It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is losing it's intergrity - They're gaining on us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
About once a year.... Every year I see a similar thread... It usually just so happens to coincide with school letting out for the summer.

Look, I assure you nothing is changing...

It's up to you as a member.

I disagree, the content of the replies today compared to that of yesteryear are mostly prejudiced rants, most closely resembling a sibling rivalry.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The overall feeling I get on ATS these days is that the mental age of members reduces with the increase of members and time.

The juvenile mind seems to rule some threads and it's not worth posting.

Research has been replaced with questions and humour and sarcasm has been replaced with blind insults.

Either we educate the young newbies or sit back and see the world of conspiracies ridiculed into a bigger joke than it already is.

I do my best to support thinking outside the box, but often there is no thinking to support or enlighten.

I WISH the staff could be stronger and act more to draw a line, but quantity rules these days and if paying bills and funding profit is the priority then ATS is destined to follow it's current rate of growth regardless of content.

There's still some gems on the boards but they are becoming buried in ignorance more and more.

Yeah, yeah...this place is what you make it, but give me a reason to put the time in when a lot of the audience will probably never benefit from true critical thinking. Wisdom gets ignored in favour of sensationalism and ignorant belief.

I won't quit ATS, but have become a daily lurker who often visits just to feel satisfaction in knowing I'm not that dumb.

I try....I will keep trying...some of us will regardless of what happens here.

The adament refusal by ATS staff for some kind of displayed negative member feedback is long overdue for implementation regardless of the statistical drawbacks for numbers....please.

Give people a reason to think BEFORE posting.

edit on 31/5/2011 by nerbot because: stuff

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Research has been replaced with questions and humour and sarcasm has been replaced with blind insults.

It just happened to me.

I am still waiting for a reply. Some people just do not like the facts.
edit on 31-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I am also sick of...the threads.....that go something like this..(.I know something but I can't tell you what it is....or give you any details...but...I know something....and you will see!)...I have seen (of late) many threads like this....and they receive many, many replies...about nothing!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In the conspiracy of conspiracies, ATS is an outlet and any real discussion about actually doing something about the issues that trouble us is diverted from our attentions.

I.e. they just let us whine until we get it out of our systems, meanwhile keeping a watchful eye on our thoughts.

Marvellous really...

Thier fear would be this:

Websites for specific states that deal with political issues and organisations of protests and campaigns for the truth - such websites would be shut-down under the premise of "terrorism" - and any attampt by any one of us to form a group to demonstrate in our areas, or even a real meeting would be seen as such a threat.
edit on 8-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join