It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel report: Kenyans honor Obama's 'birthplace', Museum commissioned in family's African Villag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

An internal bulletin from the Kenyan National Security Intelligence Service, or NSIS, states that the Kenyan government in 2009 commissioned a cultural museum in the Obama home village of Kogelo to honor the "birthplace of President Barack Obama" and rededicate the tomb of his father, Barack Obama Sr.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f79169ce6a8e.jpg[/atsimg]
Barack Obama in visit with Kenyan relatives

The 2009 NSIS bulletin report said:

The ministry of national heritage this month hosted a cultural festival in Kogelo and commissioned a cultural museum on a plot donated by a member of the Kogelo community. The cultural festival was attended by the minister for national heritage, William ole Ntimama and U.S. ambassador, Michael Ranneberger. This was to honour the birthplace of President Obama and re-dedicate the tomb of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., the president's late father. But the project had been delayed because of ownership wrangles surrounding the plot.

(there is a link to the official report at the article)

According to an article in the Kenyan Daily Nation newspaper July 5, 2010, the Kenyan government's plans to build a 112 million Kenyan Schilling ($1.3 million) cultural center at Kogelo was locked in a dispute over who should donate land to the government for the project.The Daily Nation, which published an artist's sketch of the proposed Kogelo cultural center, referred to it as Obama's "ancestral home." The NSIS memo suggests the Kenyan intelligence agency kept a close watch on the Obama family in Africa.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/592cdc750d19.jpg[/atsimg]
Artist's sketch of proposed cultural center to honor President Obama's ancestral home

Although there is no documentary evidence that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya, rumors and speculation continue to circulate in the East African nation.

As WND reported, Kenyan MP James Orengo, for example, asked the nation's parliament, "How could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

Kenya newspapers mentioning Obama prior to his election:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a713918f00e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7157df7d43c4.jpg[/atsimg]

Someone needs to set these folks in Kenya straight. They keep messing up the whole story, again.

Can we at least say that someone has got it in for POTUS Obama. And, I don't think they are in the US.

I guess it is nice, and an honor for him, to have this Village named after him and in his honor. But, shouldn't he maybe contact them, now that it is out there, and explain to them that they are wasting their money. And, that the money would better be spend by sending it directly to his re-election coffers. Save time/expenses.

I don't know. Maybe Mrs. Clinton will have to get involved-at the highest levels. I think I will draft a letter tonight.

Don't blame me for any issues with this. It's the Kenya people and media. They are the big problem. IMO

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Okay Alex: " I'll take things that make you go: hmmmmm..." For $300

Yeah but; calling the entire African country of Kenya "Stupid birthers" might be considered "racist"...

edit on 30-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
And fifty years prior to these Kenyan newspaper articles we have these:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/416eb5531132.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dc87a4bede5.jpg[/atsimg]

Although there is no documentary evidence that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya, rumors and speculation continue to circulate in the East African nation.

Which is exactly right... rumors and speculation - and on the part of WND, wishful thinking and bad journalism.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Reporting on something that is public info, such as the newspapers etc That's reporting.

He didn't make it up.

You may not like him exposing the info/story, or rather highlighting it, but he didn't make it up.

That's what I said in the opeinging post. Mr. Obama needs to get word to them they are wasting their money and are not correct in their beliefs. End of Story.

Right?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The 2009 NSIS Bulletin can be found here:
www.wnd.com...

The article demonstrates how Kenyans claim Obama was born there merely to promote public morale. It also shows how the media is willing to run with anything without getting facts to back up their articles.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Which is exactly right... rumors and speculation - and on the part of WND, wishful thinking and bad journalism.

it would be sweet if you supplied a link to these pictures of articles. Then I would know from where it comes. Is that a Kenyan newspaper? See. I cannot tell..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well considering "Luau" is in Hawaii, and there are many Japanese names etc, living on very Hawaiian sounding street names, One would expect those birth extracts to be from a Hawaiian Paper.
Does that not sound reasonable?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How many native languages does he speak?
For $500 Alex.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Yeah but; calling the entire African country of Kenya "Stupid birthers" might be considered "racist"...

You know this has noting to do with the entire country of Kenya though, don't you? You do know that crazy American villages do not dictate anything real? Just so you know, I have been to 3 birthplaces for Paul Bunyan. 2 birthplaces for Johnny Appleseed. I have also seen two log cabins that just miraculously both claim to be the birthplace of Lincoln. None of those are true and all rake in tourist dollars. I guess not being American, I can call you all stupid birthers for believing in two men that never existed and one man that was born in several places?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
it would be sweet if you supplied a link to these pictures of articles. Then I would know from where it comes. Is that a Kenyan newspaper? See. I cannot tell..

If you still need a link to those items, you do not really have a real interest in this but I have a link for you and everyone else.

Embassy: Obama not born in Kenya

Hey look, it is even WND. Don't worry, they put their usual spin at the end but the facts unfortunately remain. I am going to Hannah Barbara land tomorrow. Hopefully I can get my hands on Bam Bam's real birth records. Barney and Betty had no legal right to keep him.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

by the way,

where are those Paul Bunyan and Johnny Appleseed places ?

and the Lincoln cabins ?

i think people would like to know.

many Americans know these things, but just the same ...... please share.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You cannot be serious. Have you ever toured the US?

The Hunt for Paul Bunyan's True Birthplace Part Two: Akeley, Minn

"Akeley's claim to Paul Bunyan is from the sale bill, the oldest printing there is," Kramer said.

I find that Americans usually seem to have seen less of America than those of us that come there from other places. I cannot begin to tell you how many fine places I have eaten in that charge double to triple for a plate of fries because of who they claim once used their washroom.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by 46ACE

You know this has noting to do with the entire country of Kenya though, don't you? You do know that crazy American villages do not dictate anything real? Just so you know, I have been to 3 birthplaces for Paul Bunyan. 2 birthplaces for Johnny Appleseed. I have also seen two log cabins that just miraculously both claim to be the birthplace of Lincoln. None of those are true and all rake in tourist dollars. I guess not being American, I can call you all stupid birthers for believing in two men that never existed and one man that was born in several places?

Do YOU know that if you visited several locations for all these people, you are the crazy one. Americans can't be held accountable for your gullible nature. Sorry.

Of note, Lincoln was POSITIVELY born in Kentucky, Hardin County, city of Hodgenville.

Of the two you claim never existed, I know for a fact Johnny "Appleseed" was indeed a real man. His name, John Chapman. POSIVITELY born in Leominster MA. I know becase one of my fellow members of Children of the American Revolution and later Daughters of the American Revolution had him in her geneology.

As for Paul Bunyon, he is a fictitious character. Some towns also claim that their lakes where formed from his footprints. His birthplace was in the logging camps and the mind of his creator and publisher in 1910. If you also visited two birthplaces of BABE his 10 ton blue ox, or believe that his shoeprints also formed the Rocky Mountains then I am not sure what to tell you.

Barack O'bama, Barry Soteoro etc, might also be as fictitious as BABE. Of the three, Paul, Johnny and Abraham, Barry is the only one to have twodifferent first names and two different last names.

Cheers.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

"Akeley's claim to Paul Bunyan is from the sale bill, the oldest printing there is," Kramer said.

I find that Americans usually seem to have seen less of America than those of us that come there from other places. I cannot begin to tell you how many fine places I have eaten in that charge double to triple for a plate of fries because of who they claim once used their washroom.

no actually i have never toured the entire US.

but now i am very interested in those restaurants.

where are a few ?

and do they have good burgers ?

reply to post by TheArchaeologist

As for Paul Bunyon, he is a fictitious character. Some towns also claim that their lakes where formed from his footprints. His birthplace was in the logging camps and the mind of his creator and publisher in 1910. If you also visited two birthplaces of BABE his 10 ton blue ox, or believe that his shoeprints also formed the Rocky Mountains then I am not sure what to tell you.

Barack O'bama, Barry Soteoro etc, might also be as fictitious as BABE. Of the three, Paul, Johnny and Abraham, Barry is the only one to have twodifferent first names and two different last names.

great info

and i can now rest at ease knowing that BABE is fictional !

i had wishful thinking as a kid !

too bad about Obama ! maybe this means he has a "split" personality !

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

no actually i have never toured the entire US.

but now i am very interested in those restaurants.

where are a few ?

and do they have good burgers ?

reply to post by TheArchaeologist

great info

and i can now rest at ease knowing that BABE is fictional !

i had wishful thinking as a kid !

too bad about Obama ! maybe this means he has a "split" personality !

Yeah, I always wanted an electric blue ox too. Maybe he had purple chickens at his logging camp. Wonder how many people I could get to visit the birthplace of his purple chickens??

Oh, I don't think we even need his birth certificate to know he has a split personality. His campaign and his policies do the speaking loud and clear.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but since this is being submitted as evidence, I seem to have missed the name of the child that was born to Obama, Sr. on this date. Using your arrows, could you show me where it is?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Don't the people in Kenya know that Obama already has whipped out his birth certificate?

By doing so he basically threw his African Gramma under the bus by labeling her a liar.
I guess some traits skip a generation.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099

I'm sorry, but since this is being submitted as evidence, I seem to have missed the name of the child that was born to Obama, Sr. on this date. Using your arrows, could you show me where it is?

Ah yes, a perfect example of why we're still having this debate.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
His mother is an American citizen. I'm no expert on the law in America but I'm pretty sure that makes him an American citizen/eligible to be an American citizen regardless of where he was born.
edit on 30-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
His mother is American. I'm no expert on the law in America but I'm pretty sure that makes him an American citizen regardless of where he was born.

I think you have "American" and "Jewish" mixed up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join