It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Language of the Swedish king: - The memory of Clinton during the Lewinsky grilling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
king face revealed - as Bill Clinton winked

Draws parallels between Bill Clinton's infamous denials of an affair with Monica Lewinsky with the Swedish king.

Source

King Carl Gustafs physical signals during yesterday's talk-interview radiated out everything else's credibility, according to body language expert and social scientist Live Bressendorf Lindseth.

She followed the Swedish King's interview with HH closely on Monday and told AP that she is not impressed by what she saw.

Carl Gustaf denied as known to all scandal allegations directed at him lately, but the body language guru was not convincing, as several critics in Sweden. Total kungen said the word "Inte" 79 times and "no" 36 times during the interview. - Body language is exuded to the king no credibility.

My first thought was here is a man who squirms away. A pressure man. Moreover, the answers hesitantly and hopeless, "she told AP, adding: - He was unsure, confused, and reminded me a little boy of 4-5 years who have been taken to go on the apples and confronted with it, "says Live Bressendorf Lindseth.

Body language expert has worked with the meaning of body signals for over 25 years and lectures for industry on the issue around in Scandinavia.

Although kungen firmly placed behind a table and hid his hands much of the future, according to Live at the king's face "revealed" a number of emotions.

Kung winked very much and it is typically a sign that you do not have it good. He reminded me of Bill Clinton.

For a similar example is when Clinton responded to questions about Monica Lewinsky on the Senate committee. Then he winked very much insane. - It is very difficult to control.

But when you're feeling the emotion you are more concerned about what to respond than control themselves, "she said. President Clinton faced tough opposition when his affair with Monica Lewinsky became known in 1998.

¨The pupils were larger The president denied that famous first for the allegations in a television interview with the now infamous words "I did not have sex with that woman."

Later, during a grand jury hearing, Clinton was unable to lie anymore, but still tried to be as vague as possible. - The main reason is because one winks to cut out the outside world, because one experiences the outside world as intrusive, "says Live.

Dilated pupils

When he spoke were his pupils suddenly a little bigger. It is a sign that one is emotionally affected. Sense impressions turn into the pupils in that they expand. It's something you can not control.

Moistened and pressed his lips

Kung moistened lips abnormally often, if you look at the rocks. It means that he has heart palpitations, feeling a need for more air. This is a classic nervousness. An escape response when you feel threatened, "says body language-Live.

Impressions of a doubt

Jens E. Kjeldsen is communications advisor and professor of rhetoric at the University of Bergen. He thinks the king will leave an impression of doubt. - He does not appear particularly convincing. In part, the answers are too vague and unclear, especially at the points which are the most important. In part, body language seems a little uncertain. Together you get the viewer a sense of doubt.

This is just the tip of all corrupted minds in Monarchy..
edit on 31-5-2011 by Anunakki because:

edit on 31-5-2011 by Anunakki because:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

What's the Swedish king done? What's he lying about?

Forgive me but I don't follow much news outside of ATS.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Your not the only one OP, ATS has been the only site working for me for 2 days now. I haven't seen ANYTHING about this on the news. Care to share OP?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Mafia King hit back at the Swedish King: - The world will see the pictures
Scandal Author promises more revelations

The message from the mafia profile Mille Markovic (49), who claims to sit on compromising photos of King, is crystal clear: - Keep your hat, soon you will see the pictures!

Markovic wants to show his alleged pictures of the Swedish king for Princess Madeleine, because "she's the only one in the family who will understand."

People are going to see the truth. And then there is not much more to discuss, argue Badelt, who says that he gives Markovic legal advice in the situation that has arisen.

Source

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think it has something to do with
his bad choice in headgear...

King Swede Carl

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

What's the Swedish king done? What's he lying about?

He has apparently been going to strip clubs and hanging out with gangsters. Or at least thats what is alleged.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden, May 31 (UPI) -- Sweden's King Carl XVI Gustaf is engulfed in a growing scandal over reports of shady associations and strip club visits, royal watchers in Sweden say.

In an interview with the Swedish news agency TT, the king flatly denied allegations he visited sex clubs and had indirect contact with organized crime.

Read more: www.upi.com...

edit on 31-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I love the fact that these royalties think they are more than just people.

It means they think nobody can read them...while any person trained in human sciences can read them like a laser reads a barcode.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You would be surprised how many people cannot really read body language or facial expressions. And I dont even mean micro expressions, but those who flat out fail to recognize a fake smile, or a fake cry when the facial muscles are not properly engaged at all.

Maybe its because people watch too much TV, and they see so many "acted" facial expressions they have no real good baseline for what "real" looks like anymore.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You would be surprised how many people cannot really read body language or facial expressions.

Hehe I know, And that in turn can make them believe nobody can read them.

Maybe its because people watch too much TV, and they see so many "acted" facial expressions they have no real good baseline for what "real" looks like anymore.

Quite possibly a factor yes, but then again some actors are really good. I believe another factor is the lack of interaction with real emotion in the early years of childhood.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Hehe I know, And that in turn can make them believe nobody can read them.

Good point. I never really thought of it in quite that way. Projecting their limitations onto others, like an ostrich with its head in the sand, "Well I cant see them.............therefore, they cant see me." Lol. Nice one.

Originally posted by Zamini
I believe another factor is the lack of interaction with real emotion in the early years of childhood.

Possibly. I tend to think part of the problem is "distance," too. People get too wrapped up emotionally in what they are looking at, and carried away in the play, so to speak, and they have a hard time stepping back into "dispassionate observation" mode. You need to be able to detach emotionally from the "scene" you are in to really process everything. Some people really dont seem to have that ability.

new topics

top topics

join