He doesn't insist on boundaries. Watch this video to see how that is just a lie.

www.john1429.org...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Some very good points.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So where's the documentation that points out God has blessed those that bless Israel, so we can compare and contrast the two? Also, this theory doesn't sound to me like God is driving this death train when Israel is threatened. No, it sounds more like humans with huge egos that have access to weather manipulation, now that would be more fitting in my opinion.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have studied the Bible for years, especially the prophetic parts of it. There is no need to worry about Israel. Because the Bible is clear that Israel will be permanently destroyed by the wrath of God due to all of the wickedness and sins it has committed - while claiming that it was done under God's will. The Bible is also clear that it will be destroyed due to the wrath of God over Zionists claiming to be Jews, when they are not.

Which just shows how psychopathic the Zionists are. Because all they get from the Bible is that Israel is "God's chosen people and land." And yes, this is also includes the destruction of the USA by the wrath of God due to the same thing. The sins and wickedness committed by the USA Zionists, claiming it to be "God's will."

If you take the Bible at its word, and apply HAARP/scalar weaponry technology (which the USA has and can use to help Israel or even give to Israel) to it, then you can easily take it that the Bible speaks of a time when HAARP and other scalar weaponry will be used to bring about the New World Order - what the Bible calls the "end times Beast Kingdom." Of which, according to the Bible, would comprise of Israel, UK, and USA.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Very good summary. Thanks

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by smartbuddy

However, I have a niggling question; why does God – the supposed creator of the entire world – insist on national boundaries for his chosen ones?

God promised the land to Abraham and his descendants, because Abraham trusted God and had great faith. It's essentially a unilateral contract. Part of the stipulation is that the descendants be faithful as well, and as any cursory reading of the OT will show, the people of Israel were pretty much bipolar in that regard. Yet a promise is a promise, and no matter how many times Israel turned on God and he exiled them from the land, he brought them back once they had learned their lesson. But when they rejected their Messiah, the dispersion was almost 2,000 years, and even now they are still largely in unbelief. This was prophesied and is itself a sign of the end.

So yes, God declared a land for his people because of a promise to Abraham, and he doesn't renege on his promises.
Simple question.....If God gave the Israeli's that land, wouldn't God have been smart enough to tell the people who ACTUALLY LIVE THERE first?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I have studied the Bible for years, especially the prophetic parts of it. There is no need to worry about Israel. Because the Bible is clear that Israel will be permanently destroyed by the wrath of God due to all of the wickedness and sins it has committed - while claiming that it was done under God's will. The Bible is also clear that it will be destroyed due to the wrath of God over Zionists claiming to be Jews, when they are not.

Which just shows how psychopathic the Zionists are. Because all they get from the Bible is that Israel is "God's chosen people and land." And yes, this is also includes the destruction of the USA by the wrath of God due to the same thing. The sins and wickedness committed by the USA Zionists, claiming it to be "God's will."

If you take the Bible at its word, and apply HAARP/scalar weaponry technology (which the USA has and can use to help Israel or even give to Israel) to it, then you can easily take it that the Bible speaks of a time when HAARP and other scalar weaponry will be used to bring about the New World Order - what the Bible calls the "end times Beast Kingdom." Of which, according to the Bible, would comprise of Israel, UK, and USA.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

If you believe that part of the Bible then why not the rest?? Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by badw0lf

Ahh ok I see.

So if we are nice to Israel then bad things won't happen??

Yeeeeahh right..

I think I got it.

Genesis 12:3 KJV
(Speaking to Abraham and the future generations of Israel)
'And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.'

If you keep rejecting the word of God your heart will become hardened. Please accept this word.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Everytime America makes a positive step against the zionazis a big storm hits, is this just a coincidence, Yes, yrs it is

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So God; in his INFINITE wisdom... will smite people who either...

A. Believe in him (that's why they call that area the Bible belt right? or is that a different area)

I digress..

B. will smite people who support Israel? As the latest shows... Most American's do support Israel and Obama is taking heat for this issue...

Scary common sense.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
So God; in his INFINITE wisdom... will smite people who either...

A. Believe in him (that's why they call that area the Bible belt right? or is that a different area)

I digress..

B. will smite people who support Israel? As the latest shows... Most American's do support Israel and Obama is taking heat for this issue...

Scary common sense.

Please understand that the views in the video within the OP are VERY controversial. Most Christians and Christian pastors do not believe America is being judged, it's only a radical few who equate recent natural disasters with judgment, and even fewer who equate it with America's diminishing support for Israel. You make excellent points, if God is judging us for rejecting Israel it makes little sense that He is lashing out against many who are steadfast believers. On one of the forums I visit a good Christian pastor lost his home and every single belonging in one of the recent tornados, he's literally left with nothing but the shirt on his back. Why would he be judged for the actions of the government while those within the government are sitting fat and happy in their warm, cozy homes? No, we're not under judgment yet. God's judgments will be handed down during the Tribulation and it will make recent events look like a trip to the park.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Prophecy" is just another way of saying "I'm taking a wild guess here..."

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

The end of the world will not happen all at once. It will happen just as it's happening now...gradually. At this point I'm honestly praying for nuclear war so that the end will be quick (relatively anyways) and we won't have to suffer through this progressive slavery any longer.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Simple question.....If God gave the Israeli's that land, wouldn't God have been smart enough to tell the people who ACTUALLY LIVE THERE first?

What people "who live there first"? The so-called Palestinians? To repeat: God gave the land to Israel thousands of years ago; there were no "Palestinians" till the Romans drove the Jews out and named the land Palestine.

And if you mean all the ancient peoples God told the Jews to drive out of the land, then you are saying God should tell his enemies of plans to have them conquered, though they were evil. If that's the case, then why don't we all move out of the US and give it back to the "Indians", and then have EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD move off the planet since no matter where you go or how far back, somebody else was there first, all the way back to at least the Flood.

I hereby declare that wherever you live, you have to move to wherever your ancestors lived, as long as they didn't get there from someplace else. ;-)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Garbage...Israel is nothing special, the land of GOD is everywhere, this is just the evil within mankind that tries to play the role of GOD, heck the only time I came close to that was playing Sim City. I'd build my cities and destroy them and start allover again. Technically no land belongs to us; however we like to "think" it does. We are just borrowing it for the time being.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join