It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here, is HS shutting this site down?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   

wonder what row, your on then?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
im with the daisys, and the seeds, somebodys sat on the first step, just a shame there is alot of steps above you, but who needs stairs when you have a ramp..

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
DRAT!!!
We're having a little rain and some breeze, and the board where the game is located is on the server of a local dial-up ISP. Their building sustained a bit of damage during a storm a couple weeks ago, and I fear water has gotten in the building and took the ISP down. Luckily, the owner's son is in the game, so it should be up in a few hours. Anyway, I'm back with you guys.
Did I miss anything?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just wondering if any other mods/admins might have any information regarding what is happening as of late?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
anything on this yahoo conspiracy group then, please reply if you know any info mods...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have to say, if the information that Blade Runner posted is correct, that would explain why things are happening as they are... it is also very important that we know about such things, as this is going to severly affect the US and the balance of world power...

All I can say is that the mods/admins remaining tight lipped only leads to increased speculation... it would help all involved IF someone knows more than is being released to make such information public...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't think we've been "tight lipped". As a matter of fact, I've been pretty clear that I think something happened on Yahoo. It seems as though there was once an NWO Group that is now completely gone from the Yahoo roster of groups.

Combine this with a couple paranoid refugees that likely fled ATS during our outage, and there is certainly events that might cause one to feel concern.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They have disabled my utu. Here is the message I wanted to sendf to certain members!!

Hey XXX, I am alos sending this message to XXXXXX and XXXXXXX. My posts are being deleted as soon as I make them, and some of them are being edited, it says by me but it s not. Also I have been threatened by thomas crowne not to make any more noise, I am sendfing that utu tro you next.

Everything that M@sther Bl@ster told you in that meessage is true. The only reason I think I am dstill here is becasuse I act like I dont know anything. Thomas crownme threatened me ,b ut I am not worried, I live on a compoiund with a miltia in Northwest.

Some part, or all of what mastrer said is true, and I am afraid my friends have been arerested or worse!!!! You are attracting too much attention to yourselves, they have laws for dealing with these typwes of things that we cant even find out about.
Like I said, Thomans crowne threatened me, and I dont think I am going to push my lucjk by posting here no more. Just remember what I say, becareful of Thomas Crowne. I am sending yopu the threat he sent me right asfter I send this one too you.

Take care and fight for the truth!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
To: Shock Wolf
Sent: 3-29-2003 at 10:36 PM
Message: Watch your rantings, you speck on the bottom of the earth. You are still allowed to scribble your nonsense because you are not a threat as we've destroyed your base. These people here at ATS have long forgotten their search for the facts. They're too distracted by the orchestrated events after the building drops, and even the leftist militants are left questioning themselves due to the skeptics here. William, by the way, is a genuine skeptic. He didn't come to this board in preperation, he just happened to serve a function naturally.
That should teach you; you are not going to win. Fate is stacked against you.
It's your choice, fade away or disappear.

Your unassuming moderator,
Thomas Crowne.

Reply - Forward

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, dont know what to say except that there is NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thats bull, he didn't say that.

Thomas tell me you didn't say that

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Why the heck is he a mod here if he's going to block the truth?!?! Man I hate that dude now.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
lol lol

The Plot Thickens.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have been away from the site for a while I went East to find MB, I had his physical address, and I got time off work.

He's not there, his place is empty, lawn uncut, mail in box. the guy has just lit out. I talked to his neighbours, old couple, the hadn't seen him in about a week and a half.

He's shot through and didn't leave any contact details, they are feeding his cat as well.

MB if you can read this contact me via the phone number you have.

America is going down people, sold down the river by the europeans, and left defenceless in the world. The people who are meant to protect us are instead against us, under the control of an organizaton who is slowly tightening the noose of control.

Just beacue you live in another country doesn't mean that your country is not under their control as well.

Look at the way the IMF have been making countries sell their services - power - steel - financial - to a select ban of mulitnationals.

That is what we were looking at, and that was what we have papers to show was happening. That information is dynamite, look at Argentina recently, that whole country has been bought by the powers behind. Stripped of its assets. The same will happen here.

America will be driven to its knees, and then its assets will be sold off to multinationals, and it is all contrived, all a set up and the people who are meant to protect us are in on it and trying to shut us up.

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by KingPin]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
yep lol
I took that screenie a few days ago

5 pts for Lyseric
5 pts for PA

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
William (or any and all other mods/admins)

First of all, I have a great deal of respect for all mods/admins who run this board. I believe that the concept of ATS is a wonderful thing, to be able to freely share ideas and concepts, and debate endlessly various issues that are prevalent in society today.

However, in the latest happenings in the past 48 hours, I keep going over and over the latest events, and things just DONT ADD UP.

It is my particular nature to ask questions when things dont seem to add up. I have asked, both publicly and privately, questions that I felt were relevant to the current events.

I hate to say it, but the answers so far have been only half explainations, combined with a good share of tapdancing...

I would like to ask some very pointed and direct questions, and hopefully recieve pointed and direct answers...

First, did any mods or admins delete or ban the new yahoo refugees?

If so, why? Please specify what rule they broke, and explain why they did not recieve warnings, and also why all threads were deleted?

If not, to the best of your knowledge, did an outside agency delete them, without knowledge or consent of any admins?

If so, do you have any logs/IP addresses that would indicate who did so?

If neither of the above, did any outside agency contact any mods/admins and request or direct you to delete these individuals, or turn over any data relating to such activity?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sorry if you dont beolieve me. This is the best I can do.

image1ex.villagephotos.com...

[Edited on 3-30-2003 by Shock Wolf]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh sh!t someone is busted haha I Simon came a restored order.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wolf I believe you, just can't figure out what Thomas is doing. Maybe he had too much to drink tonight

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is a little like Orsen Wells' radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds".
America,from time to time suffers from risable bouts of mass hysteria.I just hope this is not indicative of the start of another mass paranoid episode.

Having argued with TC for while now I think I know his position on most issues and to suggest that he would be the mouthpiece of an anti-American group is astounding,that some give credence to it is laughable.

JB's advice:

Instead of working yourself up suggesting TC in particular and Mods/Admin in general are in cahoots with the European Elite.Why not go out for a few hours.Go for a walk or find a nice cafe buy a newspaper and watch the world go by.When you come back i'm sure both William and TC will have explained this nonsense.
I may not always agree with TC but one thing I do know.TC loves his country.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join