It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car that runs on water? Japanese co. challenge to big oil?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know whether or not THIS particular case is a hoax but I am convinced such technology exists but is not allowed to exist by TPTB.

Think of how this would change our world for the better and compare it to the control TPTB would lose:

1). The government and oil producing nations would no longer have a stranglehold on the world. Water is everywhere- not only under countries like Saudi Arabia.

2). The massive amounts of money for the conquest of oil would have been in vain. This is TRILLIONS of dollars. I don't think the US would let their 'investment' go to such waste.

3). With cars (and possibly homes) being ran on water, there goes the 'climate change' hoax. It would be a wet dream for the environment but the government wants their fees.

4). The government makes a FORTUNE from gas taxes. They go so far as to tax owners of hybrid cars and even possibly bicycle owners now to make up for the lack of gas taxes such citizens do not create when they go for alternative methods of transportation.

Look into the history of energy. Oil/gas, alternating current/direct current, Tesla, etc. It is impossible to really do your homework and then to walk away not realizing this is a major set up to control energy.
edit on 5/28/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

very nicely put Ashley
and spot on
star 4 u

TPTB would rather kill us
than to loose their stranglehold
on their racket

Look at Japan right now
for an example

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Gasoline
$5.00 a gallon

Garden Hose Water
$.15 cents per gallon

you decide which

OR

if you have your own well in rural areas,
u can pump it up for FREE !!!

edit on 5/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

If its abundant, free and uncontrollable it is unfit for patent/copyright and therefore profitless.
This is anathema to fascistic oligarchies, which is what our corporate/government/financial superconglomerate corporatocracies have devolved to the level of.
We have been held back, as a race, for a very long time, methinx, and by some very small men.
However, the coming 'event' that people inexorably have been made to be drawn to (2012, etc), I believe, is going to be an event which transcends these greedy little men with their globalist plans and inspires a renaissance such as would put our historical one to shame.
My fingers and toes are crossed for this, too. Ben Fulford speaks of this reawakening but a lot of what he says is kinda out there. But in this holding back of humanity from its birthright of its own brilliant inventiveness he is right.
NOW, here's hoping the transition from one to the next involves as little pain as possible for US, the little guys.
Cheers!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Just. Wow.
It's been three years almost, the vid's from June '08.
Just. Wow.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I really hope something comes of water-fuelled transport this time. Rising oil prices affect every consumer on the planet. Everyone is sick to the back teeth of being robbed blind at the petrol pump and sick to death of escalating home energy costs. The public are at breaking point.

And what we have to take more seriously is the cost to our ecology. I hope we do not leave things too late that our planet may be unable to recover.

On second thoughts ... it would be quite satisfying to watch the oil corporations also suffer the ultimate consequences of their greed - their $squadrillions in the bank will be less than worthless on a desolate and dead planet.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Read your own frickin article! Your claim

the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here

is false, sir. In the article, and I quoth

Well, the naysayers must be happy now, that the company has closed its gates. I don’t know for sure this wasn’t a hoax, but with so many public appearances and demonstrations, I don’t see many possibilities that it was

So the article sez, company went out of biz, but 'I don't see many possibilities that it was' ... a hoax.

Reading is fun!
edit on 28-5-2011 by DjDoubleD because: Cos i sez!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here
www.greenoptimistic.com...

"...some claimed it was some kind of hoax."

Yourself included

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
it is no hoax

the tech exist and was used
on Steam Locomotives
and was the original design
for Henry Ford

what else do you need ??

a bar code? u won't find one.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Great, now we have something to do with all of that radioactive water pouring out fo thier power plants.. seriously though, alot of posters talking about how this is a real tech. but the PTB keep this and all other alernative energies hidden. We have become a the modern victim of "The Man Keeping Us Down". As more and more folks come up with truely innovative tech, the ability to keep it hidden does not scale. The watershed will burst one day, in a big way!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This reminds me of Bob Lazar, I think they may have paid him off to kinda keep to himself. He has the technology...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

I think it's really neat to have cars running on water. No more dependence on oil and less pollution. But, and there's always a but, what are we supposed to drink? If cars that run on water become all the rage, won't this create a water shortage? Seems the bio fuel industry created a food shortage, in that, food was going towards creating fuel for cars vice feeding the masses.

The difference is that corn has to be produced and the ethanol industry was subsidized by the government - I believe. This made growing corn, etc., for biofuel purposes very profitable and artificially skewed things to drive up food costs.

A quote from the article says that any kind of water could be used for this, including sea water - the fresh water we need is only about 3% of all the water on earth, so as long as sources we aren't currently using were used or transport of sea water and whatnot could be set up - which we're pretty good at - there shouldn't be any problem as it wouldn't be a limited supply or take all the water off the market.

Also, is this the reason for T. Boon Pickens buying up the water rights in Texas?

I'd say that more likely related to the fresh/clean water crisis we're currently experiencing and which will get worse in the years to come, but may be part of it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
If the oil industry is brought down, the whole NWO pack of cards will fall, imo.

This is not opinion or just yours, this is fact.
Imagine climate controlled greenhouses in the arctic and the desert, you could make any atmosphere anywhere.
This means you could grow any food anywhere.
All you would need is rain or a creek, and there is plenty of that.
The possibilities are truly unlimited, and those who control the food, control the world.
Sure we would still need oils or synthetics to lube moving parts, but they would no longer be the fuel.

I believe Japan was put in its place so they wouldn't cash in their bonds or release water power.
Japan would have alot to gain from water power as it is the only resource they have.
Think about it.
That is just my opinion.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

Mmmhm saw that, the business did not close, it got closed.
Someone threatens to make your paper money worthless what would you do?
I expect for the folks involved in the making of this vehicle to become Fukishima casualties.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
it is no hoax

the tech exist and was used
on Steam Locomotives
and was the original design
for Henry Ford

what else do you need ??

a bar code? u won't find one.

I'm just wondering, do you have ANY idea what you are talking about? No, no you don't.

A steam locomotive STILL BURNS COAL!!! I'm not sure if you missed that, so I'll repeat it again. THEY BURN COAL. The steam is produced when they boil water, the heat for the boiling water comes from BURNING COAL.

So do you want cars running around that burn coal? I'm not really understanding why you keep talking about steam locomotives?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is not new, or hoax. If you dont believe me, you dont have to.
there are patents out there that you can buy from the patent office yourself. I know you can never prove something, so ill just show some of my findings.
keelynet.com...

Somewhere down line this is or will be related to the op.

www.popularmechanics.com...

And its a good read, and then you can follow up with some of your findings.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by wcitizen
If the oil industry is brought down, the whole NWO pack of cards will fall, imo.

This is not opinion or just yours, this is fact.
Imagine climate controlled greenhouses in the arctic and the desert, you could make any atmosphere anywhere.
This means you could grow any food anywhere.
All you would need is rain or a creek, and there is plenty of that.
The possibilities are truly unlimited, and those who control the food, control the world.
Sure we would still need oils or synthetics to lube moving parts, but they would no longer be the fuel.

I believe Japan was put in its place so they wouldn't cash in their bonds or release water power.
Japan would have alot to gain from water power as it is the only resource they have.
Think about it.
That is just my opinion.

Mm,yes. The more it's looked at, the more it seems obvious.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It takes energy to split hydrogen from oxygen in a water molecule.
Where does that extra energy come from?
(2)H20 +ENERGY = (2)H2 + O2 >>>>>>> (2)H2 + 02 +ENERGY= (2)H20

How can this reaction continue without losing energy?

The second law of thermodynamics expresses the existence of a quantity called the entropy of a system and states that the entropy of an isolated macroscopic system never decreases, or, equivalently, that perpetual motion machines of the second kind are impossible.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
If the tech was a hoax

why did they make over 1,000
Steam Locomotives ?

What are you on about?
Steam locomotives gets their energy from burning coal...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Isn't there anything in the constitution where Americans could directly demand to have this type of technology worked on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join