It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Condell - "Let's Blame The Jews!"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This is HILARIOUS.

What I'm in love with is the truth, and this video is chock full of it.

Really? Do you want me to pull posts from other threads?

You're a SHILL. Read it well; a SHILL. Plain for everyone to see, they just need to go through a couple of your posts.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by OldCorp

This is HILARIOUS.

You're a SHILL. Read it well; a SHILL. Plain for everyone to see, they just need to go through a couple of your posts.

WRONG! You don't even know the meaning of the word, so how can you label me with it?

Define:Shill - A shill or plant is a person who helps another person or organization to sell goods or services without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with the seller. The shill pretends to have no association with the seller/group and gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic independent customer. The person or group that hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members (who are unaware of the set-up) to purchase the said goods or services. Shills are often employed by confidence artists. The term is also used to describe a person who is paid to help a political party or other advocacy organization to gain adherents; as with the situation of selling goods or services, the shill gives the impression of being unrelated to the group in question, and gives the impression that he or she finds merit in the ideological claims of the political party.

I have never been anything less than honest (unlike some people I could mention.) I have said repeatedly, and PROUDLY, that I support Israel because I'm a Christian, and for no other reason. In the Book of Genesis, the Bible says:

Genesis 12:3 - And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

I don't know how many ways I'm going to have to prove it before even YOU admit that I'm only telling the truth as I see it. I have no other agenda, and whether people agree with my position or not, I've always been upfront and honest about it.

Before you go calling people names, you really should look up the meaning first.

Where's my fail horn... Ah, here it is.

If you want to call me something, call me a Christian Zionist. I'll wear THAT label with pride.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

that rocks!!!!

where are the apologists?

2 sides to the same story? you all duck!

make me puke.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by OldCorp

This is HILARIOUS.

ya, i got nuttin better to do.

pull some other bs vids.

i'll watch.

do it!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by Version100
reply to post by OldCorp

He is biased.

He craps on EVERY religion except for Judaism.

If the religion playing field is not level he's the same as any other bigot.

Since he's not Jewish, what do you suppose his motive for that might be, if in fact your assertion is true? I ask because I haven't watched but a couple of his videos so I don't know what he might have said in the past.

I think there's a new campaign to recruit 'non-jews' to preach the Zionist propaganda. There's now a couple of them on ATS. It's as though they believe that the 'I'm not Jewish' storyline gives them some added credibility. What nonsense/

edit on 31-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
They constantly blur the distinction between the labels Zionists and Jews - so no matter what atrocities are carried out by the Zionists, the emotionally charged accusations of anti-Jew and anti-semite and jews-are-victims will be rolled out.

This is nothing more than Zionist BS propaganda.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
And for balance, here are some jews speaking out AGAINST the Zionists and the State of Israel. This is one of many videos on this subject, and this group is one of MANY Jewish groups who oppose Zionism and Israel.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Gotta love this guy Pat Condell. Leaving religion OUT of his argument

Leaving religion OUT of his argument? Are you kidding? How many times does he use the word 'Muslims' in this rant? How many times does he use the word Jews? That is NOT leaving religion out of his argument.
To say he is leaving religion out of the argument is completely nonsensical.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In fact, some people believe the Zionists rule the world by proxy - which, of course, gives plausible denail to the belief by some that the Zionists rule the world.

In fact, some people believe that through this strategy the Zionists are waging a war against gentiles.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I have never been anything less than honest (unlike some people I could mention.)

That can be true, but it means that you are oblivious to reality. Pick one, either you are not being honest here or you are completely oblivious to what happens in the real world, mr. journalist.

I have said repeatedly, and PROUDLY, that I support Israel because I'm a Christian, and for no other reason. In the Book of Genesis, the Bible says:

If you want to call me something, call me a Christian Zionist. I'll wear THAT label with pride.

and then you say

Gotta love this guy Pat Condell. Leaving religion OUT of his argument

But you don't. And neither does Pat. So what the hell are you actually saying here? Except for: "Look at my ignorant face".

Look dude, you are delusional. A Christian Zionist does not exist, it is an oxymoron. But, seeing how you are most likely depressed, you will believe many fairy tales.

One thing I can assure you and thank you for, you are proving my assumptions right in front of millions on the internet. You are a delusional person who THINKS they have geopolitical insight, whereas you don't and you're only reasoning like a dumb # religiously indoctrinated baboon, exactly like the ones you are fighting. Go on, defend Israel because voices in your head tell you, I'm reading you from half a globe away.

I said it yesterday and I will say it again; don't become what you hate.

Thanks for outing your own agenda, mr. Christian Zionist journalist, Thanks for adding your picture to your comments so that in the future, if you release articles, we know exactly who is releasing/writing the articles and exactly how bad their bias is.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

It's not even needed anymore, he pulled the rug from underneath his own legs in this thread. If people still want to believe what he types then I simply feel sorry for their ignorance.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

And what is your opinion of the Muslim cleric in the second video? I noticed that NONE of you guys will offer an opinion on him!

The second Muslim cleric does not in any way, shape or form represent the feelings of Muslims worlwide.

You are using the words of one man, representing the feelings of an extreme minority of individuals, and you are applying them to the whole.
This is a logical fallacy. It's called a hasty generalization.

I am getting so sick and tired of reading these rants about the Muslims.

Do yourself a favor and go get to know a few.

The VAST majority of Muslims in this world do not share the views of the second cleric.
Just as many Jews actually adhere to their own prophecies, which state that they cannot return to the holy land until the return of their messiah and the uniting of the original twelve tribes.
These are the Jews that lived in the holy land peacefully for centuries with Christians and Muslims while it was under Ottoman Turk control.
Or the many Christians of the world who ACTUALLY turn the other cheek.

This thread only creates more division and religious hatred, just what the world needs.

Epic fail.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I think Pat Condell is spot on with many of his observations. I’ve been watching this cat for quite a while.
He is not a racist as some say here. Once again the tired argument of WAAAAYcism is trotted out for a lap. Guys, that pony is tired and nearing the end of its time, soon it’ll be off to the glue factory. If you don’t like the man’s views, just state reasonably why you disagree.

America has a satiric author as well. Andrew Klaven.

www.pjtv.com...

I like how they use humor to make one think.

Only dimwits use religion as a pretext for war. You don’t see Christians, Buddists, Hindus Jews, etc, etc strapping suicide vests on and blowing up innocents, but on a daily basis, you will see various muslim factions doing just that. I realize that this is tired argument as well. I have no problem with individuals who peacefully practice their Islamic faith. I just have a problem with those who will force it upon me or kill me for being a kuffar.

We are headed for a major world war in my opinion. I believe that the history books of the future will label it as, “WW3” or “The New Caliphate” depending upon who wins. I refuse to be a Dhimmi, so you at least know whose side I am on.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Once again the tired argument of WAAAAYcism is trotted out for a lap. Guys, that pony is tired and nearing the end of its time, soon it’ll be off to the glue factory..

Racism is a "tired argument" but the constant howl of "anti-semitism" isn't...

Twisted logic much ?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

But the VAST majority of the muslims of the world actually support jihad, in any form. Until the VAST majority stand up and turn on those within their ranks who perpetrate violence, I will always view them as a whole with a jaded eye.

Until you get to know them? Give me a break. I know many and do not try to spare their feelings with my views with political correctness, and nor do they to me.

As the saying goes, Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

There is always twisted logic but I see your point. I believe that Judaism is not a race. It can be construed as a Tribe or a religious ideology. Israel is a diamond in the mud and all the followers of ROP want to do is drag them down into the mud and bury them. Those who hate on Judaism, do so because they are taught from a young age or have to have a boogeyman with which to place their own personal failures.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Those who hate on Judaism, do so because they are taught from a young age or have to have a boogeyman with which to place their own personal failures.

It couldn't possibly have to do with the actions of said people...

Nah, that couldn't be it, has to be bad parenting or boogeymen.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Bad parenting is a whole different "Rant" I am currently working on, so i won't go there.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

But the VAST majority of the muslims of the world actually support jihad, in any form. Until the VAST majority stand up and turn on those within their ranks who perpetrate violence, I will always view them as a whole with a jaded eye.

I don't know where in the world you came up with that idea, but you are incorrect.
Maybe too much Fox news, I suppose.

If these abrogated verses that seem to be at the heart of Muslim hatred are so important to Muslims then why is the largest population of Jews in the Middle East located in Iran?

Anecdotal "take my word for it" accounts mean nothing.

Your statements are based completely on personal bias.

Either provide me some numbers or come to grips with these numbers.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.
No one knows the exact number of Muslims in the US, but around 96,000 individuals from Islamic countries became citizens in 2005.

CNN reported on a study released by Duke University and UNC Chapel Hill regarding the exagerrated threat of Muslim terrorism in the US.
The study found that an average of 17 Muslims become radicalized in the US PER YEAR.
source

You might want to read the last statement again.

Now that you have been shown some actual numbers, could you please try and validate your statement that I have quoted.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Nope, I only watch Studio B on FOX. The rest is noise in my opinion. But yep, your right, I do lean right. I can’t stand many of the MSM broadcasts, it’s all biased. I like Shep as he will intersperse humor from time to time. I usually watch local news and read the world news that are from many and varied sources.

Of course personal bias has something to do with it. I take my information from personal interaction with people who quite often disagree with me. I wouldn’t have it any other way. To surround one’s self with like minded people is only fun and comforting for a while in my opinion. I prefer an open, honest (and if it can be accomplished, humorous) discourse.

You assume (and we know what that is) that I have never been acquainted with islam. I have over 30 years dealing with this ideology on the ground level, not academia.

Muslims love to discuss religion. Every Terp I have ever had has told me that they would prefer that people submit to islam peacefully. But they are also prepared to enforce it through force if need be.

After one such conversation I told one. “Dude, I like you, I’d prefer not to shoot you…but I will if need be.”

Oh yea….CNN is a creditable source nowadays, just like the rest. Keep your blinders on.

Numbers can be and are, mostly slanted. Statistics do not hold much place in my reality; they’re just a tool to reference. If you only look for what you agree with, you are doing yourself a disservice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join