It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car that runs on water? Japanese co. challenge to big oil?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by ELahrairah
If you are so wise then please explain your knowledge

Just about everyone here on ATS (except for the very rare neutral observer who has never been exposed to the voluminous amounts of information disclosed on the Internet) has the knowledge with regards to the suppression of hydrogen as a fuel. There is nothing more I can say to add to this knowledge here on ATS and there’s nothing more you can say to cover it up. This thread and many threads like it merely serve to demonstrate the methods used by TPTB to cover-up what has already been exposed.

Carry on….

Where do you have proof that hydrogen as fuel has been "covered up"?

I have proof that it has been tested, and you can find lots of proof that it isn't feasible in real life scenarios. But where is the evidence of some large coverup of a workable technology?

Worldwide hydrogen fuel stations

Efficiency, cost and safety are of course issues that CT's never address when talking about hydrogen technology.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

At the time, they said that we were "3 to 5 years away" from running around in hydrogen powered cars derived from water and would be completely independent of oil.

Inventions of 'the future' that never happened.

Flying cars.

Probably the most common future technology never invented is the flying car. Appearing in countless science fiction movies and soaring through the day dreams of any commuter stuck in daily bumper to bumper traffic, the flying car represents a human fantasy that hasn’t yet taken off. This is not to say that there haven’t been plenty attempts at a functional model. From the winged Pinto of 1973 (which led to the fiery death of the two pilots) to the more recent “Moller SkyCar,” the world has been searching for a cost effective way at personal air travel for decades.

Drive through grocery store.

Inspired by our enduring desire to create convenience through technology, the Corner Grocermat was a prediction of a drive through supermarket made in 1959. Published in the “Closer Than We Think” section of the Chicago Tribune, the paper stated that soon, the grocermat will, “…enable the housewife to drive around an oval arrangement of such preloaded display sections and pick out what was needed.

Jet packs for everyone.

From the set of Hollywood flicks to demonstrations at Tomorrowland (Disney Land/World), personal jet packs have been talked about since the day the first flying car was dreamed up. For decades it has been thought that everyone – from military soldiers to Joe Sixpack – would be riding in style with a sweet jet pack strapped to their back. The first actual jet packs are said to have been manufactured by the German army during World War II.
www.manolith.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It wont matter, Big oils buying water
edit on 28-5-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
If you are so wise then please explain your knowledge

Just about everyone here on ATS (except for the very rare neutral observer who has never been exposed to the voluminous amounts of information disclosed on the Internet) has the knowledge with regards to the suppression of hydrogen as a fuel. There is nothing more I can say to add to this knowledge here on ATS and there’s nothing more you can say to cover it up. This thread and many threads like it merely serve to demonstrate the methods used by TPTB to cover-up what has already been exposed.

Carry on….

Look I was into the possibility too and I looked in to it even though I knew it went against the law of thermodynamics. I even made hydrogen with a battery.
All the conventional methods are hydrogen electrolysis the energy that is used to make the hydrogen is pulled from the alternator if it is a car.
Trust me I researched this stuff I really wanted there to be an endless source of energy.

Somebody needs to prove that they can get out more energy then they could put in.
Its hard to tell with these videos because most of this looks like conventional electrolysis.

edit on 28-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I looked up the company

Genepax Water Energy System
In June 2008, Japanese company Genepax unveiled a car which it claims runs on only water and air,[22] and many news outlets dubbed the vehicle a "water-fuel car".[23] The company says it "cannot [reveal] the core part of this invention,” yet,[24] but it has disclosed that the system uses an onboard energy generator (a "membrane electrode assembly") to extract the hydrogen using a "mechanism which is similar to the method in which hydrogen is produced by a reaction of metal hydride and water".[25] The hydrogen is then used to generate energy to run the car. This has led to speculation that the metal hydride is consumed in the process and is the ultimate source of the car's energy, making the car a hydride-fuelled "hydrogen on demand" vehicle, rather than water-fuelled as claimed.[26][27][28] On the company's website the energy source is explained only with the words "Chemical reaction".[29] The science and technology magazine Popular Mechanics has described Genepax's claims as "Rubbish."[30] The vehicle that Genepax demonstrated to the press in 2008 was a REVAi electric car, manufactured in India and sold in the UK as the G-Wiz.
In early 2009, Genepax announced they were closing their website, citing large development costs.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There was a recent trend around where I live at that had people building their own supplemental fuel system that would increase the gas mileage of their vehicles.

In fact I purchased a pre-made product to see exactly how well it worked. I am not sure exactly how much different the technology is from the claimed Japanese technology.

The 'water' is passed through a type of generator or cell. An electric charge is surged through the water, causing it to release what is know as 'HHO gas' aka 'Brown's Gas'

I connected the system I purchased to a 1997 Lexus ES300. I was getting roughly 55mpg before selling the car.

I kept the generator, but unfortunately I can't get it to fit on my new vehicle. I sold the thing a couple months after purchasing my new SUV, but these things are definitely out there.

A buddy of mine didn't believe it worked, so I started my car, took the top of the tank that held the 'HHO gas' and contained some of the gas in a small plastic bottle.

I opened the cap and fired a lighter over the top, the resulting explosion (if you can call it an explosion) caused my buddy to jump a few inches out of his skin and caused me to think of how stupid I am for doing that, not knowing exactly what the end result would be... but hey, I saw someone do it on the internet, so it must be safe... right?

Anyway, any of you curious about this yourself need only to search the net for HHO gas or Brown's Gas.

You will find products being sold pre-built and you will find 'do-it-yourself' guides that can allow you to build these generators to completely power your car, supplement your current fuel system for better gas mileage, build a storage tank to heat your house or run your household appliances. I suppose you can do just about anything with the gas that is produces by these generators as you can with any other gas... just be sure you take every possible precation to be as safe as you can.

I would hate to think I reccomended something to one of you and you blow upp a house, a car, or blow off a limb or two.

Here is a video of someone who has hooked a variation of this technology up to their vehicle and are running it completely off this HHO gas and no other fuel:

Just wanted to add that this technology is very old and has been around plenty long enough to be developed into something competitive for big oil, if it were possible.... unless it has legitimately been suppressed by BIG oil.
edit on 28-5-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Many Dis-Info Agents here probably hired by big-oil to spread dis-info about this but the truth is we can already run all cars without being stuck to Oil Two solutions right here that we can utilize to become free from the Oil Companies take a look.

90%+Efficient Solar Panels on Cars Combined with Algae Oil.
www.tomsguide.com...

Notice the fact that the Growing of Algae is done Vertically in Plastic Bags so it is most efficient for Space. Anyone could have this in their backyard and we could be free of OIL!
Algae Farm In your Own BackYard In Sunlight Can produce BioFuel For your Car.

www.livescience.com...

Yes also many Dis-info agents and peddlers will tell people; oh the Law of Thermodynamics doesn't allow cars to run on water but you forget how powerful Hydrogen is its what powers the sun. Yes Its not a nuclear Reactor but Hydrogen is one of the most powerful elements in the Universe. The law of thermodynamics for all we know is just a theory and a law peddled and taught as strict science to explain why we have to be enslaved by Oil.

Lets search for Alternatives and free ourself from Big Oil.

edit on 28-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe a better alternative?

Is the Wood burning car the greenest of the alternative fuel vehicles?

Wood Burning Car

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
More and more news about water powered cars are emerging as of late. I really believe this will be the end of the oil age and the start of a new one! Soon I will finally be able to piss in my car instead of going to a gas station.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm not a disinfo agent I would love to be free of oil.
But I'm also versed in science.
There are practical ways to be free of oil that actually work.
Solar is just begging to be explore.

besides I don't even own a car I ride a bike or bus where ever I need to go.
especially after Exxon and BP stoped sending me my disinfo paycheck
us disinfo agents are runing out of employment opertunitys since ATS employs so many

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Thought there was already a shortage of lumber.... or is there another reason they are cutting down rain forests? Maybe they don't use the lumber and are just plowing the rain forests down so they can expand cities, etc
edit on 28-5-2011 by esteay812 because: Tyops

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the company is out of bussiness and was a hoax read more here
www.greenoptimistic.com...

Article sez

I don’t know for sure this wasn’t a hoax, but with so many public appearances and demonstrations, I don’t see many possibilities that it was. More, so many discussion groups over the internet experiment water splitting devices, with no intention of selling them to anyone, but to make their lifes better and save their pockets’ contents.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i believe flying cars were "invented" in the 15th century,
and finally mass-produced in WW11...
they are now called "helicopters..."

and drive-thru "grocery - store" = McDonalds...

jet packs???
not sure about them...

seeya

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This subject had me wondering about if it was possible a couple of weeks ago and I think the compressed air engine is way better suited.

www.youtube.com...

This idea with a somehow pumps attached to the brakes rotors somehow could maybe stretch the air in the tank a little further. This idea has the most potential even though you know TPTB are going to want to charge for air at this point.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by Praetorius

So there you go, T. Boone buys water rights because we are running out of clean water to drink and then we build machines that run off of water. Uh, seriously, can't we come up with some transportation technology that doesn't run on something we need to survive?

Solar, I believe, is our best bet. If we continue to find more and more ways to either use or pollute our water supply, we will eventually kill ourselves off and won't need to worry about TPTB doing it for us.

I totally agree that this is VERY VERY BAD!!

Yes we need a solution to our problem but using our WATER SUPPLY is not the answer!!!

I can already see the earth bare of all water and life but WTH at least we got rid of Big Oil!!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Dear boondock-saint

I really, really , really would like this to be true.

Believe me when I say this.

The thing is why is your mechanic friend that was threatened by the feds still there.

Why not move to another country where he would be a billionaire by now.

It true we have to defeat those that would keep us in chains and that is exactly what they are doing.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

When H20 is broken into hydrogen and oxygen and combusted it turns back into water so their is no loss in water
when hydrogen is burned it makes water. Unfortunately it needs additional energy for this to happen.

Did everybody here skip their chemistry classes

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Until someone comes up with another way to make plastic besides petroleum, or a replacement for heating oil, this isn't that big of a 'threat'.

There are many, many other uses for petroleum products besides gasoline.

As world economies grow and production continues to decline, eventually we will have no choice but to find alternatives for vehicle fuel. Or we'll have to stop loving our plastics so much.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nope. Apparently nobody has taken their chem classes. Metal hydride is technically the actual energy source:

Genepax Water Energy System
In June 2008, Japanese company Genepax unveiled a car which it claims runs on only water and air,[22] and many news outlets dubbed the vehicle a "water-fuel car".[23] The company says it "cannot [reveal] the core part of this invention,” yet,[24] but it has disclosed that the system uses an onboard energy generator (a "membrane electrode assembly") to extract the hydrogen using a "mechanism which is similar to the method in which hydrogen is produced by a reaction of metal hydride and water".[25] The hydrogen is then used to generate energy to run the car. This has led to speculation that the metal hydride is consumed in the process and is the ultimate source of the car's energy, making the car a hydride-fuelled "hydrogen on demand" vehicle, rather than water-fuelled as claimed.[26][27][28] On the company's website the energy source is explained only with the words "Chemical reaction".[29] The science and technology magazine Popular Mechanics has described Genepax's claims as "Rubbish."[30] The vehicle that Genepax demonstrated to the press in 2008 was a REVAi electric car, manufactured in India and sold in the UK as the G-Wiz.
In early 2009, Genepax announced they were closing their website, citing large development costs.[3
reply to post by ELahrairah

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

That car's been on youtube for 2 years now.... and it certainly is a threat to big oil and they would stop at nothing to keep the information about this technology from going viral

www.youtube.com...

One problem, last I checked the H2O power car's can only go like 40 mph.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join