It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING PROPHECY! Happening NOW! Documented! ARE WE NEAR THE END?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The Reason Behind U.S. Weather Destruction.

Obama knows this, that is why he fled the USA as soon as he called for Israel to retreat back to 1967 borders.

We hope & pray that He will return soon because this empire is so wicked; killing, stealing & destroying all in its path. Representation in the empire is an illusion because the politicians clearly are beholden to another power.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Can you explain the video for those of us who can't watch it???

Please.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Welcome to the dark side, this man does not care and no he is not the antichrist he is just another dumb### who thinks he has the wright answers. But just dont care about us little people because his head is up his back side that he needs an eye put into his belly button just to see where he is going
Sorry just my little rant

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

hi smartbuddy,
thanks for the thread...
+ vid...

very interesting,
+ first i have heard of that link...excellent.

i must check into the timetable the guy talks about,
re: correlation between events and "politics"...

warning though...be prepared for the doubters, who should be along anytime now!!!

ps i just started this thread on weather wars etc...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and it needs a bump!

seeya

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Can you explain the video for those of us who can't watch it???

Please.

Basically:

Every time the US says or does something against Israel, a bad thing happens - Katrina, Joplin, etc.

And also if you don't believe in jesus, you will never learn... or something...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Ahh ok I see.

So if we are nice to Israel then bad things won't happen??

Yeeeeahh right..

I think I got it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ridiculous BS fanatical religious propaganda. The US black ops military has the capacity to create these desasters. What did Japan do? It's one of the worst disasters in modern times.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There is no such thing as 'the end of the world', in my perception. Fear not! In the end, everything is going to be ok!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Now I looked up on PP simmons and got Pastor Carl Gallups. Then I saw a video emphatically saying how they are not about this guy and have nothing to do with him....except all of his same ideas on evolution and the antichrist. The people running the show wish to remain anonymous and explain why they like to disable comments (pretty much cant handle the internet which they use for their method of message delivery).
They dont want to be associated with a man whos reputation is less then credible among alot of people but then still associate with all of his ideas.

I just cant take them seriously.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So, in essence, God demands a particular piece of real estate for his chosen people? And if you try and argue against it, God will smack you hard? Ok…

I always preferred the Old Testament God anyhow, far more ballsy if you ask me. you didn’t mess with that one for sure.

However, I have a niggling question; why does God – the supposed creator of the entire world – insist on national boundaries for his chosen ones?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
There is no such thing as 'the end of the world', in my perception. Fear not! In the end, everything is going to be ok!

It won't be the end of the world, it will just be the end of us. I don't think Israel has much to do with it. Obama hasn't turned his back on Israel. The speech seems to be deceptive, just a ploy, a fake.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dont religious people look forward to the end times? I mean, you know...Jesus comes back, you lot get raptured, go to heaven, etc...so, whats the problem?

You should be supporting Obama if you reckon he is bringing on the biblical apocolypse.

I always find revelations amusing. there is no authority to it, and its simply channeling. You talk to a christian today and they denounce anyone channeling (sylvia brown, etc)...yet if it was done loads of years ago..well, thats all good...that was the holy spirit..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that the Zionist Illuminati controls HAARP?..Yep no new info here..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If it were true that a god was retaliating against America for its political rhetoric by killing and terrorizing the common people that live in America with natural disasters, then that god would be an evil and merciless enemy of the common people.

Editing to qualify; of course I don't think its true, I think this youtube clip and support for it is a cold hearted, careless example of taking advantage of other peoples suffering. We're all people, and has been said, we all breathe the same air. This youtube clip shows a dark side to human nature that can be transcended by choice... but in this case hasn't been.
edit on 31/5/2011 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicomsol
Dont religious people look forward to the end times? I mean, you know...Jesus comes back, you lot get raptured, go to heaven, etc...so, whats the problem?

You should be supporting Obama if you reckon he is bringing on the biblical apocolypse.

I always find revelations amusing. there is no authority to it, and its simply channeling. You talk to a christian today and they denounce anyone channeling (sylvia brown, etc)...yet if it was done loads of years ago..well, thats all good...that was the holy spirit..

I agree. If you're gonna keep going with prophesy don't half ass it. Isn't part of the prophesy that all nations will turn their backs on Israel. Then Jesus comes back, blah blah. Why are christians for some prophesy and against others???????

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So is this guy saying Israel controls haarp?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicomsol

Can you identify yourself in any way shape or form spiritually ? If not can you explain existance? How we got here ? Can you tell me if there is a God or not ?

I'd say pretty damned amazing that everytime our rulers call on Isreal to make land concessions it's akin to the best raindance you can imagine. I'll give you 2, 3 even 4 in row not much to it. 9 times in row ? That's just crazy !
No big deal that people want to ridicule either. But the smart people keep their mouths shut. At best you only get even odds as to wheather or not there is a Holy Father. That's a toss of the coin that says wheather or not you will stand before your maker and give an account to every thing you say. With no defense team at all.
Like I said the smart ones.
edit on 31-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i would also look to point out the fact that every time i feed yogurt to my dog, the same bad things happen. the first time i fed my dog yogurt, fukushima happened within 20 minutes, same with dozens of other recent disasters. yet it would be a farce to ever assume my dog's diet has any impact on global events. same with us/israel relations. next...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Man acts in the capacity of GOD! Yet there are Gods and they have the capacity to do what we only dream of; so we emulate our Masters and we make bad decisions and machines.

My Lord! This literally scares me in that now I feel that the Elite do not know how to keep control of their slaves and keep their Masters happy at the same time.

Our Leaders know that this is occurring, and they know the scripture that speaks of the "protection" that has been placed on that land and its people, so it would seem reasonable that our Leaders do not believe in GOD. If they do they are pawns to something entirely different!

I even think the person ppsimmons who created the video is deceived along with the rest of us; I do not see a "chosen" people of GOD, I see people who were manipulated by a God, a really evil God that might just only be a god.

I am so thankful to be in North America; after this is all over the last place I would want to be is "over there" in any capacity! Even when the Whore of Babylon is destroyed I will be thankful because I love the ending of the story! The Demons and all of their attachments will be cast into the Leviathan (which by the way is the name of the new Gas Platform built by Israel), and then, Heaven on Earth! God help them!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

However, I have a niggling question; why does God – the supposed creator of the entire world – insist on national boundaries for his chosen ones?

God promised the land to Abraham and his descendants, because Abraham trusted God and had great faith. It's essentially a unilateral contract. Part of the stipulation is that the descendants be faithful as well, and as any cursory reading of the OT will show, the people of Israel were pretty much bipolar in that regard. Yet a promise is a promise, and no matter how many times Israel turned on God and he exiled them from the land, he brought them back once they had learned their lesson. But when they rejected their Messiah, the dispersion was almost 2,000 years, and even now they are still largely in unbelief. This was prophesied and is itself a sign of the end.

So yes, God declared a land for his people because of a promise to Abraham, and he doesn't renege on his promises.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join