It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Condell - "Let's Blame The Jews!"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Gotta love this guy Pat Condell. Leaving religion OUT of his argument - which is no easy feat when discussing this subject - he makes a very strong case when it comes to the age old conflict between Arabs and Jews.

Warning: Graphic Language (Just a couple of words every 2nd grader has heard, and sometimes uses, but T&C requires the posting of this warning anyway.)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
And this next video was in the sidebar. With the attitude and beliefs held by this Muslim cleric, I don't hold out any hope for peace in the Holy Land any time soon.

It's truly sad that a "man of God" can espouse such virulent hatred. His beliefs are far from uncommon in the Arab/Muslim world. Can anyone blame the Jews for taking a cautious approach to making peace with the Palestinians?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

He is biased.

He craps on EVERY religion except for Judaism.

If the religion playing field is not level he's the same as any other bigot.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
jews were/are living in peace with muslim in Iran and many other places like yemen or north africa since centuries

until the zionists came out of nowhere with lots of lies

Can anyone blame the Jews for taking a cautious approach to making peace with the Palestinians?

what is it you call "cautious approach to making peace" ? killing all their children so they don't become "terrorist" ? or is it the blockade part so they are too deprived of water and other basic needs to oppose any resistance when tsahal come in to take what's left of the houses after the bombing and all of the land ?
edit on 31-5-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What a racist ahole. If the KKK ever wants to set a chapter up over seas then they should get this guy to run it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100
reply to post by OldCorp

He is biased.

He craps on EVERY religion except for Judaism.

If the religion playing field is not level he's the same as any other bigot.

Since he's not Jewish, what do you suppose his motive for that might be, if in fact your assertion is true? I ask because I haven't watched but a couple of his videos so I don't know what he might have said in the past.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX
jews were/are living in peace with muslim in Iran and many other places like yemen or north africa since centuries

until the zionists came out of nowhere with lots of lies

Can anyone blame the Jews for taking a cautious approach to making peace with the Palestinians?

what is it you call "cautious approach to making peace" ? killing all their children so they don't become "terrorist" ? or is it the blockade part so they are too deprived of water and other basic needs to oppose any resistance when tsahal come in to take what's left of the houses after the bombing and all of the land ?
edit on 31-5-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

You really need to be better informed. None of what you just posted has ANY basis in reality.

But let's leave that lay for a second. What do you think about what the Muslim cleric had to say? Do you agree with him?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
What a racist ahole. If the KKK ever wants to set a chapter up over seas then they should get this guy to run it.

Which one? Condell or the Muslim cleric in the second video?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
A disturbing thing is that this guy, presumes the nutcase conspiracy theories to be true. He gives them some form of merit in order to discuss them and show his 'superior' intellect by I don't know exactly what he thinks he's doing.

By doing so he throws away the baby with the bathwater. This makes his argument invalid. There ARE some things going on but for him to minimize the issue by focusing on the way out there stuff, is pretty telling of an agenda.

Also how he uses the words "Muslim immigrants" tell of an underlying hatred that makes him want to tie Muslim together with immigrant as to approach two audiences in one go. He pretty much caters to the same public as the OP, so no wonder the OP loves this gibberish speaking head on the internet.

This Pat fellow should seek other ways to gather attention, this one will soon bite him in the rear

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Since he's not Jewish, what do you suppose his motive for that might be, if in fact your assertion is true? I ask because I haven't watched but a couple of his videos so I don't know what he might have said in the past.

I have known of Pat Condell for several years.

I used to watch his rants until I realized he does not attack
Judaism but attacks every other organized religion.

He's a bigot or has an agenda, doesn't matter to me which
it is.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Also how he uses the words "Muslim immigrants" tell of an underlying hatred that makes him want to tie Muslim together with immigrant as to approach two audiences in one go.

He is extremely anti-Muslim.

In my opinion he is a propaganda tool.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
A disturbing thing is that this guy, presumes the nutcase conspiracy theories to be true. He gives them some form of merit in order to discuss them and show his 'superior' intellect by I don't know exactly what he thinks he's doing.

By doing so he throws away the baby with the bathwater. This makes his argument invalid. There ARE some things going on but for him to minimize the issue by focusing on the way out there stuff, is pretty telling of an agenda.

Also how he uses the words "Muslim immigrants" tell of an underlying hatred that makes him want to tie Muslim together with immigrant as to approach two audiences in one go. He pretty much caters to the same public as the OP, so no wonder the OP loves this gibberish speaking head on the internet.

This Pat fellow should seek other ways to gather attention, this one will soon bite him in the rear

If there were such a career as Assumption Maker, brother you'd be perfect for the job.

I stated very clearly a couple of posts up that I've only seem a couple of his videos. I'm HARDLY in love with the guy as I don't even know him. What I'm in love with is the truth, and this video is chock full of it. Can you refute - FACTUALLY - any of the statements that he made?

And what is your opinion of the Muslim cleric in the second video? I noticed that NONE of you guys will offer an opinion on him!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

And what is your opinion of the Muslim cleric in the second video? I noticed that NONE of you guys will offer an opinion on him!

Extreme is extreme...

I don't like him any more than I do Condell.

Two cheeks of the same insane Gluteus Maximus.

Since you like extreme, how's this:
Kill everyone that believes in the Abrahamic religions and this world
would have a chance.

As the good pontiff said: "Kill them all, the Lord will know the faithful".

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Extreme is extreme...

would have a chance.

The "good pontiff" must have been a Marine.

*BTW, which one said that?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Exactly right. I used to like watching Pat Condell's videos until I realized he is extremely biased. I agree with many of his statements about religion. However, he NEVER says anything against Judaism or Israel. It is always 'Muslims this, Muslims that'. Going by his Facebook he 'likes' the "I stand with Israel" FB page. So, there you go. He's an Atheist Zionist - which is an oxymoron. How can he be an Atheist, yet support Israel as the land of God's 'chosen people'? Nothing wrong with being an Atheist, but Zionism is an absurd, biblically-based nationalism that deceives, manipulates, and kills - just like all the other Abrahamic religions throughout history. If Pat is going to criticize religion he needs to take them all down. Otherwise, he is a hypocritical coward, or he has an agenda. I'd go with the latter.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

Stunning lies and complete fabrications.

The remnants of non-muslims in muslim-occupied lands is testament to their utter destruction at the hands of invading muslims not their peaceful co-existence.

You have a poor understanding of the rise of Islam, which far from being "ancient" is fully documented historically. Islam is a fabrication of lies designed to allow Mohammed to kill without compunction anyone who stood in the way of him realizing every base desire that spewed from his psychopathic, con-man mind.

GITMO is American policy with Islam, not a place.

Git Mo.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Extreme is extreme...

would have a chance.

The "good pontiff" must have been a Marine.

*BTW, which one said that?

Bloops, not a pope.

Arnaud-Amaury, Abbot of Cîteaux.

"Kill them all, the Lord will recognize his own."

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Both those videos are filled with hatred and are blatantly trying to incite yet more violence and hatred towards the other side.

There is no honesty or truth here, just more personal agenda's.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The same as that nutcase baptist pastor. I pay very little mind to religiously indoctrinated baboons. I pay even less mind to the religious blabber they spout.

You however, seem to be using the second video as an inflammatory to prove the first video right. That's called having a see-through agenda.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
He does appear to anti-Muslim in his videos..

However this is where I get perplexed with ATS.. approx 18% of the population where I live in Southern England (1/2 million) is either Jewish or Jewish decent..

I know of no one who holds more than a British passport or considers themselves anything but English. While no one I know has an interest in Israel as a nation or any interest in defending her (she is after all a foreign nation)

The oldest synagogue around here is older than the oldest Roman Catholic or Methodist Church and only one Anglican (Lollard) church is older than the synagogue (the only other one was a chapel built by our patron sinner who was to lazy to walk his fat Regal arse up the hill and that was only used once)

So it kinda feel dangerous when people separate out these guys and blame them for what is happening in another country.. so in that regard I can see where Pat Condell is coming from.. but I disagree with him over Israel.. I do not see a need for an "insert religion" nation.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join