It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Something 'Happen' In ChemTrail Land.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It's not 1 September for you in LA tho yet, is it?? Wait your turn!!

I love you three; and WeedWhacker.

I never thought in a million years I would fall in with the likes of you guys, but you guys have become, like, in my ATS top 8.

When I go to the C and G threads I always seek out your posts first. I hope we can be friends.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Meanwhile...

Thank you Vacuum Vectors, for working so diligently to help create the vacuum.

It was fun, even though the only thing that got sucked in was more 'chemmies'.

I will never forget that Serbia thread. Hoooo!

I am wondering if any one else's perspective has been changed besides mine?

Anyone?

Ed. Oh God no, don't make me post the cricket video.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Frater210 because: please...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Uncinus

Hey, Uncinus.

How was that plane able to get those amazing pictures of the planes flying so close in that thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What happened that made it possible for these videos to be taken? I know they are just contrails ( and really good images of them) I am just wondering what might have occurred in that video.

Thanks, if you are willing.

Nothing "happened", it's just normal air traffic, separated by 1,000 or 2,000 vertical feet.

When there's a lot of planes flying from city A to city B, there's usually an equal amount of planes flying from city B to city A. They usually take the same route. Sometimes they meet, and sometimes a faster jet will overtake a slower jet.

You won't see it much as a passenger, because you can't see much forwards, or up and down, out of those tiny side windows.

It happens quite a lot, there are lots of videos of it, as it looks pretty cool.

Of search Youtube for "passing a 747", or look at the suggested videos there.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

All I can offer everyone here is any perspective that I may have concerning how a person (myself) can go from 'King Chemmie' to ''back to the world of the living'. It has been a long 15 year adventure and if you are interested I will lay myself bare on the alter of 'ChemTrails and Geo-Engineering' and tell all. This would also be in the hopes (still) that others may hear my story and get some relief from the affliction that is 'ChemTrails'. I sincerely mean that, because it was a very uncomfortable time for me and I would like to save others from the pain and suffering I and my friends and family went through because I could not get my head straightened out on the matter; and in fact I realized that I did not want to...

I would be very interested in hearing your story!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I actually do have a question for you frater, since you can actually offer us insight into the "chemtrailer" mindset. Why exactly do people get mad at the debunkers when things they post get debunked (and usually have been long before the member showed up with a "chemtrail" thread and 21 posts
) rather than the people who were lying to them? At what point did you start questioning the "chemtrail" promoters?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

When there's a lot of planes flying from city A to city B, there's usually an equal amount of planes flying from city B to city A. They usually take the same route. Sometimes they meet, and sometimes a faster jet will overtake a slower jet. You won't see it much as a passenger, because you can't see much forwards, or up and down, out of those tiny side windows. It happens quite a lot, there are lots of videos of it, as it looks pretty cool.

Anything having to do with aircraft has always really excited me since I was a kid, as young as I can remember. I also have a terrible fear of heights and flying, despite having served four years in the 82nd Airborne Inf.. Go figure.

I had a feeling things got a little more exciting up there then we passengers are privy to. So when I read your post I could imagine being in the cockpit where all this could be seen and my hands started to sweat, as usual.

It does look really cool. Which I imagine was the only reason that the pilot took the time to record it. Would you agree? It appeared as though another excitable chemmie took this video and re-purposed it for his own purposes.

It crossed my mind that maybe it is a reflection of automobile traffic. I have noticed over the years (you are an Angeleno so you know the deal) that traffic seems to operate now at much faster speeds and much leaner distance tolerances than ever before. Do you think the same might be for pilots? Maybe over the years things have just gotten faster and tighter as the people doing the work realize what is possible with the machinery?

I think it would be a really good dose of medicine for chemmies and we recovering chemmies to understand that what we are seeing and visually connecting to as 'ChemTrails' are the product of a dramatic increase in the use of aviation machinery. Airplanes, in other words; more of them at more times of the day 24/7, more than ever before.

I think it is important to validate the visual ques that these people (I, in the recent past) are seeing, since it is just about 99% of what drives this phenomenon; good people look up in the sky and see what they perceive to be bad things.

I will never forget looking up from my smeared windshield and then looking up at the sky; and seeing the planes, and seeing the trails.

The visual cue like a starting gun going off in my head.

It totally wrenched my mind.

But you see, I realize now that my mind was already wrenched from years of pre-wrenching; I have a natural penchant for everything discussed on this site. I was looking for a wrenching; and 'ChemTrails' provided it.

I am so glad to be back. Really primo day here in L.A.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I actually do have a question for you frater, since you can actually offer us insight into the "chemtrailer" mindset. Why exactly do people get mad at the debunkers when things they post get debunked

Hey, Bubba.

This is surprisingly easy to answer now.

It is because they believe that 'ChemTrails' cannot be refuted because, 'Finally, here is something we can all see. Obviously it is wrong so no one can deny it'.

After that it literally snowballs as every hair brained idea one has ever thought of can be attached to the 'ChemTrails'.

I don't mean to be flip. It sucks. Typically folks that delve in to conspiracies and the occult and the like are a little fragile to begin with, if you know what I mean; or at least one could say 'sensitive' (don't laugh, we are most of ATS) and for some of those 'ChemTrails' were just the catalyst to really throw things into overdrive. It did for me.

So they just feel as though they really know and when things turn more morbid they become really deeply convinced that everybody else around them really are sleeping. Even if they were fence sitters before, in terms of believing that 'humanity is asleep', 'ChemTrails' provide a thing that can be pointed to and without the knowledge to understand what they are seeing they then become totally convinced that others are sleeping because they refuse to see it to. See? They were right again.

'ChemTrails' provide lots of opportunities for 'chemmies' to be 'right'; the brain loves that and practically barfs dopamine all over itself when it happens.

And that, my friend, is what produces the long, sad parade of 'chemmies' with their circular thinking and their selected items from the 'ChemTrail' memorabilia box, as they come before you to have their heads lopped off.

Edit:
Otherwise, I don't know why they get pissed.

In my case I would just kind of go to this place of zero critical thinking, in other words, even though I knew that things had been explained to me very well my brain would just shut off and I would sort of ruminate on how everyone was stupid and asleep and how, 'wouldn't they be surprised when...', that sort of crap.

Severe breakdown of reason due to too much cognitive dissonance, I know it intimately (cognitive dissonance) I have embodied it.

I think you guys should give a pure meteorology thread a go. Or do the member community a favor and do Meteorology 101 in installments so they (we) can get a handle on clouds and then gently move them (us) towards a better understanding of CONtrails. It would be fun and would look sharp with all the images that are available. Kind of like bringing a little CS satellite to ATS.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I guess everybody forgot about this thread but us dis-info agents.

Hey guys,

I will be back as soon as I am able with some stories for you about my exploits from back in the day. I have some good ones. I remember the very Saturday back in '97 when I first 'saw' the trails. I had my buddy (best friend of 30+ years) by the hair on the back of his head and a knee in the small of his back forcing him to look at the sky until he could see that the trails were as wrong as I thought they were...

Crazy times.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I had a feeling things got a little more exciting up there then we passengers are privy to. So when I read your post I could imagine being in the cockpit where all this could be seen and my hands started to sweat, as usual.

It does look really cool. Which I imagine was the only reason that the pilot took the time to record it. Would you agree? It appeared as though another excitable chemmie took this video and re-purposed it for his own purposes.

Yes, there's hundreds of videos that pilot take from their cockpits. Not necessarily because it's so exciting up there - a lot of the time they are just on autopilot, doing routine stuff. And only one pilot needs to be fully hands on (or hands-read-to-be-on), so the other one, or someone else in the cockpit, has a bit more latitude.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thank you, I soak this stuff up like a sponge.

And that brings me to another thank you to you, Uncinus, and all that have helped.

I hope that my lost brethren are nearby to read this...

It sure is nice to feel my simple fascination with aircraft coming back; I always have loved them so much, my favorite, of course, is the C-130 (AC-130), anyhow, I feel thankful. It is almost as nice as the feeling of relaxation that is beginning to settle in now that I am not terrified of the skies like some cave dweller.

hands-read-to-be-on

What does that mean? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think you guys should give a pure meteorology thread a go. Or do the member community a favor and do Meteorology 101 in installments so they (we) can get a handle on clouds and then gently move them (us) towards a better understanding of CONtrails. It would be fun and would look sharp with all the images that are available. Kind of like bringing a little CS satellite to ATS.

One of the problem with contrail science (meaning the science of contrails, not my site), is that it's actually surprising complicated. The simple explanation of "it's just frozen exhaust from jet planes" is really a gross oversimplification. But the reality is so hard to grok that it's easier to just say that.

Of course, it's NOT that complicated if you understand a bunch of different things. But it takes a while to understand them, and those things don't initially seem that relevant. So it's something of a challenge. The full explanation is quite complex, but can be summed up as:

Water vapor condenses onto condensation nuclei at above 100% (Relative Humidity) RH, but not below, however it will accrete onto ice at above 70% RH. If the air is between below 100% RH then clouds will not form, but if the additional water in the exhaust temporarily (for a second or so) increases the RH to above 100%, and it remains that way while cooling down as it mixes with the ambient air, then water will condense out, freeze into ice, then after the RH of the mixed air drops below 100% the ice will continue to accrete while the RH is above 70%. If it drops below 70% the ice will sublimate back to vapor, if the ambient humidity is above 70%, then it will persist, and continue to accrete ice, at a rate dependent on the RH. The ice sinks at different rates for different sized particles, and differences in wind speed can spread it across the sky.

See, it's complicated. Even that is quite a simplification, and assumes a bunch of knowledge.

Simplifying it totally to "frozen water from the exhaust" is a double edged sword - it's a nice simple and roughly accurate explanation, but it's also something that you can poke holes in if you go beyond that, but not as far as the actual complicated explanation.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

hands-read-to-be-on

What does that mean? Thanks.

Should have been "hands-ready-to-be-on". As in on the controls. When in autopilot you can take your hands off the controls, but you have to be somewhat ready to put them back on if the autopilot should disengage, or for other reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join