It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something up with the birds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It is 4:30 am and i just came in from outside and heard the birds chirrping. I cant remember ever hearing the birds chirpping this early. Something crazy must be happening. I am positive that it is Elenin causing this problem. I mean come on its obvious since animals are so sensitive to stuff that we dont notice and obviously they are in the sky so they are closer to space then we are.

The mass of elenin is just insanely huge. I mean go to youtube its all right there in the official archives at youtube.com/science/omg.weareallgonnadie_duh. If this comet keeps growing then the mass will be greater than all combined mass in the universe and there will be definitive proof that the big bang was indeed caused by elenin, but wait.....it couldnt have caused the big bang since it is not a comet at all its a space ship being flown by an alien. This has been proven so many times right here on ats just check the search function. This creates a huge paradox since if elenin was so massive that it created the big bang then it could not have a pilot since nothing could exist before the big bang. Man my head hurts now. I am so happy i finally put all the pieces together.

Oh wait now i think i know why i hardly ever hear the birds chirpping this early.Maybe its because im not normally up at this time to actually hear them. Wonder which one is the more logical answer. Elenin or commen sense. I am sorry to have a thread end on such a rational note i dont know what has come over me......maybe its Niburu.

End sarcastic rant. (chirp chirp)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Maybe its because of the chemtrails and a star miles away exploding and radiation from japan and HAARP and GM food. Maybe theyre actually reptilians or aliens in disguise. Just some thoughts.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Yesterday, Sebastian Vettel won the Monaco F1 Grand Prix.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE !!!!!!!1

Clearly due to an alignment of Nibiru/Elenin combined with the 36.7 degrees latitude of Monaco and HAARP.
Dont let the disino agents fool you. The coverup must not be allowed to continue.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Birds do chirp early. I've been listening to them now for about an hour. Starting to get daylight here so maybe I'll take my coffee outside and sit for a while and listen. It's actually one of the most peaceful times of the day for me.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
It is 4:30 am and i just came in from outside and heard the birds chirrping. I cant remember ever hearing the birds chirpping this early. Something crazy must be happening. I am positive that it is Elenin causing this problem. I mean come on its obvious since animals are so sensitive to stuff that we dont notice and obviously they are in the sky so they are closer to space then we are.

The mass of elenin is just insanely huge. I mean go to youtube its all right there in the official archives at youtube.com/science/omg.weareallgonnadie_duh. If this comet keeps growing then the mass will be greater than all combined mass in the universe and there will be definitive proof that the big bang was indeed caused by elenin, but wait.....it couldnt have caused the big bang since it is not a comet at all its a space ship being flown by an alien. This has been proven so many times right here on ats just check the search function. This creates a huge paradox since if elenin was so massive that it created the big bang then it could not have a pilot since nothing could exist before the big bang. Man my head hurts now. I am so happy i finally put all the pieces together.

Oh wait now i think i know why i hardly ever hear the birds chirpping this early.Maybe its because im not normally up at this time to actually hear them. Wonder which one is the more logical answer. Elenin or commen sense. I am sorry to have a thread end on such a rational note i dont know what has come over me......maybe its Niburu.

End sarcastic rant. (chirp chirp)

It's called mating season that's why the birds are chirping they are calling for a mate.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Da spwing has spwung

da gwass has wizz...

I wonda ware da boidiez iz?

I taut da boidz wuz on da wing? But dats absoid!

Becuz da wingz is on da boidiez!

edit on 30/5/2011 by badw0lf because: an I for a U and you're left bereft...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I dont know whats causing it, but I have noticed the same thing. There used to be a quiet time in the night when the birds were silent. But now they sing all night and it started this spring.
I pay attention because its hard for me to fall asleep anyway and with birds singing behind my window all night its even harder now..
Where do you live? I live in south of Finland.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Happens all the time friend.

edit on 30-5-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have always heard the birds chirping early, however I noticed that there are not as many robins, crows, or magpies this year. I love the robins and tend to watch out for them. I've only seen a small handful compared to the dozens each spring.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Outside of my bedroom window I have a gigantic tree. Bazillions and bazillions of birds from a 3 state area come here to congregate in my damned tree. Its a definite conspiracy and its me or them Im telling you! The birds and I have been at war the entire 5 yrs I have lived here over this chirping nonsense every time this year. Its called SPRING and MATING SEASON. I build them houses, I buy them houses, I put in birdbaths and feeders.. AWAY from my window and this tree. Dumb birds prefer nature and natural living quarters for some insane reason. You know what lives in their lovely prefab homes? WASPS.

Damned avian hormones... Ima crush up my birth control pills and put it in the birdbath.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The cicadians are starting to come out I think. The birds could be singing because they ate and are kinda feeling good.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's probably some effect from gmo crops they are eating. Bloody dinosaurs. If they really bother you I think that Monsanto makes a spray for that.

new topics

top topics

join