It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret Power of Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish. Stuff like this really annoys me because it legitimises the evils that Israel have committed since its formation, which in itself was an abomination and created the instability in the middle east. Nothing in this world surprises me anymore, and it would not surprise me if god really is behind it all. Nature is twisted right to its core so it only makes sense for its creator to be that way.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Nothing in this world surprises me anymore, and it would not surprise me if god really is behind it all. Nature is twisted right to its core so it only makes sense for its creator to be that way.

I'm not sure God's involved but it could be the guy from the room below him..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

When youre surrounded by enemies - Islamic ones - who dont want you living on land they percieve as "their own", it becomes necessary to have nuclear weapons. Not to use, G-d forbid, but to threaten those who threaten your existence.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

When youre surrounded by enemies - Islamic ones - who dont want you living on land they percieve as "their own", it becomes necessary to have nuclear weapons. Not to use, G-d forbid, but to threaten those who threaten your existence.

BS mate..We've all heard about the Samson option..
Israel cares for no one...Hypocrites....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Where you find mental illness, poverty and disaster you also find hatred of Jews. Marx hated Jews, look what happened to Communism. Hitler hated Jews, look what happened to Nazis. Today Muslim extremists and American liberals hate Jews in the form of Israel. Watch what happens to them.

Hating Jews is due to demonic possession. Under the spell of the demon you see the world as ruled by evil Jews. Once the demon is exorcized you see that Jews and Israelis are not evil at all.

You'll find mental illness in anyone who believes that God told them they are better than everyone else.

If Jews are God's chosen people why do they need so much money and weapons from the USA? Doesn't "God" have their back already? If so they should be able to stand on their own

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its good to see,no one is buying the Zionist twisted view of history that is always in there favor,those poor rich wealthy Jews.

For all the Zionist propaganda posters out there,people on ATS,are to well informed,for your rubbish,ATS readers,are for the most part well educated,and don't just read the headlines,we read the whole story and then look for sources,and study them...so be prepared to be slapped down like this blatant Zionist propaganda story.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

Where do you get this idea that Jews believe they are "better than everyone else"...

the fact that you can convert, and then become a Jew means that it is not racial, and in fact no different from what Christians or Muslims say.

And infact, on closer inspection, is even less ominous then what christians and Muslims say. Orthodox Christianity and Islam teach that non christians and muslims are destined for hell. Judaism, conversely, as taught in Sanhedrin 105a, says "Righteous Gentiles have a Place in the World to Come".. much different.

Judaism thus concerns itself much less with political issues, then with moral issues. One can become a Jew if hes willing to follow Jewish law. One who chooses not to, will still earn himself "heaven" if he lives a righteous life.

Strange that anyone would think they regard themselves as better. The only thing they regard as "better" is their Torah, and thus by virtue of their study of the Torah they become G-ds servants.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with race, but everything to do with how one should live.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

if you believe the bible , then you will r emember what the jewish people did when moses lead them to the promised land .

every city they came across on their journey to the promised land , they slaughtered.
peace loving people ! i think not.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

To be honest I don't care for any religions. I search for truth, happiness and wisdom within.

You said, "Righteous Gentiles have a Place in the World to Come"
Does this mean Jews get this world now and the rest of us have to wait? I'm serious and not trying to be glib. Perhaps you can explain the concept of Goy to me too..

Regardless, believing that God tells you that you are mighty and important and above others is delusional. If I said "God told me" after murdering someone I'd be considered a lunatic and thrown in prison. But religions are based in the "god told me" concept, you need only look at how fractured society is because of what God says to see how far from the truth religions have taken us.

Groups of people who hang out and agree on what god says are basically cults and they are to be avoided.

I just re-read your post and I understand you on the morals as a way of life concept, however people don't need to promise themselves to a group or a religious law to have morals. And if anyone who is righteous can get in than what is the point of religion? People should simply be taught high morals, righteousness and compassion there is no need for an us and them, my God vs your God mentality, it simply fosters madness.

edit on 28-5-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

You said, "Righteous Gentiles have a Place in the World to Come" Does this mean Jews get this world now and the rest of us have to wait? I'm serious and not trying to be glib. Perhaps you can explain the concept of Goy to me too..

No. Olam HaBa - the "world to come", means what it suggests. Its in the future, the afterlife. Its a reference to heaven.

And the Hebrew word Goy means nation. A member of the nations, is also called a goy. The plural for nations, or peoples of the nations, is "goyim"... So it has no inherent pejorative intent in it. Even Israel is referred to as "goy", as a "goy echad", a single nation, and multiple other occurences throughout the Bible.

Regardless, believing that God tells you that you are mighty and important and above others is delusional.

It is not about being mighty or important. Well, maybe important. That is unavoidable. But really, how is that any different from anyone else? Christians and Muslims think theyre important - whereas other religinos are patently false. Atleast Judaism contains some measure of humility, granting legitimacy to other religions that preach proper morals ie; respect for elders, trust and faith in G-d, charity, etc.

Judaism really does have a strong moral streak in it, and it is a shame people know nothing about that but instead think the complete opposite. Judaism now hates gentiles and seeks to destroy them all. Ive heard dozens of such theories, all of them distortions of Talmudic statements.

There is no clearer, more unambiguous statement about Gentiles then that one i proffered. All that matters, in the end, is how you live, and what you do. If you are a good person that is all that matters. Ideas being spread about like "jews can steal from gentiles" or "Jews can kill gentiles", that is so unbelievably ridiculous, and disrespectful. It basically makes a mockery of the bible and Jewish morality. What makes you think a Jew would permit thievery, period? Its the very action that is abominable - whether done to Jew or Gentile. If its done, its the intent that is whats evil. Profiting illegitimately by stealing what rightfully belongs to another, the whole injustice of such an action, is a horrendous sin in Judaism. It has never been taught, and indeed the Jewish code of Law commands that a Jew not steal, harm, or even disrespect a gentile. Hes as much human as a Jew. Hes merely a human (in their perception) who follows an incorrect religion, or who leads an immoral life (if hes seen to act that way)...

I wont lie. The Jews have sufferred under some pretty humiliating circumstances, so many Jewish authors, living in poland, or russia, or an arab country, usually dont speak highly of gentiles. This is because at that time, and in that mileu, they were hated and mistreated by the christian or muslim population...so often alot of resent is reflecting in their writings about non Jews. But todays circumstances are completely differetn and there is no reason for a Jew to feel that way about a gentile.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Judaism really does have a strong moral streak in it, and it is a shame people know nothing about that but instead think the complete opposite.

Many jews may have good morals but the ones calling the shots in Israel are not among them..

IMO Israel is the enemy of the "Good Jew"....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
what a unbiased article....ill translate what this is suposed to mean:

"im sorry israel, ill bend over now, put on some vaseline and please be gentle israel...."

we should have a Propaganda forum where articles like these would be on display.

the nazis could not have written it better i say, the ashkenazi that is.

oh and i thought we had to make the post title the same as the article

"Maybe doomsday is near"

see how fast this thread would get laughed at

but no instead let's sensionalize it, in a totally not biased way.

great job op, im sure you just entered alot of ats'ers list of "israeli sock puppet"
edit on 28/5/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Where you find mental illness, poverty and disaster you also find hatred of Jews. Marx hated Jews, look what happened to Communism. Hitler hated Jews, look what happened to Nazis. Today Muslim extremists and American liberals hate Jews in the form of Israel. Watch what happens to them.

Hating Jews is due to demonic possession. Under the spell of the demon you see the world as ruled by evil Jews. Once the demon is exorcized you see that Jews and Israelis are not evil at all.

I don't hate Jews. I hate the Israeli regime that enables inhumanity towards fellow humans.

I guess, to believe this, one needs a religious framework founded (foundered?) on might, lies, intolerance and superstition.

I don't have this. I'm not possessed by demons; I just want my fellow humans to get along.
Dribble such as the premise of the OP does not enable this at all.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Yes, perhaps I should have labeled the thread title based on the article headline, but what I think I should have done instead, was to place a '?' mark at the end of the title I gave it.

When I read the article, I became intrigued by examining the historical evidence as to whether the idea expressed in the article had any credence. That is, have world powers really risen and fallen based on how they expressed and acted upon their general attitude towards the people of Israel and why those results might occur. Remember 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'? There is some historical evidence that the Nazis really were interested in acquiring it and utilizing the powers reportedly inherent in the sacred object. In a similar vein, I have found that there does seem to be some historical correlations related to the wellbeing of a nation, or it's downfall in light of their attitude and treatment of the Jewish people. I found the focus of that core idea a fascinating one to consider and examine, I simply thought that other people would find it interesting as well and posted the thread to share it and learn from the posts of others what they discovered concerning the issue.

Except for a few posts here, I have been somewhat surprised and dismayed at the lack of a positive examination and discussion of the topic I originally hoped would be considered. So yes, in that sense, it is my fault for not labeling and presenting the topic more clearly, for that I apologize.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Except for a few posts here, I have been somewhat surprised and dismayed at the lack of a positive examination and discussion of the topic I originally hoped would be considered. So yes, in that sense, it is my fault for not labeling and presenting the topic more clearly, for that I apologize.

I'm shocked that you are surprised by the reaction this thread received..
It's total hogwash and should be in the rants forum..

There's more chance that HAARP caused the problems that the persecution of Jews..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Maybe Ahmadinejad should stop threatening to destroy the "zionist state"... Maybe then Israel will stop asking for an international coalition against Irans developing Nuclear weapons....

You really are oblivious to world history and politics huh? Do you know what policies Israel has helped enforce on Iran with creating a phony enemy?

It also doesnt help how apocalyptic ahmadinejad and the whole islamic republic of Iran is....He keeps talking about 'creating a state of chaos' to bring about the Imam Mahdi and the final judgement....Is this just "political rhetoric" or popular sentiment?

I view those perspectives like I view the ones you have presented here. NO MERIT. And then I look beyond what is being said to see why it is being said, and that reason is social control. Hardliners are terrified their youth might not want to pursue the same ideals as them. I see this back in youth who debate FOR the zionist state and not for the people of Israel, they are so confused you can see it in their faces. They go around facts because they simply can't handle the truth.

And finally, the ancient Zohar - a mystical book of Jewish mysticism - predicted 2000 years ago that the at the end of days, Paras - Persia - would rise up against the people of Israel. Its said first they would attack Israel, and then they will attack the world. This more or less adheres to the islamism that Ahmadinejad and the Ayotollah are preaching.......

Hey, I'm just wondering right...did any of your books say anything about Hitler?

Because what this sounds like to me is propaganda to have christians and other people who, for some reason, get a kick out of fulfilling prophecies.(you should read about self-fulfilling prophecies someday)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I wonder what the shade of lord Balfour is thinking now? Or is he laughing his nuts off? Did he really think Jews and Arabs would get along together? Perhaps it was designed to keep the Arabs eyes focused on Israel and therefore keep their minds off of the rest of the world? To paraphrase Churchill, "an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum". (he actually meant China).

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

view those perspectives like I view the ones you have presented here. NO MERIT. And then I look beyond what is being said to see why it is being said, and that reason is social control. Hardliners are terrified their youth might not want to pursue the same ideals as them. I see this back in youth who debate FOR the zionist state and not for the people of Israel, they are so confused you can see it in their faces. They go around facts because they simply can't handle the truth.

So, essentially, you deny the history of Islam? You deny the Avicenna, and Averoes, and Al Ghazali, and Al Khaldun, and all the other Islamic theologians/jurists who made conquering the whole world the goal of Islam? These revered sages of Islam, all of a sudden "dont matter"??

Amazing...how ignorant people like you are...

Do you know why the Islamic revolution succeeded? Because there was a MAJORITY who was FOR a return to classic Islamic values; to shari'a law. They percieve, and INDEED IT IS TRUE - that the values being imposed on them are WESTERN values rooted in a foreign paradigm and philosophy. There is no separation in Islam between chruch and state - so this is why Islam truly does reject and will continue rejecting what was ultimately embraced by the christian west; secularism. It flourished in the west because Christianity made that dualistic separatyion and so enabled the "free thinking" that arose during the rennassaince and later the enlightenment.

"Hardliners" what a trite word that has no meaning at all when applied to Muslims. Thats like saying all orthodox Jews are "hardliners". As opposed to? Liberals? Most Muslims follow tradition, and tradition is Shari'a law. There is an inexorable tendency in Muslim lands - In Egypt, and elsewhere, to follow the teachings of their ancestors. Is it good? Well, personally i think they need to loosen up. But thats just me; not them. The Majority of those living in Muslim countries are orthodox, fundamentalist Muslims who wear the Hijab, eat hallal, and follow other Islamic strictures - most of which conflicts with the dionysian liberal spirit of the west.

Now with that all being said; you were wrong, and youre whole thesis is absurd. Iran DOES say what has been reported about them, and they do indeed have a outrageously radical and dangerous leadership in Ahmadinejad and the Ayotollah....and they DO, whether youd like to acknowledge it or not, pose a threat to Israel. Theyve said, continue to say it, and even host holocaust denial conferences which only adds fuel to the suspicions of their anti-semitism.

Because what this sounds like to me is propaganda to have christians and other people who, for some reason, get a kick out of fulfilling prophecies.(you should read about self-fulfilling prophecies someday)

Yes... Im not one to believe in personal predictions. If something is said about me - good or bad - I say interesting and thats it. But when a 2000 year old book predicts within 20 years of the industrial revolution (yes, the Zohar aswell predicted when the lower wisdom - that is, scientific knowledge - will descend in the 600th year after the publication of the Zohar - 1830 - its hard to discount this as mere trifle. How could they have known, even as far back as 1200 CE, when the Zohar was revealed, the wonders of the modern era? That seems just impossible) or says that at the end of days, the nation of Paras - Persia/Iran - will attack the Jewish people - who happen to be reestablished in their ancient homeland, that seems a bit beyond the personal phenomenon of a "self fullfilled prophecy"...

Whether this is happening by accident, or deliberate intent, is unknown. It could be either. Maybe the leaders of Iran - who fully religious and of a mystical sentiment - want to make a mockery of ancient Jewish predictions. I dont know. Maybe this is an expression of their contempt for the Jews?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Whether this is happening by accident, or deliberate intent, is unknown.

Really??
Jews push to establish a homeland by stealing Arab land and then settle into the middle of known hostile Arabs and you wonder if it was by accident or deliberate???

I'm shocked at the ignorance some on ATS display...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

And no... It is Jewish land ie; the name of the land was Judea. There are coins in museums that say ""Iudea Capta" ie; The state of Judea. Judea is the Greek way of saying "Yehuda". Yehuda was one of Jacobs sons. We call him in English, Judah. If you know your biblical history, the Kingdom of Israel broke apart and became two kingdoms; Israel to the North - with the 10 tribes, and Judah and Bengamin to the south. This became the kingdom of Yehuda. And its citizens, Yehudim - or JEWS.

This kingdom existed up until the roman expulsion and Hadrians insulting renaming of the province to "Syria Palestina", after Israels biblical nemesis, the sea-faring aegean Philistines. Even Tacitus, the great Roman historian recalls the obstinance of the Jews (a trait they possess as much now as they did then) in refusing to submit to Roman rule. Hadrian allocated a mindblowing 40% of romes legions, bringing legions from as far away as Spain to Judea to quell the Jewish uprising. After all was said and done, 580,000 Jews were killed, 985 towns sacked and destroyed, and the remaining populations dispersed. 10 of Israels greatest sages were publically mutilated, while the rest of Israels elders then went into hiding, as Shimon Bar Yochai did.

Now, historically, there has never been a kingdom in the land of Israel since the Jews were exiled. The Arabs never setup a kingdom there, nor did they even live there in great numbers. Infact, the land was shared - as i have explained time and time again - with Jews, Circassians, Armenians, Persians, Germans, Greeks, Balkans, and others. The land was a cosmpolitian land. Christians from all over came to the "holy land".

Now, heres another history lesson. Arabs are from the ARABIAN peninsula.. Alright? North Africans, were NEVER Arabs until THEY WERE INVADED, and subsequently Arabized. Till this day, if your a Berber or kurd and you want to give your child a traditional Azighen (berber) or kurdish name, YOU CANT! want some more history? Who did Sadaam Hussein gas to death? Who were they? KURDS! Who is the Ba'ath in Syria perecuting and killing? Kurds! What about the Turks in Northern Iraq? Again, the kurds. The same kurds who were promised an independant Kurdistan by the British only to be betrayed when they created Iraq. Why arent we hearing about this? Are the 1 million "Palestinians" - who should have been settled in the 80 % of Palestine given to the Hashemite Arabs ie; Jordan - more important then 35 MILLION Kurds who till this day go without a state? and suffer a much greater injustice than this self inflicted wound we call the "palestinian crisis"???

Objectivity is sorely, and painfully lacking. Arab states? Yes 21, and now they want 22! But an independant Jewish state? No? A kurdiash state? No.. Of course not. The Arabs are an arrogant and pompous people who expect everyone to bow to their interests , and if you dont, and seek their own piece of the pie, they cry injustice. It is pathetic.
edit on 29-5-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join