It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Something 'Happen' In ChemTrail Land.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Wahoo - I have my very own online stalker checking out my posting history and going to all the trouble of screenshooting, saving, loading to ATS and posting....for......whatever...??

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gotta be good at sumthin'.

See you around Aloysius. You're a good guy.

And, yes, by the way, I occasionally stalk all 5 or 6 of you. That's what I call entertainment. Gotta love ATS.

P.S. You forgot re-sizing the image as well.

Also, I understand your excitement. I have been called a dis-info agent twice so far on ATS. I thought confetti would fall out of the ceiling or something.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: You got me, Aloysius.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You might want to have a word with bsbray about your programme - he keeps the entertainment coming!

2nd..thanks for the reminder

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Welp, it's August 17th and still no "chemtrail" evidence. Darn.

Maybe believers should have spent that time studying meteorology and basic physics?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I have a few days left.

I hope that you aren't expecting anything more than another post from me full of philosophy. Otherwise you have mis-interpreted this thread.

How do you get evidence form 'Nothing' AdeClerk?

Most of what I have to say about it is on the thread we are on now. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read carefully my posts from the beginning and you will see where I am coming from.

This whole ridiculous show must come to an end eventually. But I am not sure folks will listen; seeing as how my ideas are going down on aforementioned thread.

I love my Chemmie bretheren but some are thicker skulled than others.

But your 'science' and my ideas might combine to drive things in a new direction.

You would like that, wouldn't you?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
But your 'science' and my ideas might combine to drive things in a new direction.

You would like that, wouldn't you?

Oh most certainly! It would be interesting if there was something to this whole "chemtrail" phenomenon. But so far it seems to just be liars convincing people of things that aren't true.

Why do "chemtrail" believers not get mad at the promoters, when they are shown to be lying, but instead get short with the debunkers? It all comes down to faith...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Dude, take it easy on them. Did you read my posts on the thread we were just on? Read them carefully. Let it sink in.

There is something to the 'ChemTrails'!

Human Beings.

Take it easy and try to understand how people could get themselves in to a position to believe we are being routinely aerosolized.

You must have gotten your fill of enjoyment from ridiculing us.

Now try to mellow out and try to understand us. I promise you are going to learn something. read my damn posts or wait until Sept 1 for my formal post on this. It won't be much different.

Sheesh, man.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
This whole ridiculous show must come to an end eventually. But I am not sure folks will listen; seeing as how my ideas are going down on aforementioned thread.

You'd think so. But I'm afraid we have a conveyor belt of fresh new minds constantly delivering.

Kneejerkery from debunkers does not help either. Simple science is what is needed. Science, or silence.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

No kidding, Uncinus. My master plan is not looking good. Man, I thought I was bad in my day but this Serbia thread is really blowing me away.

Gonna post anyhow. I think you guys get where I am coming from at this point. I think I am, too, considering I have been making this up on the fly (so to speak).

My last question if you are willing to take it is about contrails and the weather. If you would be so kind as to direct me to the appropriate threads or articles on CS I will educate myself on this but a short look at the site didn't reveal anything obvious.

So, I saw the video on YouTube of the NASA's shuttle engine proving grounds and the giant cloud that is generated by the engines when they are run, and then the downpour of rain that follows. Some folks are putting that up as proof that contrails can create or influence the weather.

Is there any possibility at all that the increase in air traffic and hence more persisting contrails (under the correct conditions) could have an impact on the weather to the point of making it rain?

Thanks in advance and please excuse my ignorance on the subject.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The engine in the video can be viewed as a large water making machine. It burns hydrogen and oxygen, to make water. About 20,000 gallons of water per minute. In the video it's also doing all in one spot. So it's quite reasonable to expect a cloud to form, and then rain. Especially as the weather looked a bit showery that day.

That's a bit different from a large jet plane, which makes roughly 50 gallons of water per minute, and spreads those 50 gallons over 7 miles. Most of the water you see in a persistent contrail actually comes from the surrounding air, the effective function of the water is to raise the effective local humidity enough for water to condense, and then freeze, which attracts more water.

So there's two very different things.

Can contrails make it rain? It's unlikely, because contrails form at the level of cirrus clouds, and precipitation at that level generally does not reach the ground (it evaporates). The only way it might increase precipitation is if it somehow "seeds" a lower layer of cloud. This can happen, but it's not really thought to be a big factor:

journals.ametsoc.org...

And there was actually a thread on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a related thread on hole punch clouds causing rain

edit on 18-8-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well it's 1 September tomorrow & I'm all agog at the prospect of something happening as a result of this thread.

dunno what it is...but I am keenly anticipating...something....apart from the start of spring/autumn.....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I believe Frater was encouraging everyone to take a break from the subject, so they could come back to it (and other, more important subjects), with a fresh perspective, and less friction.

Clearly that did not happen. Part of the reason that it did not happen is that it's not simply a debate between two camps, where one might win in the end, or some mutual agreement might be reached. It's an ever flowing embroilment with a constant influx of young blood to keep things moving along. There's a steady stream of people primed to discover the cardboard box full of chemtrail memorabilia and delightedly rummage through it, pulling out toy after toy to offer up for debunking.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OK - it's 1 September here now - the weather is reasonably warm, but a southerly is predicted (I live in the Sthn Hemisphere - south winds are cold here!), and I wonder if it will bring any new perspective??

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There are no trails here today in Los Angeles.

It worked!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

It's not 1 September for you in LA tho yet, is it??

Wait your turn!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yes, it is indeed September first and it has been free of 'ChemTrails all year. Los Angeles never looked better.

Thanks, fellas, for being here today.

Uncinus has been kind enough to take it easy on me and understand where I am coming from.

So what happened in 3 months? More Nothing, as expected. I was hoping that anyone following this thread might have noticed that we did manage to quiet things down for a short period during which Nothing happened very intensely, but then things kicked back into gear on the 27th with two threads that really took things into the gutter.

Uncinus is right. I am disappointed; but I'm getting used to it (the disappointment)

Gotta run for the moment. Very busy.

Thanks for being here guys.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What? No new perspective? I thought that my 'ChemTrails' = 'Second-Hand Smoke' analogy was at least novel.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So it's September 1st and I'm scared. I haven't seen any "chemtrails" or planes all day, yet our beautiful Florida sky is littered with dirty looking clouds. The sky wasn't like that when I was younger, there were never dirty looking clouds! And now something wet is coming out of them! Can someone get a sample of this liquid and test it? I think it might be aluminum.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Oh just you wait, AdeClerk. I am convinced that these boneheads who were my 'Chemmie' bretheren will soon work rain into the conspiracy.

I am glad all three of you are here. I want to thank you for helping me return to the world of sanity. I don't have 'bad days' because of 'ChemTrails' any longer and haven't in over a year. That is a big deal for me and you very three have all contributed.

To All:
As you may have guessed, I am a very emotional guy and since childhood have had a tendency to take the 'weight of the world' on to my shoulders. I know that no one asked me to do that; some of us are just wired that way.

All I can offer everyone here is any perspective that I may have concerning how a person (myself) can go from 'King Chemmie' to ''back to the world of the living'. It has been a long 15 year adventure and if you are interested I will lay myself bare on the alter of 'ChemTrails and Geo-Engineering' and tell all. This would also be in the hopes (still) that others may hear my story and get some relief from the affliction that is 'ChemTrails'. I sincerely mean that, because it was a very uncomfortable time for me and I would like to save others from the pain and suffering I and my friends and family went through because I could not get my head straightened out on the matter; and in fact I realized that I did not want to...

...I got more, at the time, from remaining ignorant and scaring people. I had this twisted need to 'know' more than others and to feel like others that did not see the phenomenon the same way I did were ignorant; thus making me feel 'right'. Everyone wants to feel right, that is actually the brain's job, to make one feel right, even if one is wrong, that is what is at the basis of cognitive dissonance. It is neurological and can become morbid if left untreated.

I wanted to have a bad 'ChemTrail' day and I wanted everyone else to have it with me.

Now that I am not spending my time with my life in suspension due to 'Fear of the Sky' I am actually going to school and getting the education that I so needed to make sense of the world on its own terms.

Thanks again guys.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Frater210 because: italics

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Hey, Uncinus.

How was that plane able to get those amazing pictures of the planes flying so close in that thread....

What happened that made it possible for these videos to be taken? I know they are just contrails ( and really good images of them) I am just wondering what might have occurred in that video.

Thanks, if you are willing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join