It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a TROLL admit when he is wrong?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Does a TROLL admit when he is wrong?

Thats a trick question, a troll is never wrong.

That is good.

I like the answer. I was starting to think that I was an anomaly. A troll with a heart.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Troll's Remorse page on EncyclopediaDramatica. !!WARNING NSFW CONTENT!!

This may help the OP understand a bit more about trolls and trolling, as this "wiki" is made and updated by trolls.
The link is NSFW, as is that entire site, but there really isn't any better source on trolls. UrbanDictionary is kinda retarded.

an except..

You know that sinking feeling in your stomach when you made someone cry on the Internet for the first time? Do you experience guilt and other emo ████ emotions after an epic troll? This is the medical condition known as Troll's Remorse. You may also experience Troll's Remorse when you are caught by LJ Abuse and lose your paid account. Other cases, though not frequent, occur when something epic happens to someone who doesn't deserve it. As stated, this rarely happens because everyone ████ing deserves it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SireFurious

Thank you for the info.

Sometimes I feel I need a PHD in Trollology around here. The way people throw the word around.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
everybody is a troll because of how narcissistic they can be. it doesn't matter if you're wrong or right, everyone has the right to hold their own beliefs even if they are far fetched or simply not true.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I think there are;
Natural Born Trolls- comes as first nature, an inborn automatic reflex act, like a heart beat, they just troll.
Reflex Stimuli Troll- has a troll topic specialty, natural and conditioned varieties, passionate, myopic.
Gangsta Trolls- travel in pairs or more, they employ the power of gaslighting erosion, a full frontal sustained assault of off topic circular verbal insanity that can curl a beam of light to look like a pigs tail.

Accidental Passion Trolls- either processed the original info wrong or only read the headline and responded, these trolls usually apologize, because it was an accident, something in their real life distracted them prior.

Your INTENT, was it to troll?
No? / Yes?

edit on 31-5-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I agree that there are different levels of trollism. Some trolls just like to argue and they will pick the opposite side of an issue to get you all worked up, but I had the unique pleasure of dealing with a guy who designed his whole persona to troll. He claimed he was a satanist, communist, intellectual who studies religion. So he effectively pissed off most everyone before he finished his introduction. Then came the thoughts. So I think you should categorize trolls on a scale. Like troll jr. being an entry level troll, and King troll, being that guy I just described. When you are bored, it can be fun to poke at them, but eventually, they will just irritate you into ignoring them.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A troll never admits that he is wrong..that is part of the troll motis aperendi

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Your INTENT, was it to troll?

Not really....lol... I was throwing information out there. .............But I did leave a few remarks out there poking fun. I usually make sure to tell someone that I am joking....lol.....

I cannot stand some of the posts out there.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It depends on what kind of troll really, the one's under the bridge I don't think care who they step on. Now if you ask the one's from the mountains' the stone trolls would be inclined to have a discussion about it. Haven't asked the fire giant's yet they are just angry all the time....oh you mean internet trolls depends on their mood really.

<< 1   >>

join