It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make Something 'Happen' In ChemTrail Land.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just saw this thread and am lending my silence in support. Long live Bacon (oops-wrong thread), I mean long live silence and excellent social experiments.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I had to reply! As kitty kat has done, I too shall put on my "thinking cap" and will do nothing but sit back and watch as life in ChemTrail Land passes by until Sept 1.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I just have to say thank you so much for getting it immediately, CoyotePoet. Sincerely.

Long Live Bacon!

For Everyone...

If You Wanna Have Some Fun Go Here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And flag the hell outta this thread. It is it explained why there.

But, of course, do not reply to it.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Fun for all. Everybody gets to play Social Scientist on ATS.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thank you, Vacuum Vectors, for lending a hand in creating the Vacuum

I would like to offer a night-cap, an aperitif of thought, from Charles Fort regarding scientific procedure...

In days of yore, when I was an especially bad young one, punishment was having to go to the store, Saturdays, and work. I had to scrape off labels of other dealers' canned goods, and paste on my parents' label.

Theoretically, I was so forced to labor to teach me the errors of deceitful ways. A good many brats are brought up, in the straight and narrow, somewhat deviously.

One time I had pyramids of canned goods, containing a variety of fruits and vegetables. But I had used all except peach labels. I pasted the peach label on peach cans, and then came to apricots. Well, aren't apricots peaches? And there are plums that are virtually apricots.

I went on, either mischievously, or scientifically, pasting the peach labels on cans of plums, cherries, string beans, succotash. I can't quite define my motive, because to this day it has not been decided whether I am a humorist or a scientist. I think that it was mischief, but, as we go along, there will come a more respectful recognition that also it was a scientific procedure.

Charles Fort, Wild Talents 1932

All Charles Fort Material From: The Book of the Damned, collected works of Charles Fort. With an introduction by, Jim Steinmeyer. Jeremy P. Tarcher/Penguin. 2008.

Also, if you would like more Charles Fort, the father of all things Fortean, please visit my thread here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Goodnight. God Bless.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Do you know what cognitive dissonance even is? Because the way you have to ignore facts, basic science, and meteorology in order to believe in the 'chemtrail' conspiracy on faith alone is pretty characteristic of cognitive dissonance.

Really?
Or is that merely your opinion based on limited research?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by adeclerk

Do you know what cognitive dissonance even is? Because the way you have to ignore facts, basic science, and meteorology in order to believe in the 'chemtrail' conspiracy on faith alone is pretty characteristic of cognitive dissonance.

Really?
Or is that merely your opinion based on limited research?

Can you give me one independently verifiable fact or piece of evidence to support 'chemtrailing'? (The answer is no, and by ignoring that 'chemtrails' behave just like contrails, look just like contrails, etc and that there has been no anomalous air, water or soil tests = cognitive dissonance).

Of course this is the part where you always say "I'm not doing the research for you, etc". The truth is, you simply have no evidence to support your 'chemtrail' fantasy.

You may be able to have faith in the 'chemtrail' hoaxers, but I need facts and evidence.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Remember, shhhh. The one you responded to is real good at trying to draw people into emotional arguments and is providing the suction. Shhhh.

edit on 31-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by backinblack

Remember, shhhh. The one you responded to is real good at trying to draw people into emotional arguments and is providing the suction. Shhhh.

edit on 31-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

Star for you, I agree, I am quite good at challenging chemtrailer's faith. Hopefully this void will keep people from learning about 'chemtrails' from the wrong sources around here (you know, the ones who don't have evidence).

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

excellent thread my friend and i see the truth in it and what i like the most is that most debunkers would be happy to hear that we have taken a vow of silence but instead they sit there worrying about the 1st of sep date you set so that in its self speaks volumes thumbs up

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Thank you for the vote of confidence, djcarlosa, I am glad that you like the idea.

The idea, though, is not to scare the debunkers but only to starve them.

And September 1st is Nothing more than 3 months from June 1st.

Thank you for helping to create The Vacuum.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

excellent thread my friend and i see the truth in it and what i like the most is that most debunkers would be happy to hear that we have taken a vow of silence but instead they sit there worrying about the 1st of sep date you set so that in its self speaks volumes thumbs up

Now come on, you are making that up. Find anywhere that we have said anything about being silent. If we wanted silence from you, would we be trying to challenge your chemtrail faith and to debate you on it, and to explain things do you, over and over and over again.

Sorry, but its the chemtrailers who have told us debunkers to either go away, or have tried to start threads with the point of excluding other views. I recall the Mods getting involved in that one, and telling chemtrailers they can not start threads that tell others to keep out.

Its the chemtrail website message boards, that would routinely ban anyone who was not a chemtrailer. Clifford Carnicom banned anyone who disagreed with chemtrails, and the other sites did too.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I know you were freaked out about this stuff on your car but I am not sure if it has anything to do with chemtrails. Last summer my car would have this crap all over it. Even right after washing it. I would clean my windows and the next day it would be there again. My family and I tried figuring out if it was the trees across the street because they were pine trees but it was actually the tree directly in front of our house, not even a freaking pine tree. Sorry I do not remember the exact tree it was because I kept thinking it should have been a pine tree but it wasn't. Not to helpful because I do not remember the tree type but it definitely was not from an airplane in the sky.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Silence Till September 1st

Are you sure it's September we're waiting for?

Apparently disclosure is also due in June.....or maybe July...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

thanks for this. I am a big fan. There will be three months where new members can come here and find out about real conspiracies and not be quagmired by fake ones. thanks again.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"The Disclosure Will Not Be Televised"

I know, I know, Aloysius. We are all going to turn blue in the face waiting for disclosure.

I think that I have made it clear enough that there will be no 'Disclosure' from me concerning 'ChemTrails.

Some who have maybe skimmed this thread have come to that conclusion but they are wrong.

All that is suggested by this post is that we starve you for the variety you need to keep your half of the show rolling.

We are interested in seeing what fills the vacuum.

It is all in my OP and the following long post. Please reread for clarification. Or not.

So far, what is filling it is increasingly vitriloic posts from the Debunking Squad and today a thread was posted with no other seeming purpose than to bag on 'Chemmies'.

Strong work, guys.

Keep On Suckin'

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
All that is suggested by this post is that we starve you for the variety you need to keep your half of the show rolling.

We are interested in seeing what fills the vacuum.

there's no vacuum - there's plenty of chemmies posting in all sorts of places that "we" can comment on here at ATS for "our entertainment" and your enlightenment

So far, what is filling it is increasingly vitriloic posts from the Debunking Squad and today a thread was posted with no other seeming purpose than to bag on 'Chemmies'.

You mean this one - www.abovetopsecret.com... - which does nothing more vitriolic than pointing out the irony of chemmies protesting indiscernable effects of contrails while standing in the middle of plenty of automobile pollution?

It has served to alert at least 1 believer that he (or she) can actually organise protests hime/herself if they choose to do so.

Personally I'm in favour of as many chemtrails protests as possible, and also parliamentary (or senate or whatever) enquiries into chemtails - the more publicity and open investigation the better - and the sooner the better too!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It has served to alert at least 1 believer that he (or she) can actually organise protests hime/herself if they choose to do so.

Ah, well, thanks then for working so hard to educate the poor ignorant masses. Really, you guys are doing God's work and it is really appreciated.

I hope folks are taking note of what Aloysius is saying here. And thanks, Aloysius, for standing up for the whole 'debunking gang' and declaring thusly...

"there's plenty of chemmies posting in all sorts of places that "we" can comment on here at ATS for "our entertainment" and your enlightenment"

Gosh, thanks again for 'enlightening' us all and for taking such a huge task upon your shoulders. I can really identify with that.

By choosing to not understand what is happening with 'chemmies' you have divorced a part of yourself that is key to your own understanding.

But you are going to tell me that is crap.

My question to anyone paying attention is, why would you want to deal with folks like this?

Let them starve.

Create The Vacuum.

It's more fun.

Please resume with the suckin'

edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Suction please.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You are welcome

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Dude! 2nd Line!

No, seriously, you were not kidding when you said entertainment; this must be like Vegas or something to you. Look how busy you have been...

Talk about 'chemmies not getting any sunshine.

Dude, the sky is blue. In case you forgot.

That's me tossing out the stars by the way. Thanks for being here.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: meritocracy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join